SANDPSYCHO

One Bad Group to Camp Next to

What a cluster! He was pissed because the high rollers didn't want to make room for him so he decided to shit on the next closest guy. 

Long story as short as possible. 

He told another member here that was in camp he wasn't going to move. That person said I wouldn't be happy and I was an old grumpy retired cop. Paul Tracy was a sraight prike to him and said he's not moving. 

So after a day of duning I come back to this mess. I was pissed but know how to keep a lid on it. I hit him up as he's backing out his car and am like WTF your on top of me. He gets out of his car comes around chest all puffed up and says its public land and gets in my face as as much as a short man can. That's when I said "what are we going to fight over this?" As usual it had the desired effect and he backed up folded his arms leaned against the tire of his car and said I'm not going to fight and I said good. 

Then his tweaker looking plastic lips micro dog holding woman starts calling me an ahole. After the 3 assholes, I said yes, a 25 year retired professional ahole. She them called me one at lest 5 or 6 more times. I never once called either of them a name, my fight statement was not a challenge it was a do you really want to go there question that causes a person to think rather then react. 

It was clear it was nothing more then an arguement and his woman calling me names and trying to argue with my wife at this point.  So I walked away, then made a big mistake. I called ICSO and ask the guys that get paid to handle this stuff to come out. They sent two BLM assclowns.

In the end one assclowns told me to move my truck so Mr Tracy could cram his 80' rig in 60' of space behind me and on top of my friends rig. When I said I'm not moving to accommodate someone like that I was cited for saving space. So I get a ticket and the guy parked 2 feet off the white line with no pass is still parked there when the assclowns leave.  

Thanks to Jeff Pont all is good now. Mr Tracy is parked in thier group away from me and we now have Dirtywhiteboy and another cool cat on top of us which is all right with me. 

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and F the BLM!

On 11/20/2018 at 3:08 PM, travelah said:

What about this one... 

Untitled.png

I don't care who it is that's a bs move  right there parking on top of someone  especially with someone you do not know. A friend or if asked if ok then another deal but shows this guy has no respect for anyone but himself. 

1 hour ago, 77charger said:

I don't care who it is that's a bs move  right there parking on top of someone  especially with someone you do not know. A friend or if asked if ok then another deal but shows this guy has no respect for anyone but himself. 

totally agree..   

On 11/21/2018 at 10:08 AM, SANDPSYCHO said:

What a cluster! He was pissed because the high rollers didn't want to make room for him so he decided to shit on the next closest guy. 

Long story as short as possible. 

He told another member here that was in camp he wasn't going to move. That person said I wouldn't be happy and I was an old grumpy retired cop. Paul Tracy was a sraight prike to him and said he's not moving. 

So after a day of duning I come back to this mess. I was pissed but know how to keep a lid on it. I hit him up as he's backing out his car and am like WTF your on top of me. He gets out of his car comes around chest all puffed up and says its public land and gets in my face as as much as a short man can. That's when I said "what are we going to fight over this?" As usual it had the desired effect and he backed up folded his arms leaned against the tire of his car and said I'm not going to fight and I said good. 

Then his tweaker looking plastic lips micro dog holding woman starts calling me an ahole. After the 3 assholes, I said yes, a 25 year retired professional ahole. She them called me one at lest 5 or 6 more times. I never once called either of them a name, my fight statement was not a challenge it was a do you really want to go there question that causes a person to think rather then react. 

It was clear it was nothing more then an arguement and his woman calling me names and trying to argue with my wife at this point.  So I walked away, then made a big mistake. I called ICSO and ask the guys that get paid to handle this stuff to come out. They sent two BLM assclowns.

In the end one assclowns told me to move my truck so Mr Tracy could cram his 80' rig in 60' of space behind me and on top of my friends rig. When I said I'm not moving to accommodate someone like that I was cited for saving space. So I get a ticket and the guy parked 2 feet off the white line with no pass is still parked there when the assclowns leave.  

Thanks to Jeff Pont all is good now. Mr Tracy is parked in thier group away from me and we now have Dirtywhiteboy and another cool cat on top of us which is all right with me. 

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and F the BLM!

You should @ChampCar3Pete

:hapy:

Edited by Kraut_n_Rice

I will start with and point out that I'm not an angel, I have broken a rule or two in my day, I drink, I can say an 18 wor sentence and only use one word that starts with F, I don't go to church and I have run with scissors.  

Now that that is out of the way I was camped on 2.5 for Vets weekend. I was out with a buddy that is also retired and we set up our spot. We both put our cars in our box trailers at night for a list of reasons. I parked off the road and left room to drive my car around without having to drive on the asphalt. My buddy parked his rig inside of mine and only a few feet off the back edge on my trailer, not directly behind me so we didn't take up 30 extra feet of room so I could get my car in and out. Looking back this was a mistake and will never be repeated. We had 2 other rigs show up and had a great vets weekend. 

