Bite Me

Mail bombs today

He’s an american indian. WHOAH CURVEBALL. I heard he’s related to elizabeth warren

Edited by sausage450r

Guy must be stupid as all hell, or a patsy..

12 minutes ago, Legit Duner said:

Guy must be stupid as all hell, AND a patsy..

fixed it

22 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

He’s an american indian. WHOAH CURVEBALL. I heard he’s related to elizabeth warren

Unfortunately he's also a registered Republican. Hopefully Trump can use the fact this guy was caught so quickly even though he is a supporter yet all the people the Dems have stirred up to cause mayhem still walk the streets.

40 minutes ago, Wash 10 Crew said:

image.png.4b7eb08c13ed6fc25e8e4d415a374539.png

Evidently I have given all my laughs, likes and up votes out already for the day so here...

:rotf:  ?

The one in LA could have functioned, just not by the way it was intended to.  1”X6” PVC pipe bomb will take your hands off and be fatal if held at waist level if you’re holding it.   

27 minutes ago, Doubleduty said:

The one in LA could have functioned, just not by the way it was intended to.  1”X6” PVC pipe bomb will take your hands off and be fatal if held at waist level if you’re holding it.   

Was watching some "experts" and they were saying that there was no way in heck they would go off? IIRC, no ignitor or spark?   Can you share what you mean by "could have"?

Edited by Legit Duner

3 hours ago, Stugots said:

Looks like they have found a "person interest" I was saying "Please let in be a Demorat" Then they showed his van, plastered with

Pro Trump stickers and pictures :lol:

How else would the FBI be able to clearly label the culprit? They also made sure the MSM got plenty of clear video of all of the stickers. If you're gonna misdirect the public, covering a van with stickers is a good way of doing it without saying a word... 

2 hours ago, offroader59 said:

Unfortunately he's also a registered Republican. Hopefully Trump can use the fact this guy was caught so quickly even though he is a supporter yet all the people the Dems have stirred up to cause mayhem still walk the streets.

Yes, but not a pasty white boy.... 

Must be careful what you say about Native Americans.

Edited by Legit Duner

3 hours ago, realbadlarry said:

This guy is a wacko, known to Law Enforcement,  Hmmm sounds like a pretty good guy to take the blame....so crazy that he won't be able to convince anyone it wasn't him......how convenient.

Still think this is a false flag operation......I'm afraid this is going to be like most of the other bombings and such....lots of unanswered questions.....just enough to make you question the  "official" theory.

I think you're right, from what I've seen so far.

FBI experts are reporting that the bombs were in no danger of exploding, he bought all of the parts at AutoZone.

No Bomb Tech in this country will say these won’t deflagrate in some fashion.

anyone from any agency that says that is not a Bomb Tech.

heat shock friction

any combination or one by itself would set these off in the right conditions.

I won’t elaborate on the filler but I can say there is no reliable data on the mixtures he got it from, and that relates to oxidizers, fuels, modifications to the mix.

They are destructive devices in a US court and no one that has experience in the EOD field can ever say they would never go off.

Just turn yore tv and radio off today and all weekend wake up monday morning and turn on the news and they will tell you what the new world changing drama is. I give it till tuesday before this is old news and new drama is in the spot light

1 hour ago, socaldmax said:

How else would the FBI be able to clearly label the culprit? They also made sure the MSM got plenty of clear video of all of the stickers. If you're gonna misdirect the public, covering a van with stickers is a good way of doing it without saying a word... 

Don't be surprised if a woman  comes forward and claims that she was sexually assaulted in a van matching that same description by Judge Cavanaugh !

The tarps came off because those involved weren’t trained in how to tarp a vehicle for evidence .  Nothing more nothing less

like the manifesto in the Vegas shooting

it was a trajectory graph that one of the first cops on scene moved.  Nothing more nothing less.

I'm reading that he only followed extremest Liberals on his face book or twitter, what Republican does that?

1 hour ago, Doubleduty said:

heat shock friction

I won’t elaborate on the filler but I can say there is no reliable data on the mixtures he got it from, and that relates to oxidizers, fuels, modifications to the mix.

They are destructive devices in a US court and no one that has experience in the EOD field can ever say they would never go off.

I ain't askeerd of no mentos and diet coke bombs!

The alleged bomber dude doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Edited by offroader59

2 hours ago, Doubleduty said:

heat shock friction

Id listen to DD over the news anyday. Whats your gut say DD ( without getting in trouble)? False flag, patsy?

1 hour ago, offroader59 said:

I'm reading that he only followed extremest Liberals on his face book or twitter, what Republican does that?

he was registered as a democrat until 2016 is reports I have been reading, he has a long history of arrests and guess how your registered to vote comes up on some of the searches and he was a dem.

did you notice all nice new stickers on "his" van, none of them faded from weather or sun, no scratches, also stickers blocking your view, rear and passenger door window. which is kinda illegal. so far I have seen pics of 2 of the envelopes and neither one of them went through the mail system. especially from Florida to NY

DUMB-O-Crats!

23 minutes ago, JaredDustin said:

he was registered as a democrat until 2016 is reports I have been reading, he has a long history of arrests and guess how your registered to vote comes up on some of the searches and he was a dem.

did you notice all nice new stickers on "his" van, none of them faded from weather or sun, no scratches, also stickers blocking your view, rear and passenger door window. which is kinda illegal. so far I have seen pics of 2 of the envelopes and neither one of them went through the mail system. especially from Florida to NY

Sounds like a sleeper cell for the Democratic party.

The fact is we will never know for certain what happened. Our government and the FBI have become so corrupted that they can not be trusted at all. Our news outlets a nothing but fabricated propaganda machines for the left.  The truth is the last thing we are going to get. Even if this guy said on live TV he did it I wouldn't believe it.

What people are missing is the big picture here..........politics has gotten so profitable and Liberalism is such a religion now, that people would do anything and everything to get and maintain that power over others.  Our founding principals of FREEDOM have been thrown out the window......it's now about what you can drink, where you can drink it and if you can use a straw or not....... WTF???????  That was never in the constitution.  Govt was there to protect the people and FACILITATE their pursuit of happiness.  Not to control their lives and profit from it.

Think about this for a second..........40 yrs ago, nobody would have even thought about the false flag possibility.....now, even the most rational person knows that given our current state of discourse, they even are not 100% sure this guy is just a wacko.........Sad....who do you trust when you can't trust the people running the show?

Ha,  beat me by a minute....