Sign in to follow this  
stumpalump

If the Federal Government shuts down does Glamis

Today the POTUS called the buff of the dems by claiming he will take credit/responsibility for a goverment shutdown over boarder security if they won’t fund it. If the goverment does shut down will they close Glamis and make it off limits? 

Edited by stumpalump

no enforcement........free?

Yes it will be closed. Everyone should make other plans. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Only when obama was in office. 

Edited by sausage450r

I love it, Trump who has asked for no paycheck for his term, Telling congress that they also wont get a check is priceless!

what does he have to loose, right?

It's not just Congress that won't get a check! I didn't volunteer to give up mine but it will disappear also. I get his point and agree with it for the most part, but I sincerely hope things get worked out. Not expecting good things though.

Just have to add: Piglosi and Schumer are full blown fuktards.

As long as I get to take my use-or-lose leave I'm good with a two week or so shutdown :mikey:

Federal government shut down last year for a few days. I forget why but it was at the end of the season. Local sherrifs patroled the drags and wash road during that time. 

Glamis will be closed.

No one should go.

43 minutes ago, AlpineFunco said:

Rangers will be shut down, Glamis will not.

This should be permanant policy.

It's funny how the Democratic party does this for extended periods of time...nobody links an eye.

See this chart.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/politics/us-government-shutdowns-budget-chart/index.html

As others stated, Glamis will remain accessible. Only difference is certain services will not be available....I wonder if we could get a refund or prorated rate on our special permit passes :lol:

will be law enforcement but no medical fire there.Guess they dont bring in money so leave them home is how blm sees it.

Last season when the government shut down it was an off weekend, we didn’t see a single ranger but the rescue trucks were out driving around. Would be crazy if there’s no rangers out there for New Years! 

4 minutes ago, Getpitted453 said:

Last season when the government shut down it was an off weekend, we didn’t see a single ranger but the rescue trucks were out driving around. Would be crazy if there’s no rangers out there for New Years! 

If you are out there on a weekday and even some off weekends you will not see any assclowns rangers.

1 minute ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

If you are out there on a weekday and even some off weekends you will not see any assclowns rangers.

Yeah. It’s great! I love going off weekends, don’t really care about the rangers just the 100 thousand other people out there ?

bunch of law breakin hikers here, lol

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/these-visitors-scaled-a-fence-at-a-closed-national-monument-to-play-in-the-sand/ar-BBRpbmq?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

merry Christmas all!

I just got back from G. saw only 1 cop in 4 days

013.JPG