Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dbart

2019 Silverado 1500

Recommended Posts

I think it looks great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone drive or buy the new Trail boss or Duramax?  Memorial Day sale coming up and hoping to pick one out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been window shopping a duramax. Drove one last week. Smooth ride and quiet. Felt like a prius was rolling up when they pulled it up.

 

Memorial day sale the best day for truck sales?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least it has round wheel wells around the round tires now...

And yes, that DEF tank hanging under the passenger side was an abomination. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vinsanity said:

Been window shopping a duramax. Drove one last week. Smooth ride and quiet. Felt like a prius was rolling up when they pulled it up.

 

Memorial day sale the best day for truck sales?

Memorial Day they usually have large incentives but on The Duramax they are limited.  Thinking of getting out of the diesel and going with the Trail boss for my current situation.  Something I feel I may regret.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, mike dee said:

Memorial Day they usually have large incentives but on The Duramax they are limited.  Thinking of getting out of the diesel and going with the Trail boss for my current situation.  Something I feel I may regret.  

Turn in your Man card.

Edited by matt86m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rockwood said:

At least it has round wheel wells around the round tires now...

And yes, that DEF tank hanging under the passenger side was an abomination. 

The round wheel wells is what I dislike most about the new one.

Totally looks like a Tundra.

I guess the interior is super nice.

I'm just glad I bought mine when I did.

To each there own though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rockwood said:

that DEF tank hanging under the passenger side 

From what I am seeing on the used market. That is where they are hiding the gold bars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, dbart said:

The round wheel wells is what I dislike most about the new one.

Totally looks like a Tundra.

I guess the interior is super nice.

I'm just glad I bought mine when I did.

To each there own though...

Huh. Just noticed that Chevys have had squarish wheel wells since forever... 

That being said, the last generation had waaaaay too square wheel wells.  Older ones looked better than that. 

Thing I hate about almost all new trucks is the ridiculously high beltline. Does anyone plan to use these trucks as trucks anymore? :bigrin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 1:56 PM, Vinsanity said:

Been window shopping a duramax. Drove one last week. Smooth ride and quiet. Felt like a prius was rolling up when they pulled it up.

 

Memorial day sale the best day for truck sales?

 October usually the best as new model year gets released they discount the old. I got $15,300 off sticker on a 2018 in October.  

 

 If you are in SoCal Jason at Selman Chevy in Orange is my go to for new Chevys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 9:52 PM, matt86m said:

 

She seems fairly bright!   :bugsy2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking these for a couple days this week, and some research the last couple weeks.

Saw the 2020 pics and might still wait till October. Sold my existing Duramax yesterday and was expecting to get a new truck on this Memorial Day event but Inventory was slim and sales were on base models. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone in the market for a 19 Duramax 2wd    Quad cab 48k and 4wd 52k. Assuming the new 2020 design brought these deals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im liking that the 2020 HD should have the 10 speed transmission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mike dee said:

Anyone in the market for a 19 Duramax 2wd    Quad cab 48k and 4wd 52k. Assuming the new 2020 design brought these deals

Where did you see that prices at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Vinsanity said:

Where did you see that prices at?

49 and 54

One of the many Chevy sealer sites in the last couple days.  Just found two at Puente Hills Chevrolet 49k 2wd and 54 k 4wd. Not sure if these are the same ones.  All of the sites have the same backdrop sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post
Sign in to follow this  

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...