Sign in to follow this  
NotStock

Extreme 10.5 Front Tires, Front and Rear Seats, Vision X HID lightbar!

Extreme 10.50 x 17 triple rib front tires.  Overall good shape.  Bought these as spares last season and will be upgrading to larger tires this year.  Doesnt look like there are any plugs or issues but I never mounted these.  Asking $300 cash.  Can ship without a problem.

Renegade gray and black seats with pockets and sand mesh drains.  Have some stains that would probably clean up with enough work.  All of the head rests are included (rears arent in the pick but I have them).  All in all good shape, no tears or serious stains.  One tab on one of the fronts is broken off.  Asking $600 for the complete set and will throw in the 3 pictured Crow harnesses in free of charge at asking price (they are out of date).

Vision X 8" HID lightbar.  Measures 43" outside of mount to outside of mount.  Comes with 4 lights and covers as pictured.  All work great and throw amazing light!  I "upgraded" to the new KC 7 LED lightbar thing and it doesnt throw light nearly as well or as far.  Id go back if I hadnt changed my mounts all around.  There are some scuffs on the lights, but no cracks or major damage.  Asking $700 obo.  Comes as you see. 

Im located in Tucson, AZ.  Willing to ship some of the smaller items and help however I can with the others.  My cell is (520)444-2374 for fastest response.  Cash or Paypal 

20181002_173113.jpg

20181002_173125.jpg

20181002_174944.jpg

20181002_173705.jpg

20181002_173714.jpg

20181002_173719.jpg

20181002_173741.jpg

20181002_173752.jpg

Edited by NotStock

Turbo's and wastegates sold, ad edited to reflect whats still available. 

Bump, I'd like to move the S4.  Headed to Glamis for new years and I can bring it with or even ship it. 

10 hours ago, Mikeyfresh714 said:

You got wiggle room on the trans or maybe want to do a trade plus cash for a fresh 2d

Im open to offers but Im not looking for any trades for other transmissions at this time. 

51 minutes ago, Squatcher said:

Great seller.  thanks

Thank you, I appreciate that!

13 hours ago, Mikeyfresh714 said:

Would you do 8k for the trans ? 

No thank you

S4 is sold. Ad updated to reflect what's available.