Mac

Suck it LA Chargers...LMAO

Awww...poor chargers aren't getting the reception they thought they would up in LA...

Too bad...Suck it Spanos!  :lmao:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/super-sad-chargers-team-struggling-mightily-draw-home-fans-los-angeles-181838485.html

I really hope they don't try and come back here and if they do, I hope the city makes them pay for a new stadium as part of the deal.

Who?

My friends and family have been having a great time going to see the LA Rams, fun games and not very $$$.

Dumb effs answered a question nobody asked  and now their games are on every week, even though nobody wants to watch them . . .

Eff the chargers 

cant wait for soccer city :coocoo:

Only one way they'd come back and be accepted and that's under new ownership.  The only way!

4 minutes ago, Dune Nasty said:

Only one way they'd come back and be accepted and that's under new ownership.  The only way!

I require more...

New ownership 

No city funded guarantees

They front all the funding up front to build their new stadium...and purchase the land from the city

Minimum 5 years of community service/outreach by all players to rebuild community relations

You guys are still watching?  They moved, I don't have as much reason to watch, the game has turned into a track meet with lots of laundry, and there are an insulting number of commercials interrupting the game.  Meh.

Edited by Rockwood

I was a diehard fan, they effed us so eff them.

I'm actually more into it this year.  I put aside politics and decided to enjoy the game.  Also, not giving a sh*t last year put me in last place in my fantasy league now I'm stuck in with a pink license plate frame that says "I suck at fantasy football" on my rad truck.

As mentioned, I don't watch and haven't watched due to all this crap they are pulling.

No effs given, although I left San Diego, I still hate spanos.  Years from now, San Diego will look like geniuses for kicking them to the curb rather than spending taxpayer funds to keep their sorry azzes.

So is this thread about football ? If so effe them and effe the rams. 

I have nothing against the players, but the owners can eat a dick!!!  That said.....  The city is VERY much at fault for the rediculous deals they gave the team...  

I for one am super glad they are gone.  

Don't worry about them coming back..The NFL won't return to San Diego

11 hours ago, Bobalos said:

I have nothing against the players, but the owners can eat a dick!!!  That said.....  The city is VERY much at fault for the rediculous deals they gave the team...  

All cities are partially to blame truth be told. The sports teams come in with promises of tax income for the city and once the bond election occurs the gullible voters have funded the whole thing. Then the owners start extorting the cities for extra revenue like parking and tax breaks. Once the cities have awaken to the fact they are being shaken down and refuse because they can’t afford the damn stadium anyway, the owners threaten to move the team. Who gets the shaft. The poor fans who don’t have their team and they still payed for an old stadium nobody wants. Look at the cities like Glendale and Phoenix as well.

9 hours ago, breeze99 said:

Don't worry about them coming back..The NFL won't return to San Diego

Certainly hope not...

7 minutes ago, quaddaddy said:

All cities are partially to blame truth be told. The sports teams come in with promises of tax income for the city and once the bond election occurs the gullible voters have funded the whole thing. Then the owners start extorting the cities for extra revenue like parking and tax breaks. Once the cities have awaken to the fact they are being shaken down and refuse because they can’t afford the damn stadium anyway, the owners threaten to move the team. Who gets the shaft. The poor fans who don’t have their team and they still payed for an old stadium nobody wants. Look at the cities like Glendale and Phoenix as well.

Glendale and The Cardinals is a happy relationship  compared to Glendale and the Coyotes , but Glendale screwed Scottsdale to get them so tough shit.  They would of been a lot more successful in South Scottsdale, Just like the Cardinals would of been even more successful in Tempe.

AS far as the Chargers going back to San Diego, not going to happen for a long time if the Chargers do move from the LA area, and I think they will end up doing so. I think they find a host of the mid sized mid west cities that would love to have the NFL.

