jhuerta

2017 RZR XP4 Turbo 32 hours Like New - Partial Trade. $21,500.00 OBO

2017 RZR XP4 Turbo with 4 point harness and OMF paddle wheels on 30's with 10 inch rears. Other than that is like new. 32 hours only has 4 trips on it. It sat in the garage for 6 months before it got used. It had 20 hours just before this Thanksgiving. Kids age of 14 and 13 and wife pretty much drive it. I did like twice. It just got the 25 hours service. It also has 4 year warranty left on it. With pink in Hand. It has rugged radio which I am gong to remove and use on my sandrail. Save yourself over $7500 dollars in taxes and fees. OMF wheels and paddles alone were $2600.00. 

Price $21,500.00 OB0 send text with OBO.  I will respond to the highest one on 24 December if its not sold. 

I am willing to take in partial trades for a Dirtbike 2 stroke (Enduro) or newer jetski, seadoo 2 or 4 stroke but must meet 2006 EPA regulations 3 seat prefer.

626 327 6816

20171121_132625.jpg

Edited by jhuerta
Price.

Nice, but how much is it???

I am willing to take in partial trades for a Dirtbike 2 stroke only  or newer jetski, seadoo 2 or 4 stroke but must meet 2006 EPA regulations 3 seat prefer.

As of right now the best offer has been $19,000.00