FAMILY OF 4

Recommend a place to shave down a seat?

They shaved out about 2” off and I brought it home to see how much closer it put her to the pegs and pedal. It’s a big improvement I will see how she does on the next trip. I will drop the cover and seat back off Monday and see if the can reuse the original call. Crazy how much the vinyl cover shrank once it was removed. 

On 11/28/2018 at 7:18 PM, jaybird95 said:

Eddie and sons have recovered seats for me in the past, they know what they're doing.

So +1 for Eddie and sons. They shaved the seat down and let me bring it home to see if we needed any more adjustments. I took it back and they were able to use the old cover. All in all it was about $105. My daughter sits much closer now but I’m still going to have to raise the pegs and foot brake so that she can ride bent at the knee a bit. Thanks for all the advice. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

69F58D7F-592A-4C48-BF69-378BC94E3B7B.jpeg

2 hours ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

So +1 for Eddie and sons. They shaved the seat down and let me bring it home to see if we needed any more adjustments. I took it back and they were able to use the old cover. All in all it was about $105. My daughter sits much closer now but I’m still going to have to raise the pegs and foot brake so that she can ride bent at the knee a bit. Thanks for all the advice. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow! That turned out great.

That turned out great!

On 12/14/2018 at 5:11 PM, FAMILY OF 4 said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great job, looks really good.