maxwell smart

WELDING & GAS EQUIPMENT REPAIR SERVICES

I have over 35 years experience repairing welding and gas equipment and would like to offer my services in exchange for trade/bartering for other goods/services of comparable value or cash. I can rebuild just about any regulator, torch or flow meter or torch butt/cutting attachment combos and machine torches with any gas. (example: Nitrogen, Argon, C02, Acetylene, Propane and Oxygen) Just no electrical equipment. I'll attach some photos of some recent regulators I rebuilt to sell for reference so you can see my work.  All equipment is torn down, cleaned out, rebuilt and tested and I back my work with a 60 day warranty against workmanship defects. I service all major brands, some you may think are not repairable I can still do if I have parts in stock, except for any harbor freight equipment (not worth it). 

I work out of Whittier, California and live in Riverside county and service all areas in between and any surrounding via UPS

20181019_090151.jpg

20181019_090303.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by maxwell smart