Sign in to follow this  
SANDPSYCHO

Slow Drivers

49 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

So you’ve been stuck behind that douche chick in the silver nissan leaf doing 40mph up the grade to tavern? Every day between 4-430 she is boggin down i8 east pissin off semi drivers going 3 wide to pass her libtard ass

Love her “drive slower save gas” bumper stickers

Nope, can't do it. I get off at Dunbar and come up Old highway 80. I've been told by former CHP that the section of 8 east from Greenfield until where the 3rd lane comes back at the bottom of the grade into Alpine is referred to by them as "road rage alley". The number of times I've looked down and noticed I was doing 100mph up that hill after getting past those morons, like the lady in the leaf, just reminds me of what an appropriate name that is.

1 hour ago, sausage450r said:

Are you admitting you park like a douche and drive like a mcpenis?

Amazing thing is I didn't even start this thread! I made a comment after someone said something in the water thread and now there is this. The internet is amazing. 

12 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Amazing thing is I didn't even start this thread! I made a comment after someone said something in the water thread and now there is this. The internet is amazing. 

Topic split into two discussions, one about Alternate places to get water, the other about slow drivers.

The Internet is amazing.

6 hours ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

11 hours ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Faux thread...