On Sunday the circus came to pad 2.5, they took up the space on the far south end and stretched out to the camp that was next to us. When that camp left they spread out to take up that space, almost half the pad. My buddy recognized the rigs and saw on Instagram it was Ponts guy that takes care of all his toys. They had a crew of people delivering rigs and a couple to watch them;  it was quite the spectacle. On Monday the wind was blowing like crazy again so we headed over to Boardmanville and ran into the Pont pit crew. They seem like good guys doing an unusual job. We also drove down Gecko Rd to see and check out all the ghost camps and see how packed it was. When I saw Pad 3 it was literally blocked off with trailers and RV's. There where 4 trailers that to move the last one you would have to move the first 3. It was nuts to butts and almost nothing on the inside. I would later come to realize they all got together to block out the shit show that dropped on top of us because they are tired of it. My conclusion has been confirmed by others that camp on pad 3. 

Tuesday we got back from a run to find them moving into and on top of our camp, these guys where from Lawless Offroad (Big logo on the truck gave it away). they said they didn't have enough room and would move any time we needed to get out to leave. Total lie as their rigs sat empty til Thanksgiving evening. We told them no and to move, they did right on top of us. Then they left in their dually for a week and a half. 

20181123_095824.thumb.jpg.893aa4c40a38477474e3b12f37355a08.jpg

My buddy had to move his RV up to get his car in and out.  It was constant having them parking on top of us while they move rigs around. Granted these where employees and not the people that own this stuff, none of them where there. This went on for the rest of the week and weekend before Thanksgiving. We never knew what we would come back to when we left camp. We talked to a couple of the guys that where watching the stuff and even they said this is all for show. He explained how they leave a big area to park all the cars so people can see them and they did.   There were well over a dozen rigs sitting empty with more coming in everyday. 

Never knowing what we where coming back to every time we left campgo old but the fina straw for me was coming back to find Paul "I'm bitchin' just ask me" Tracy had parked his rig along mine so close i could even open my bay doors. There's a full account from me in the park like a douche thread. Jeff Pont did come over later that evening to talk to us and he did get Paul to move but in return we had Dirty White Boy  parked along side my buddy's rig and right behind my box trailer. While I have no issue with DWB and was happy to have him there instead of my newest BFF, the fact is their group was literally on top of us. If we didn't have vehicles holding space behind our trailers, we couldn't get into them. The rest of the week was filled with more of the same and an endless barrage of people from their camp driving through ours, parking cars in our camp to unload their belongings, dragging suitcases through our camp, blocking our only access into our camp, and one fat woman even riding in our camp the night I left. It was a basic lack of respect for others the whole time.

It's not the money, it's not that they have nice things, it's not the chef and several helpers cooking food for their camp, it's not even the killer fireworks they light off from inside their camp, it's they way they treat other people. 

I know Supreme Air is a good guy and I have known him a long time and I can't say anything negative about him personally. In the near death thread he said they get hate for having nice things and this is just not true. Like he said there are A holes in tents and A holes in 750K Provost motorhomes. I agree I have camped next to the A hole in the tent and I have now camped next to a group full of the other.  They get hate for how they treat people they don't have to be nice to. 

An another example is 1littleroller on Instagram I have never met this guy and he was not present during my incident with Paul Tracy but he posts this.

Screenshot_20181128-115026_Instagram.thumb.jpg.9f96509d82a24ae3104404cdad3b6ca9.jpg

I have no idea who coulthard2 is but I now have an opinion about 1littleroller and it isn't good. I would also add that it's "eat a bag of dicks" puto! And when you have a public Instagram account and i see that he says SA is a solid dude and I see you all hanging with my new BFF, I find it hard to separate the two.

So when you rich people think we are just haters, know that it not because of your wealth, it's because you shit on other people. Also while you may be a good guy like SA and DWB, we are judged by the company we keep and birds of a feather, etc.

16 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

I know Supreme Air is a good guy and I have known him a long time and I can't say anything negative about him personally. In the near death thread he said they get hate for having nice things and this is just not true. Like he said there are A holes in tents and A holes in 750K Provost motorhomes. I agree I have camped next to the A hole in the tent and I have now camped next to a group full of the other.  They get hate for how they treat people they don't have to be nice to. 

An another example is 1littleroller on Instagram I have never met this guy and he was not present during my incident with Paul Tracy but he posts this.

Screenshot_20181128-115026_Instagram.thumb.jpg.9f96509d82a24ae3104404cdad3b6ca9.jpg

I have no idea who coulthard2 is but I now have an opinion about 1littleroller and it isn't good. I would also add that it's "eat a bag of dicks" puto! And when you have a public Instagram account and i see that he says SA is a solid dude and I see you all hanging with my new BFF, I find it hard to separate the two.

