qk01lightning

2010 rzr 4 800 Robby Gordon shock question

Getting my trailer ready for a trip this weekend I noticed my front drivers side fox shock leaking so my first thought is to buy a rebuild kit or would i be better off looking for used or after market ? 

Also does anyone know the size or what else will fit ? Thanks for any help 

you can pick up one of our rebuild kits on ebay or on our website. one of our kits does 2 shocks, and come with Viton  shaft, piston, and IFP o-rings.  We also offer rebuild services if you  don't want to do it yourself. 

3 hours ago, SCHMIDTY said:

you can pick up one of our rebuild kits on ebay or on our website. one of our kits does 2 shocks, and come with Viton  shaft, piston, and IFP o-rings.  We also offer rebuild services if you  don't want to do it yourself. 

Thanks for the info  and consider myself somewhat mechanical so thought about getting a rebuild kit and doing it myself but honestly time and a place to do it is a issue for me so would prefer having it done if you can PM me what you would charge to redo the seals. Thanks 

Chris 

i had a turbo rzr4-800 and i put elka's on it. they were reasonable and performed great.

17 hours ago, qk01lightning said:

Thanks for the info  and consider myself somewhat mechanical so thought about getting a rebuild kit and doing it myself but honestly time and a place to do it is a issue for me so would prefer having it done if you can PM me what you would charge to redo the seals. Thanks 

Chris 

Go take it over to m&m off road, or mirage racing, both are over by the santee drive in. They will rebuild. Think i paid 125$? For a pair of elkas at m&m

4333603D-D6C8-481B-94FD-9BAB6F3435FA.png

Edited by sausage450r

On 10/30/2018 at 3:59 PM, mark5193 said:

i had a turbo rzr4-800 and i put elka's on it. they were reasonable and performed great.

Thanks for the info and might be the way to go if I was planning to keep it but might just get the stock ones rebuilt then sell it to get a 1000

On 10/30/2018 at 4:06 PM, sausage450r said:

Go take it over to m&m off road, or mirage racing, both are over by the santee drive in. They will rebuild. Think i paid 125$? For a pair of elkas at m&m

4333603D-D6C8-481B-94FD-9BAB6F3435FA.png

Haha thanks I have had 3 different recommend the same shop 

Fyi i found my receipt last night was 125$/per shock. M&m has been around forever, the owner worked for and married the daughter of precision concepts, one of the best shock tuners out there. I have had all my bikes and quads valved there (with exception of a short stint where i had a diff suspension sponsor)

Edited by sausage450r

Thanks to everyone for your input, I ended up having Mark at M&M rebuild it as his shop is blocks away from my house and he does alot of work with my friends. It was $120 with tax and came out perfect in 2 days.

Time to post it for sale and buy a 1000 Haha 

Schmidty did mine on my rzr800-4 and I had their dual rate springs added.  Night and day difference over stock.  Felt like 3" extra travel.  Guy called me at 9:00pm on valentine's day to double check my springs/valving.  I said 'can't believe you'Re working on them at 9:00 at night on valentine's day'. He replies 'I know you need them by president's day and if I finish them tonight and FedEx them, you will have them for your trip'.  Great customer service!

You could check with MTSOFF-ROAD.COM who is on vender row in glamis

image.jpg