fortyfour

Xtreme 14.50 x 15 Sportsman paddles in good shape

I am selling these before we hit the sand again, I will need to use bigger paddles with the V8. I bought these new 4 years ago and they have no sidewall degradation. The paddles are all in good shape, the tops of the paddles have some wear from going across the bridge but they aren't missing any chunks.  I use starch in them. There is an internal patch in one of them due to a nail we picked up at Gordons last year. The starch has done no harm to them, the inside looked good when I dismounted it for the patch. With starch I had near zero loss of air all season.  These are the perfect size paddles for a Honda 3.5 powered rail. 

My car is at the fab shop still so I don't have any pics to post at the moment. I can get a few posted in a day or two. 

I am asking $500 for the pair, they were 850 new.  I am in Goodyear, Az. I am not sure if we will be going to the SSSS yet.  A sale might convince us to go. 

Want to trade for the same tire with taller cups? I have the competitor cut.. to much for my 3.5

Thanks but no, I'm going to a taller tire.

10-4, if I have any cash left after putting my car back together.......🤣🤣🤣

Holy crap I hear you there, got a little bit of cash wrapped up in mine this summer too.  If the money spent is relative to the amount of fun you will have this up and coming dune season will be epic.

And we are NOT going to the show.

Edited by fortyfour

Yeah I'm skipping the show too, no need to go stare at a bunch of sxs stuff. Plus that is just another weekend I can work on my junk...... It's funny how a small project always turn into my car being in a thousand pieces and scrambling to get it together in time.

Here's a few pics of both of them. 

IMG_4098.JPG

IMG_4099.JPG

IMG_4100.JPG

IMG_4101.JPG

IMG_4102.JPG

IMG_4103.JPG

IMG_4104.JPG

Tires are sold. Thanks GD!

On 9/8/2018 at 3:16 PM, The looney duner said:

Want to trade for the same tire with taller cups? I have the competitor cut.. to much for my 3.5

Hey looney duner are you still looking to swap to a little less cup size? I have a pair of STU Sand Blaster 33’s in decent shape. They are a #1 cut (no plugs or patches) but I need a little more! Lmk. I’ll be going out for vets. Tia. 

12 hours ago, jacksquatt said:

Hey looney duner are you still looking to swap to a little less cup size? I have a pair of STU Sand Blaster 33’s in decent shape. They are a #1 cut (no plugs or patches) but I need a little more! Lmk. I’ll be going out for vets. Tia. 

Hmm this may work, let me do a little research on that tire. Also I'm not going to be able to make vets day....

10 hours ago, The looney duner said:

Hmm this may work, let me do a little research on that tire. Also I'm not going to be able to make vets day....

I tried to upload some pics but it wont let me access my photos. It says “insert existing attachment” 🤷🏻‍♂️ Whatever that means or “ insert image from url”. I’m not a computer guy but shouldn’t there be an option to upload from “my photos”? Or import photos? Wtf

On 9/8/2018 at 3:16 PM, The looney duner said:

I'm interested in your paddles if you decide to sell them. Sorry for the hijack

On 11/2/2018 at 9:07 PM, jacksquatt said:

I tried to upload some pics but it wont let me access my photos. It says “insert existing attachment” 🤷🏻‍♂️ Whatever that means or “ insert image from url”. I’m not a computer guy but shouldn’t there be an option to upload from “my photos”? Or import photos? Wtf

Lol no worries, I don't think I'm going to the dunes until December some time, we will have to get together then and check em out

2 hours ago, punkur67 said:

I'm interested in your paddles if you decide to sell them. Sorry for the hijack

I'll keep you in mind if that's what I do. I'm not sure what direction I'm going to go just yet

14 hours ago, The looney duner said:

Lol no worries, I don't think I'm going to the dunes until December some time, we will have to get together then and check em out

Says you’re in Salton City. Is that where you live? I’ll be driving through this friday and can stop by or meet at the Arco station. Let me know and ill bring them so you can see them. No obligations, just maybe a good opportunity to check things out. Lmk thx. 

On 11/4/2018 at 11:55 AM, jacksquatt said:

Says you’re in Salton City. Is that where you live? I’ll be driving through this friday and can stop by or meet at the Arco station. Let me know and ill bring them so you can see them. No obligations, just maybe a good opportunity to check things out. Lmk thx. 

Yes it's where I live..... unfortunately... What time do you expect to come through?

Getting ready to head out soon. Should be close to Salton Sea around 5-6pm. My cell is (909)322-8055 you can call or text. It would be easier as im not always checking GD.com. Thanks