13 hours ago, Bobalos said:

I have a problem against some of the players that are playing this stupid kneeling game and screaming out against injustice, yet are the ones that get arrested for DUI, drugs, domestic violence, not paying child support, running from the cops...shall I go on?

I have millions of dollars and I'm so oppressed...STFU...

But yes...there are some good ones out there and for some reason, they don't get much press.  Yet one name comes to mind...Tim Tebow.  They hated him because he was a good kid.  I'm glad to see he is still out there and doing positive things regardless of the NFL.

Cheaper, easier, more fun, and guilt free. GO AZTECS!

image_handler.jpg

Mac, Im with you 100% on that.  I simply mean as a general rule.  with regards to the whole kneeling thing........... they can eat a dick too...........

Legit Duner, Im on board with the aztec's for 2 reasons. 

1, they care about winning.

2, my youngest son is going there now. so I support them to support him.  

6 hours ago, MWB said:

Glendale and The Cardinals is a happy relationship  compared to Glendale and the Coyotes , but Glendale screwed Scottsdale to get them so tough shit.  They would of been a lot more successful in South Scottsdale, Just like the Cardinals would of been even more successful in Tempe.

AS far as the Chargers going back to San Diego, not going to happen for a long time if the Chargers do move from the LA area, and I think they will end up doing so. I think they find a host of the mid sized mid west cities that would love to have the NFL.

Why would Spanos leave LA? Even as a renter with poor attendance, the franchise will be worth nearly $3 billion when Inglewood opens... The team gained $100 million in value since the name change....BTW, I'm not a Spanos fan

Edited by breeze99

The fact is, SD is a small town and the fans are super fair weather.  While I think Spanos is a joke and should have never moved the team, the city did nothing to keep him there as well.  The city should have just given him some land and said, go ahead and build your own stadium.  The most profitable franchises own their stadiums, the ones that rely on the cities, are at the mercy of the tax payers.  While the Padres got everything.  Jack Murphy (QUALCOMM) is a joke of a stadium, the only worst venue for seeing sports is in Oakland.

Another thing I find funny, and proves my point that SD fans aren't faithful, is how much they bash on them now.  The team only moved 100 miles to the north, so what if you don't go to the games anymore, still be a fan.  But no, somehow Joe Charger fan feels they were burned or cheated on.  Grow up, TV revenue now drives the business, not you tailgating in the parking lot...............................fyi I have been a life long Ram fan, I know what it is like to lose a team............very glad they are back.  I knew eventually that bitch of an owner would die and things would get better.  Maybe Spanos dies soon, you never know.

36 minutes ago, Cookie said:

The fact is, SD is a small town and the fans are super fair weather.  While I think Spanos is a joke and should have never moved the team, the city did nothing to keep him there as well.  The city should have just given him some land and said, go ahead and build your own stadium.  The most profitable franchises own their stadiums, the ones that rely on the cities, are at the mercy of the tax payers.  While the Padres got everything.  Jack Murphy (QUALCOMM) is a joke of a stadium, the only worst venue for seeing sports is in Oakland.

Another thing I find funny, and proves my point that SD fans aren't faithful, is how much they bash on them now.  The team only moved 100 miles to the north, so what if you don't go to the games anymore, still be a fan.  But no, somehow Joe Charger fan feels they were burned or cheated on.  Grow up, TV revenue now drives the business, not you tailgating in the parking lot...............................fyi I have been a life long Ram fan, I know what it is like to lose a team............very glad they are back.  I knew eventually that bitch of an owner would die and things would get better.  Maybe Spanos dies soon, you never know.

Friends of mine paid $15 a seat a couple weeks back, had great view of the field, team won...the had a great time.

The parking lot in Expo Park is same used for Natural History Museum and CA Science Center, if you say your going to the Museum it is $15..if your there for the Football game $50  :lmao:

You should come down to LA and catch a game, hit up a local place to get your grub on :crusty: afterwards.

GO RAMS!

EFF the Chargers,

1 hour ago, Cookie said:

true SD fans will never root for any LA team