Sign in to follow this  
jhuerta

2006 Sandstorm Fabrication 120" Wheelbase $24,500.00

Well after all that work I did on the car and a one Thanksgiving weekend full of fun on it! Its for sale. I had a meeting with my family and majority prefer the RZR mostly because they can drive it. I rather be at the desert with family knowing they can all have fun with the RZR and not just me on the rail. I cant justify having both so I need to attempt to sell the rail as I promised. If it doesn't sell well I can say I tried.  The only thing that is an issue right now is the idle is high so I need to figure out which sensor is the issue.  The car rides awesome in the dunes and its fast enough. Its small enough to make tight turns also.  Its 14.6 length without wing and 14.9 with it on.  I will take more pictures this weekend.  Its registered and current. Call me with any questions: Price is $24,500.00

626 327 6816 - Jorge

Anyhow it will come with the following:

1. Engine Honda Acura 3.2 2003 

2.Douglas Sand paddles with New Baja Pros 33's one trip, 14's in the rear with 15's rims

3. New 300m axles - with Extra set of 300m axles 29" the car uses 29" 1/2 so these are spare in case they one breaks. 

4. Desert Even Walkers 5 rims on BFG 33

5. Fresh 2D Deco trans one weekend. 

6. 2 new Race Prep 930 CV's Kartek  - (2 x 930 CVS for spares.) 

7. Loading wheels also 4. 

8.  Has brakes on all corners 

9. Power steering 

10. New Starter due to transmission swap, All Gas lines new some braided, New fuel pump from Kartek, 

11. Pro-AM shifter. 

MySandcar1.jpg

My_SandRail_2.jpg

My_SandRail_4.jpg

20181119_125901.jpg

20181119_125918.jpg

20181124_114340.jpg

20181124_114358.jpg

Edited by jhuerta

Man, my buddy had one of these and it was one of the nicest rails.  I love my BFD other wise I would think of selling. GLWTS..

1 minute ago, urclever said:

Man, my buddy had one of these and it was one of the nicest rails.  I love my BFD other wise I would think of selling. GLWTS..

Thank you. I actually listed my RZR today so that sells first I will keep the sandrail. The car was a blast to drive. 

seems like a great deal on that car glws