The looney duner

2 seat Sand Limo 3.5/2D PRICE DROP

I thought I had this sold and committed to buying another car, well the buyer backed out so I'm in a bit of a pickle, and new to sell this, I'm sure I could back out of the other purchase, but I don't like to do stuff like that. So on to my car, it's a  Sand Limo Squirt+ 3.5 Honda v6, mendeola 2d, king shocks all around, full body, 4 wheel breaks, PRP seats, huge sound system, 19 gallon fuel tank, power steering, 4 hid lights, LED lights in the hood, new RCV ultimate CV joints, new rbp 300m axles, just got the trans back from wright gearbox, runs and drives real nice. I'm sure there is a ton of other stuff I'm forgetting at the moment. 

IMG_20181002_081811_487.jpg

Edited by The looney duner
Price drop

@thowell here’s your brothers new car

Car is beautiful!!!!

9 minutes ago, acefuture said:

@thowell here’s your brothers new car

I couldnt agree more, he fell asleep but i talked with the owner and my brother will call him tomorrow! Love this car

Also forgot to ad, new Bosch fuel pump,  dual spal fans, car has power steering too..... I'll ad more as I think of it

Bump. back up for sale, the guy didn't buy it cause I think he really wants a V8 car. Oh well. Next

Also the radiator is new, and I wanted to let people know that the graphics are just a wrap, easily removed if you don't like it.

What's under the wrap? Plain PC?

Not sure, it was wrapped when I bought it but I believe the panels are painted black

Bump for the weekday crowd, any reasonable offers? I have till Saturday to sell this car, after that the car I'm trying to buy will be gone.

Also I forgot to put in the ad, this has an electromotive tec gt computer system and electromotive dfi ignition, and a custom made wire harness. No cheap junk. Also it has billet fuel rails with 44# injectors. It also has a big bbk throttle body. I don't remember the size at the moment.

So just a few days left to make this deal happen, I would love to pick up the desert dynamics, but if this doesn't sell in time, no big deal really, I'll have fun with it too. That being said, would any of you have an offer? Am I really over priced? I looked around alot and I thought I was priced accordingly, except for a few fire sales....

On 11/30/2018 at 10:57 AM, The looney duner said:

Sale pending.

Did he give you a deposit?

No. I held the car for him because on the phone he told me for sure I'm going to take it I'm on my way right now and have cash.... But then he came to see the car rode in it and decided he wanted a bigger car...

sand and dirt tires as pictured included or??

32 minutes ago, mikel said:

sand and dirt tires as pictured included or??

Sorry no dirt tires, I had to go through hell to get those methods and the tires too, so I won't let them go. The new car I would get, if this works out, comes with some bfg on centerline wheels I'd throw in.

Edit to add, I could probably be convinced to sell the tires and wheels as well but there is no way I'm including them for that cost. they cost me way too much to do that..

OK thanks.

Where are you/ the car?

I've got a lot going on but I am trying to figure out if I can look at it soon .Just got rid of my 4 seater with the same power/trans package so I know that will work for me. The wife is not a SXS lover. (that's all I have currently.) So I'm trying to get into a two seater

1 hour ago, mikel said:

OK thanks.

Where are you/ the car?

I've got a lot going on but I am trying to figure out if I can look at it soon .Just got rid of my 4 seater with the same power/trans package so I know that will work for me. The wife is not a SXS lover. (that's all I have currently.) So I'm trying to get into a two seater

I'm in Salton City.  About an hour from the dunes. I'm sorry to say the car will only be for sale until this Saturday, the reason being is the car I'm trying to buy will be gone on Sunday. Dude has been nice enough to hold it this long, I can't ask him to hold it any longer, he has another buyer waiting. 

Alright folks this is my last attempt to sell this car to fund a new project. I've had tons of tire kickers, low ballers, and people with insane trade offers. So this is it $23,000 and it's yours! Super fun to drive! Prepped and ready to shread the dunes!  If it doesn't sell this weekend, it's no longer for sale and I'll continue to have fun with it.

51 minutes ago, The looney duner said:

Alright folks this is my last attempt to sell this car to fund a new project. I've had tons of tire kickers, low ballers, and people with insane trade offers. So this is it $23,000 and it's yours! Super fun to drive! Prepped and ready to shread the dunes!  If it doesn't sell this weekend, it's no longer for sale and I'll continue to have fun with it.

That is crazy cheap in my opinion. Good luck. 

18 minutes ago, cek said:

That is crazy cheap in my opinion. Good luck. 

Thank you. I believe it is a great deal too, if I wasn't in a hurry I think I could have left the price at 25 and it would have sold in time...

Do you have the dimensionsof the car? 

Want to see the car but need to get a better idea of the size.