bgchlln

Boardmanville

Any way to get to the bar with a green sticker Car? I see Glamis mikes vids and the bar looks like fun, butt for me it was always a ride to it in a buggy or quad, never a street car

No way to access it with a green stickered vehicle with out crossing the tracks on the 78, that's were the problem comes in.

street legal vehicle is only option currently.  there is stuff going on in regards to access though, its just a slow process.

Is there still legal trails on other side of the tracks?Just asking if you somehow ended up over there with an ohv?

44 minutes ago, 77charger said:

Is there still legal trails on other side of the tracks?Just asking if you somehow ended up over there with an ohv?

yes there is. getting to them is the issue if your camped west side of tracks.

1 hour ago, 77charger said:

Yes there are and if you're on  quad or a dirt bike get to the edge of the road near the railroad tracks and you could legally push it a cross, as then you are not operating it. The only agency you have to worry about is the BLM the real law enforcement agency (CHP) say you can legally cross there. You do have to stay of of Ted Kipf RD, it's street legal vehicles only.  

It's really just part of the BLM trying to confine us into a smaller and smaller area.

Edited by SANDPSYCHO

6 hours ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Yes there are and if you're on  quad or a dirt bike get to the edge of the road near the railroad tracks and you could legally push it a cross, as then you are not operating it. The only agency you have to worry about is the BLM the real law enforcement agency (CHP) say you can legally cross there. You do have to stay of of Ted Kipf RD, it's street legal vehicles only.  

It's really just part of the BLM trying to confine us into a smaller and smaller area.

So other words don't let Blm see you cross deny everything if they ask how you got across the tracks. I've always wondered about pushing over the tracks know it's legal to walk a bike. 

1 hour ago, 77charger said:

So other words don't let Blm see you cross deny everything if they ask how you got across the tracks. I've always wondered about pushing over the tracks know it's legal to walk a bike. 

The BLM is just another criminal organization within the federal government only they are filled with rejects from other agencies. For decades the east side of the tracks use to be full of people camping and enjoying the dunes. This "crossing the tracks at a legal crossing" is just another illegal abuse of power to corral us in. They started this BS back in 2010. They have become the worst thing about going to Glamis. Very hard to witness the criminal abuse of power and know doing anything to respond will land you in jail. Only a matter of time till one F's with the wrong guy and gets drop. 

heres the trick maybe.....just maybe....

it is not illegal to push a vehicle  is it??? just say'in..  get out or off and push the dang thing....heheheheheh

What happens if you just jumped the tracks. Similar to jumping the canal .... ?

29 minutes ago, hondajimz said:

What happens if you just jumped the tracks. Similar to jumping the canal .... ?

The railroad owns a nice wide slice of the land (that they never paid for) on both sides of the tracks. You could get hit with a trespass if you where caught on it. We lost the underpass at wash 10 when they saw pictures of RV's driving around their wrecked train on the old Wash Rd. The next year we got the "sand fence" and lost wash 10. 

It's not illegal if you don't get caught! Peace

Here's the real problem...  in essence you are driving to a "bar" where you will consume alcohol... (most anyways)... 

So if you successfully make it across... do you really want to risk getting stopped to be "asked" how you got across after a few??  Just saying... :dunno:

Buuut... because I love Boardmanville...  I will post on ASA & Glamis FB pages when I'm heading over and I will give ya a ride!!  :igar:    I am NOT a  taxi service nor a shuttle...  but you will be stuck there till I am ready to leave!! :rotf:

Edited by Lil'Moni77

Borderville ?.....open the border please...

2016-glamis-railroad-crossing-utvundergr

image2.jpg

psRGSujUXQMnLdH-800x450-noPad.jpg