Roaddog

Glamis this morning

Rain last night, woke up to this. ūüė≥

image.jpg

Sweet!  Rain puddles!

Plus 1 

For the car cover and dry seats.

Air up and enjoy the peanut butter.

Get out there NOW, dont leave any ruts, I get there Thursday and want some good sand

We will be laying down tracks. It was wet yesterday and the dunes were good. Nice runs. H

image.jpg

Be safe and have fun. 

:hide:sucks but never lets me from having a good time

Best duning just after a rain. 

The best runs are right now, morning after a rain.  The worst runs are Saturday afternoon after a rain...................................FYI, I little rain goes a long way in keeping the dust down in the washes.

Harold you be there between Christmas - NewYears ?

Love the hard sand after a rain..

Unless it's freezing out and I'm almost hypothermic, I actually enjoy riding while it's raining. Definitely after the rain though :yay: ...bout the only time I wear a chest protector out there unless I'm leading :lol:

time to air up those tires..  trans don't like like wet sand.. 

Lucky, enjoy it.

55 minutes ago, HozayKwarvo said:

Unless it's freezing out and I'm almost hypothermic, I actually enjoy riding while it's raining. Definitely after the rain though :yay: ...bout the only time I wear a chest protector out there unless I'm leading :lol:

Driving a car in the rain sucks, a total blast when ridding quad or bike.

11 minutes ago, Cookie said:

Driving a car in the rain sucks, a total blast when ridding quad or bike.

Are you saying you wish you had a New Bad Ass 1000 Turbo’ed out Side By Side to kick serious azz in? :bigrin

1 hour ago, HozayKwarvo said:

I remember a ride in the rain, nobody enjoyed it, not your kids , not your wife or your buggy that waited till it started to rain to have the jets start getting clogged up.  Then once we did get it back to running   :ez:could not find a path out of the valley to save his ass...  Think that was the last time I actually rode in the dunes in the rain.

Been a while for me since a ride in the rain. As cars got nicer, I deprived myself of that pleasure in order to keep the toys pristine... If you can,  go tear it up (carefully)  wet traction breaks things, and sliding is well ..."different"

11 minutes ago, MWB said:

I remember a ride in the rain, nobody enjoyed it, not your kids , not your wife or your buggy that waited till it started to rain to have the jets start getting clogged up.  Then once we did get it back to running   :ez:could not find a path out of the valley to save his ass...  Think that was the last time I actually rode in the dunes in the rain.

:lol: For some reason I recall that ride as a lot more fun that you described it :rotf:

1 minute ago, HozayKwarvo said:

:lol: For some reason I recall that ride as a lot more fun that you described it :rotf:

I remember being nice and dry under my helmet in my rain coat until coming back down wash road when I lowered my head just a little to get a better view and block some of the rain from hitting my goggles and a stream of water went down my back..... :lol: 

It was a fun ride right up till then though

1 hour ago, RK Racing said:

Are you saying you wish you had a New Bad Ass 1000 Turbo’ed out Side By Side to kick serious azz in? :bigrin

heck ya, pimp me out.

When I think there is going to rain in Glamis, I bring my two wheeler.  A couple of years ago it rained like 18 hours non stop, I rode my bike everywhere and had a blast, when it stopped, I got into the cage.

58 minutes ago, Cookie said:

heck ya, pimp me out.

When I think there is going to rain in Glamis, I bring my two wheeler.  A couple of years ago it rained like 18 hours non stop, I rode my bike everywhere and had a blast, when it stopped, I got into the cage.

Think that was presidents day weeekend i know one a couple years back we held off leaving on fri night left sat morn to escape rain did fine til dunes edge then a couple drops and increased didnt stop til about 9-10 at night.

21 hours ago, chopshop said:

Harold you be there between Christmas - NewYears ?

Hi should be let’s get together. Get yer tires/spacers done? 

Better looking morning today and yesterday dunes were great. H

CC82526F-832C-414C-9434-BDFCEB73D852.jpeg

37E71FCF-302E-4C1D-9881-5BE17294FF53.jpeg

DBA6C129-5828-4581-AE31-F72593A001F9.jpeg

965B130B-92E2-435B-B1C6-E5C650F965D6.jpeg