WLD-OTZ

Vaping........ Really?

4 hours ago, megadesertdiesel said:

Geez a lot of guys with oral fixations around here. 

Happy wife, happy life!!:sraptor:

1 minute ago, Legit Duner said:

Happy wife, happy life!!:sraptor:

I applaud you for servicing you "wifes" needs.  Its ok, this is a judgement free zone we don't care if you are a pitcher or catcher. 

25 minutes ago, megadesertdiesel said:

I applaud you for servicing you "wifes" needs.  Its ok, this is a judgement free zone we don't care if you are a pitcher or catcher. 

we're not talking about vaping anymore, are we? 

Vaping is like being gay.  Not for me, but to each his own. (as long as I don't have to smell your vanilla, strawberry, coconut, bubblegum,  unicorn scented vape cloud)

Edited by surf and dune

1 hour ago, surf and dune said:

Vaping is like being gay.  Not for me, but to each his own. (as long as I don't have to smell your vanilla, strawberry, coconut, bubblegum,  unicorn scented vape cloud)

I'll be thinking of you while I vape tonight, big boy...:pixie:

1 hour ago, surf and dune said:

surf and Dune doesn't post very often but when he does it sure pisses people off! Really says alot  about you that You would you rather smell a nasty  fuking cigarette. I will enjoy my own cloud that smells like a  white stripper just peeled her labia from my upper lip!

5 hours ago, 2turbofords said:

surf and Dune doesn't post very often but when he does it sure pisses people off! Really says alot  about you that You would you rather smell a nasty  fuking cigarette. I will enjoy my own cloud that smells like a  white stripper just peeled her labia from my upper lip!

Mmm..Black Female Stripper...darker the berry, sweeter the juice :robbie:

oh, wait...vape is bad....I do dig the Pintrest Chicks that post up pics thou....Vape Girls...check it out :hitit:

15 hours ago, 2turbofords said:

Not sure what you were referring to as far as me pissing people off when I post??  As far as I knew I get along with people around here. As far as this topic titled "Vaping... Really?  The title itself recognizes that vaping is an issue among some, wild-otz included so I'm not sure anyone should be surprised that everyone thinks its such a good thing to do, and is annoying to those that don't need them . As far as being better for you than cigarettes, I hope you guys are right, but I wouldn't voluntarily make myself a  guinea pig to a product to a product that could be made by anyone and filled in a bottle. Just man up and quit, vaping is just a lame substitute for another habit. 

Edited by surf and dune

never been a smoker so can't relate, it's interesting to hear the stories

I hangout with a group of neighbors and they all smoke, which is strange that only my wife and I don't...

Anyway...
one couple got fed up with the cost of cig's like you stated $80 a carton and they smoke 2-3 packs each a day. They started rolling their own cig's and as a non-smoker that was helpful to me. The tobaco smell was different and not as pungent. She rolls at night 100-200 cig's!

another couple was into all kinds of shit at a young age and smoking was the last kick, they couldn't kick. They now vape and were all in to the CLOUD for days, I realy don't mind the vape due to it's smell not being offending. the dude just got the new vape like yours WO, he likes it a lot. She is not considerate of non-smokers and blows clouds on all of us while we sit and BS, play games and eat, more then once we've had to ask her to stop that shit. Now their son is a huge vaper...

another couple went from only smoking grape cigars to weed once legal....

another dude went from hucka to the little e-cig. no smell and little to no smoke. He told me those things were $14 ea and he runs thru 3-4 a night!

Mmmmm a Cuban stripper named Cinnamon...that smells like Cinnamon Vanilla Bubble Gum vape.

I think someone is mad at the world that some other guy dared surf the same wave he was on.......

51 minutes ago, surf and dune said:

Not sure what you were referring to as far as me pissing people off when I post??  As far as I knew I get along with people around here. As far as this topic titled "Vaping... Really?  The title itself recognizes that vaping is an issue among some, wild-otz included so I'm not sure anyone should be surprised that everyone thinks its such a good thing to do, and is annoying to those that don't need them . As far as being better for you than cigarettes, I hope you guys are right, but I wouldn't voluntarily make myself a  guinea pig to a product to a product that could be made by anyone and filled in a bottle. Just man up and quit, vaping is just a lame substitute for another habit. 