So when you rich people think we are just haters, know that it not because of your wealth, it's because you shit on other people. Also while you may be a good guy like SA and DWB, we are judged by the company we keep and birds of a feather, etc.

Au contrare mon frere:

:bigrin 

this is what it's become...... camping in certain places has become an issue of what ya got and who ya know.  Not worth this crap to camp at Gecko.

We've camped in the same wash for 10 years and I'm good with it.

5 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

Au contrare mon frere:

:bigrin 

I guess if you're a sexual deviant and a douche bag, it's suck. 

I was in back in Glamis during Camp RZR and had not been to Glamis since 2005. I love the dunes but my friends rather go to Ocotillo. 

I stayed in wash 10 during Camp RZR and did a circle with our rugs for our camp as we do in OW.

Do you guys not do the same on Gecko?

Is making a circle considered saving space in Glamis?

Please enlighten me so I won't make a mistake when I go back.

Thanks!!!

Seen aerial footage of the pads i dont think opening a door and hold it as you open it so you dont hit the trailer next to you in my style of camping.Nor is driving through a maze of caution tape is either but that pic you post on another topic with your new bff against you was an azzhat move not matter who it was. temporarily for an hour or so or asking then another deal but no way do you just jump over a camp like that.If it had happen to me i would have made sure they were miserable if they told me f off im doing it anyways.

A classic case of big bank takes little bank.  All those guys look fat and out of shape. It must not have pissed you off enough. ??

Important question. The big girl that rode through your camp. Are you talking big in all the right places?  Or just BIG?  

14 minutes ago, adam909 said:

Important question. The big girl that rode through your camp. Are you talking big in all the right places?  Or just BIG?  

:okiedokie:   and I subscribe

Unfortunately this has been happening for some time, I used to be a die hard gecko rd. Camper, now most of the time I just go down to the washes, it's just not worth dealing with the b.s. and even if the guys were the coolest dudes ever, I still don't want to be that close to anybody.  That is that nice version of how I feel...

Dragging suitcases through camp, not being able to get my shit, people driving through my camp, parking up my ass, having a lynch mob after me on social media, would have me in jail.

You're not so psycho, better step up your game.. :legit:

Edited by Legit Duner

1 hour ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

I guess if you're a sexual deviant and a douche bag, it's suck. 

I’d say sucking would be less deviant than eating, but I won’t judge. :bigrin 

Close campers suck, regardless of how shiny their toys are. 

And just think all the years that we've been camping at Buttercup, we have been missing the shit show on Gecko. Down by the border at Buttercup you can make your circle as big as you want to, and drive in and out without getting your rig stuck. The dunes are not nearly as expansive as in Glamis but the sand is the same regardless.

Will be entertaining to see where this thread goes.  

Edited by fortyfour

On 11/21/2018 at 8:10 AM, sausage450r said:

Oic. Must be why he parks like a douche. Doesnt have the street cred of his own compound. All the other race car drivers must laugh at him behind his back

Especially considering he raced in a bastard child series no one watched.  Slow F1 cars on NASCAR tracks. Hooray...

If someone parked that close to me, I’d be tempted to start using a chamber pot...

EFUl.gif 

Edited by Rockwood

It is what it is I can't control every adult but I will apologize for there actions ....I my self try and treat everyone equal and do the rite thing ...

6 minutes ago, Supreme Air said:

It is what it is I can't control every adult but I will apologize for there actions ....I my self try and treat everyone equal and do the rite thing ...

From first meeting you you have always treated everyone you know equally and fairly.Never seen you judge anyone based on what they own or whatever and always willing to help out whenever you can.

32 minutes ago, Supreme Air said:

Dude, no need. I have NEVER heard a bad word spoken about you....EVER. 

And the cooment about "Birds of a feather " is a :bs: generalization to make.

ALLOT of good people on Gecko,  its always that 1% that stirs up the hateraide.

23 minutes ago, 77charger said:

From first meeting you you have always treated everyone you know equally and fairly.Never seen you judge anyone based on what they own or whatever and always willing to help out whenever you can.

Exactly. 

I will say that I miss Supreme Air posting more often on GD, but yeah when everyone is watching the show, there are always going to hecklers. 

3 hours ago, sinverguenza said:

I was in back in Glamis during Camp RZR and had not been to Glamis since 2005. I love the dunes but my friends rather go to Ocotillo. 

I stayed in wash 10 during Camp RZR and did a circle with our rugs for our camp as we do in OW.

Do you guys not do the same on Gecko?

Is making a circle considered saving space in Glamis?

Please enlighten me so I won't make a mistake when I go back.

Thanks!!!

Way too many people want to camp there and not enough space to do circles, although some groups try to do it just to save space for their friends who aren't going to show up for another couple of weeks.