Why are all of these used car ad's being allowed on here? :upurs: Used to be the place for cool sand related stuff.

they are a sponsor so they allow it but I agree with you.

Even has his own forum...…..I'm sure that comes at a pretty penny.

I'm ok with it.

What used cars? I'm missing the cool sand cars on the firesale.

Great movie...

Well........

Board Sponsor who has also posted a lot of cool sand related stuff for sale here too.

Lots of members, who are not sponsors, post non sand related stuff on the board (in the appropriate sections).

He always lists what it is in the title, so it's not a click trap.

I understand why you asked this question. I like this site. I appreciate the sponsors who help keep it active, so it doesn't bother me.

It's still a cool "sand related stuff" web site. It's just my opinion. Yore mileage may vary.

does it really bug u that much ? 

oh if it does u can block it so u don't see it 

Doesn't take much for me.  I enjoy looking at advertisement for sand buggies, if I want to see honda civic ads I would go to craigslist where they belong.

Go to Craigslist and look at ads for sand cars. Now that's comedy.

4 minutes ago, SofaKing said:

20000 and it's all yours.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/snw/d/sand-rail-aluminum-v8-street/6707884317.html

I know how dare us have some body use there own forum to sell a product and give members deals. We could have flashing ads everywhere in between post and on every page Polaris, Can Am Kawi, Yamaha, Honda but we chose not to, we like  to keep it a member friendly site.

The very few sponsors we have help with the running of the board and they are very appreciated. Most importantly when we get sponsors or approach people to join the team to help them with their business it is not to roll around in piles of money it is actually used to put on that little thing we do every year to honor our Veterans. You would be amazed at how some  members get a attitude and attack us for  offering them a place at a extremely reasonable price to showcase there product or services.

I for one think we do a hell of a job keeping this place member friendly and focused on what it has always been intended for, friends, family and Glamis.

Never know one day you may need a nice new car.

https://www.rzrforums.net/28-supporting-vendors/

https://www.maverickforums.net/forum/16-can-am-maverick-supporting-vendors

13 minutes ago, djk_rctruck said:

Nice! I like the B pillar placement. And you get gusseted spindles for that 20g too!

14 minutes ago, SofaKing said:

Keywords to look for so you know you're getting a good one, plus the meaning:

Better than new-----------5th owner, changed the oil occasionally

High travel------------------it has some springy things and has been jumped about 3'.

Babied-----------------------Beat the crap out of this cause the previous owner said it was the fastest thing in the dunes.

Wife's car-------------------I really think anyone looking at this car is as dumb or dumber than me.

Fastest thing in the dunes----If nothing else is out there it will be the fastest thing out there!

:bag:

Just now, spize909 said:

Nice! I like the B pillar placement. And you get gusseted spindles for that 20g too!

Could make a nice pre-runner HE SAYS!

Found Slappy at the club after someone sponsor's the site....

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, jeeperdino said:

Could make a nice pre-runner HE SAYS!

The seller was from CO, I bet he posted it at 4:20

https://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?/forums/forum/357-rb-auto-center-fontana/

I am glad a sponsor has his own forum and :cheers: for supporting gd.com...……. I think there is a way to hide it if you don't want to see all the ads when you hit "view new posts"...…...I was checking out the silver Ford Edge and it looks nice. The good news is that the sponsor puts up a lot of sand cars and now regular vehicles that are immaculate and detailed ads with all the info.

Maybe someone can point out how to hide the forum so anyone who doesn't want to see them doesn't have to and others who want to can keep it as is

:poule:

3 hours ago, I'm Sorry said:

does it really bug u that much ? 

Nope. Not at all.

34 minutes ago, POULE43 said:

https://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?/forums/forum/357-rb-auto-center-fontana/

I am glad a sponsor has his own forum and :cheers: for supporting gd.com...……. I think there is a way to hide it if you don't want to see all the ads when you hit "view new posts"...…...I was checking out the silver Ford Edge and it looks nice. The good news is that the sponsor puts up a lot of sand cars and now regular vehicles that are immaculate and detailed ads with all the info.

Maybe someone can point out how to hide the forum so anyone who doesn't want to see them doesn't have to and others who want to can keep it as is

:poule:

Kiss-art-ppcorn.jpg.9129b09ad98bfe7c4362
av-7618.jpg

POULE43

Members

• Content count7,688
  • JoinedJuly 25, 2005
  • Last visitedMonday at 03:25 PM

Sorry, couldn’t help it

32FCC4AA-9510-469E-9FBC-D673FA9D7FD1.gif.54c3f217b7ed0a6efefea60357fc9ffd.gif

Click threads you want to read, onc you have done that, then click "Mark Site Read" and everythig you did not want to click...will be gone. At least until new content gets posted in it. There are many ways to navigate the board, its easy to get this stuff off your screen.

I for one am very happy that this site does not have endless pop'up ads and the type that pull your cookies to target you for recent web searches etc. OR endless banners in-between each post, etc.

Ok, I guess it could be worse.

I apologize.

anybody selling a 1978 Honda Accord 5 speed hatchback?

My buddy was interested in two of those cars posted. 

I sent him links and he's considering buying one of the two cars for his commute. Them being posted seems pretty helpful, from my perspective. Pretty sure Members here sell cars... one example would be GG selling his POS cars he flips from his Bank... but why split hairs? 

Some of you complain about anything... ??‍♂️

Hey... look... there's a SHITLOAD of CARS for sale in the "CARS AND TRUCKS" forum! God damn website!!!

Edited by Toy Collector

I would like to complain about all the complaints being made ... It has become almost impossible to navigate the site with out somebody complaining about something..