all4justus

Gear One Back Up and Running Soon

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, matt86m said:

I'll say this, I was sent a PM about my (admittedly so) smartass comment and it was very good!

Said they will exchange and get me just what I need, no questions asked and even said sorry for the mix up.

They have plans to be a sponsor here and get duners what we need with a 180* turn around in customer service!

Wish them all the best and hope they succeed with the new business model. 

I hope that is true !. I have not really bad mouthed them, OK kinda.  Mainly because of there lack of basically everything to do with customer support and  communication. Even as far as going to a cheap crappy competitor..

Please, Gear One, say your back to the saddle again !. ???  You'll  have my business. 

On 12/11/2018 at 5:53 PM, all4justus said:

I know most of you know that Gear One (Ayers Gear) in Phoenix AZ had stopped making their buggy supplies.  I spoke to them today as I,  like many of you found myself not sure what to do as I needed a part for my hubs.  They have been accommodating over the last several days working to get me back and ready for New Years trip.  Short version of a long story they asked me to pass on is they have recently finished some proceedings to re- open and are currently working on their website and will have things up and running again soon.  The somewhat new owners also asked to pass along that you should receive better service than what most of us were accustomed to in the past (Such as never answering the phone or returning a message). Don't really know the folks just have used their products for years as they are local to me and just passing along the message they asked me to.  Stay safe!

Any update to the Gear One resurrection? 

What phone number do we call if we need to get ahold of them?

Are they producing product yet?

thanks

Bob

I called them a couple of weeks ago, both the the old number and ayers gear numbers. I was looking for a couple of splined hubs for my super stub setup. I left 3 messages between the 2 numbers just checking to see if they had any left over inventory. I have never got a call back! F#$k Gear One! Unbelievable customer service! But I guess that's how the new business norm is.

16 hours ago, chevyman500 said:

I called them a couple of weeks ago, both the the old number and ayers gear numbers. I was looking for a couple of splined hubs for my super stub setup. I left 3 messages between the 2 numbers just checking to see if they had any left over inventory. I have never got a call back! F#$k Gear One! Unbelievable customer service! But I guess that's how the new business norm is.

Try emailing them at parker@ayersgear.com , I got help with parts I needed about 2 months ago and response was pretty quick.