Some people smoke, some vape, some pontificate. we all have our own crosses to bear that irritate others. It's all good. 

"He told me those things were $14 ea and he runs thru 3-4 a night!"

That sounds like the Blu disposable vape pen. They actually taste very good, similar to tobacco before it is burnt, with a coffee-ish finish. You are right, they are expensive, and you cannot buy that juice from anyone but them. They do sell a little kit with rechargable batteries and he would just buy the new cartridge with juice and a new coil, that would save him some dollars, but were spotty on functioning when I tried them a few years back. 

So I quit smoking  at least 25 years ago.  Not lighting up was the easy part of the equation. I was Mountain Biking 20-30 miles a day and as hard as I tried I just couldn't keep the dam things lit when I rode.

One of the  harder parts was walking into the Circle K in the morning and seeing that pack sitting there and the clerk asking me  "Anything Else" . Could not tell you how many times I almost said yes those I smoke those right there . Any more though I don't even have those thoughts.

The toughest thing though was what to do with my hands especially while drinking.  When I first quit I told my friend every time I had quit in the past I quit drinking and when I went back to drinking I went back to smoking so he says, then don't quit drinking.  Every night for like two months we would go up to this low rent strip bar by the house and have a pitcher or three. While I had a good plan on what to do with my hands in that situation is was frowned upon by the Management.  What I ended up doing was taking paper napkins or beer labels or any shred of paper and just rolling it up in my hands.

25+ years later have no desire at all to smoke in the slightest don't think about buying them but I will still play with napkins, beer labels or drinking straws........ whatever there is to fiddle with.

ive seen you vaping many many times outside the VA.. your such a vapor.. lol.. hahahaha

1 hour ago, BRINGENKAOS said:

ive seen you vaping many many times outside the VA.. your such a vapor.. lol.. hahahaha

after much reflection and consideration on your words... the best I can come up with is NU UH!!!

54 minutes ago, WLD-OTZ said:

after much reflection and consideration on your words... the best I can come up with is NU UH!!!

Well you told him

Put this on top and it will help you quit in a hurry!!!!  :lmao: 

s-l400.jpg

2 minutes ago, Wash 10 Crew said:

Put this on top and it will help you quit in a hurry!!!!  :lmao: 

s-l400.jpg

You, Mac and S&D make a great triumvirate, eh? Sitting around thinking of these wonderful things that all involve some aspect of  your obsession with the  verpa.  I am becoming concerned with more than my addiction... :sha:

Just tryin to help you out!!!

1 minute ago, Wash 10 Crew said:

Just tryin to help you out!!!

just saying....  

You don't love me no more... 

That's it... I'm offended... Thread reported.

H8pp3Oi.gif

4 minutes ago, Legit Duner said:

That's it... I'm offended... Thread reported.

H8pp3Oi.gif

You can't be offended, yore privileged. 

17 hours ago, WLD-OTZ said:

You can't be offended, yore privileged. 

Telling him he can't be offended is a type of bullying,  He is in a bully free zone so please change yore oppressive ways to a kinder way of dealing with yore anger issues.    If you have any questions on how to act please consult Mac, then do the opposite of what he says.

2 minutes ago, MWB said:

Telling him he can't be offended is a type of bullying,  He is in a bully free zone so please change yore oppressive ways to a kinder way of dealing with yore anger issues.    If you have any questions on how to act please consult Mac, then do the opposite of what he says.

NUH UH!!!!

I'm just gonna leave this here and let you contemplate yore existence  . . .

63996053-vector-art-of-brutal-hipster-wi

48 minutes ago, South Bay said:

I'm just gonna leave this here and let you contemplate yore existence  . . .

63996053-vector-art-of-brutal-hipster-wi

so you are saying that if we do something, we are now everything that thing or action is, Mr  Turturro?