csell_willys

2006 Revenge Predator For Sale

Putting my Revenge Predator up for sale.  Asking $34,000.

Supercharged NorthStar - was told 600+ hp when I bought it.  CHRFab felt that was a good estimate when I discussed it with them.

Fortin 4 speed

King coil overs and by-pass shocks on all 4 corners.  2 trips on them since they were sent to King for rebuild.

Tatum 934 mid board hubs, brakes, and calipers.

Custom hood, dash, console with Speedhut gauges - speedo, tach, temp, oil press, volts, fuel, air/fuel, boost.

Icom radio and PCI intercom.

Lowrance GPS.

This car rides nice, lands soft, and has good power.  The NorthStar also sounds nasty, especially when it's on the boost.  It is a true 5 seater with lots of room.  People love to ride in it compared to most other cars, because of the ride, the room, and the stagger of the seats which gives good visibility to those in back.  I only had it out twice this year, so I'm thinking someone else might get more enjoyment out of it.IMG_0160.thumb.JPG.38c18b9e8ca731fc17ac43a503742d3c.JPG2002035777_vcm_s_kf_repr_960x540(3).jpg.15e5d500f6bc2fd4440d1516d12a38ea.jpgIMG_3532.thumb.JPG.fecce16965f0d04b481abf02b489fc0b.JPG878619540_264(2).thumb.JPG.7f08c9e1e2a2c42b198272b85c23b7dd.JPG1019577876_DSC01616(2).thumb.JPG.7f5ce59de11402f07dc0cdf09ca08b7b.JPG

Still for sale.  New clutch. While the motor was out for the clutch replacement, I pulled the heads, timing cover, and pan to inspect the internals and everything looked good.   I also pulled the transaxle and tore it down completely.   Everything  looked good. 

Am I a jerk if I say I like that second picture...

23 minutes ago, whoopsadaisy said:

No. You’re human. You like a nice backside. 👍🏽

6 minutes ago, B0NES said:

No. You’re human. You like a nice backside. 👍🏽

You failed to comprehend the meaning of his post. Go take another look and ignore the sand rail in the picture. 

30 minutes ago, hondajimz said:

You failed to comprehend the meaning of his post. Go take another look and ignore the sand rail in the picture. 

kinda looks surreal in the background, waiting for a trump tweet

nice rail also,GLWS

2 hours ago, hondajimz said:

Ha. I think she wants a ride in it. 

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, whoopsadaisy said:

Absolutely not! You are  just an American.  All of my wife and I's grandparents  immigrated  here from either Holland or Germany after WW2.  They  still were proud of their heritage , and still  acknowledge where they came from, but when they got here, they became "Americans" and learned the language, they all had to have sponsor families, and went through the pathway of citizenship.. I have no beef with anyone from ANY country doing the same.. I do have a problem with the mindset that is pervasive with the illegal alien Latin American border crossers of the day.. That this country "OWES" them , that they have the audacity to demand that they have "all of the rights of LEGAL citizens", rape our government of all kinds of free handouts at the expense of honest tax paying citizens (basically thieves), and then also have the audacity to protest openly about how the USA is so BAD, and UNFAIR while waving their $hithole mejico flag, and burning ours.. All true Americans should take great offense to this ,and should vote out of office all the Demoncrats who openly support this type of activity.  As all of these free programs  for "ILLEGAL ALIENS,  guarantee future voters who will most certainly be voting for more free programs and govmnt. corruption which will be, and are the demise of this once great, stand alone country.  It still is great, but it is sliding backwards towards mediocrity at an alarming rate. Sorry to clutter your for sale ad.  I simply felt compelled to respond.  nice car & GLWTS 

Edited by SCHMIDTY