Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
realbadlarry

THETFORD AQUA MAGIC AURORA R.V. CAMPING TOILET

Recommended Posts

Ok this is weird, but I took this out of my 2004 Itasca meridian....it worked fine, just a little low and small for my liking.....worked when I pulled it out 2 months ago....I'm located in Norco....It's a china bowl so good ole shitter.... Price is right.....it's free....does someone you know have one that needs replacing or upgrading????  Let me know...

realbadlarry11@yahoo.com

 

I hate to throw it out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im interested   PMd you my information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gone....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

old topic, but what di you replace the crapper with?  Looking to upgrade my short small plastic Thetford to something nicer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, megadesertdiesel said:

old topic, but what di you replace the crapper with?  Looking to upgrade my short small plastic Thetford to something nicer.

I will buy you a RV shitter of your choice in trade for your fancy dancy X3 tires... you know the ones.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got his old toilet which was an upgrade to the cheap plastic one I had.  Larry said he bought the same toilet but full height.

 

His old one flushes those sticky, smearing logs great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, WLD-OTZ said:

I will buy you a RV shitter of your choice in trade for your fancy dancy X3 tires... you know the ones.. 

hell no!!  I love my Sandcraft destroyers and my Yokohama super diggers.  Ill just poop in a bucket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ordered one of these this morning

toilet.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, megadesertdiesel said:

hell no!!  I love my Sandcraft destroyers and my Yokohama super diggers.  Ill just poop in a bucket

Yore just not in touch with my wheel needs. That's plain hurtful.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WLD-OTZ said:

Yore just not in touch with my wheel needs. That's plain hurtful.. 

you just don't know the begging I had to do with my wife to let me spend 6k on wheels and tires when the x3 comes with a decent set of tires already.  I have a lot of future birthdays involved in these

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, megadesertdiesel said:

you just don't know the begging I had to do with my wife to let me spend 6k on wheels and tires when the x3 comes with a decent set of tires already.  I have a lot of future birthdays involved in these

yah, and I see above how yore 'I'll just poop in a bucket, don't worry about me' claim went... I love the superdiggers, but I am not sure if I have enough birthdays left to pull that one off... how bout we make the deal and I change my will? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought the Dometic 320 with sprayer. I hate round bowls and this one is elongated. Porcelain bowl but everything else is plastic. Easy to install. You can buy for less price if you search but didn't want to deal with returning it if broken.

Bought from nearby store. I love it.

Yes I only spend a couple of minutes on it but when I do it's very comfortable. 

Screenshot_20190131-102548_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20190131-102555_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post
Sign in to follow this  

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...