onanysunday

Guess the story

Hint: my car did NOT break.

20181213_115623.jpg

20181213_115634.jpg

Lost the torque wrench ??????????????

Your tire thought you were driving too slow?

You were hoping that you could do wheelies with the weight of that big ol air filter back there. In a last ditch effort you pulled a front wheel off to lighten the front end......

Loaned your front wheel out so someone else could make it back to camp. Then,they will run it back out to you. 

1 minute ago, Dune Doc said:

Loaned your front wheel out so someone else could make it back to camp. Then,they will run it back out to you. 

This was my non sarcastic guess. But why would he tie up his suspension?

Edited by Rucker

8 minutes ago, Dune Doc said:

This but u can see in the background someone is working on a front wheel so u loaned it to them and ur driving on 3 wheels back to camp

3 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

This but u can see in the background someone is working on a front wheel so u loaned it to them and ur driving on 3 wheels back to camp

Loaned it but stood by, used strap as a jack

Took a sip of the potion, hit the 3 wheel motion

Fellow Funco guy busted a bead or bent his wheel.  To get him back to camp, you aired down and strapped up the arm(no need for a jack on a Funco front end), and gave him your wheel/tire.  In turn, they will bring your tire back out and get you back to camp.  Not how I would do it but that's my wild guess.

I'm gonna guess that guy in the background broke a wheel so you loaned him yours to get back to camp.   His being a light Subaru, the front would dig in, yours being a heavy Honda makes it easier to 3 wheel? ?

Edited by mellen_mpz

Picture shows someone else working on thier front wheel, you lent yours to him. Wet sand have anything to do with this?

Edited by Richard H

You were having a drink with friends in th he dunes.  As you looked at your buggy a guy just stole your front wheel. You run to your car .  Quickly strap up your suspension and give chase. You not only catch the guy but then pass him.  Appling a cop move you learned at the police academy you get him stopped. You get out ready to beat the crap out of him but he offers to pay you $9000 cash cause he just happens to have it on him.  

6 minutes ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

You were having a drink with friends in th he dunes.  As you looked at your buggy a guy just stole your front wheel. You run to your car .  Quickly strap up your suspension and give chase. You not only catch the guy but then pass him.  Appling a cop move you learned at the police academy you get him stopped. You get out ready to beat the crap out of him but he offers to pay you $9000 cash cause he just happens to have it on him.  

LOL, I even took a second look to make sure it wasn't your car getting tire mounted.

Doing wheelies across Olds and lost wheel!!

Haha. True story. . .....once I tore off my right front wheel on a huge jump. Both upper and lower hiems sheard off.  Broke my break line.  When we got back to camp everybody still wanted to go on a run.  Feeling left out I thought what would mcguyver do.  So I took my shock off tied my suspension way up, pinched off my break line with vise grips and zipped tied it to my  arm and then proceeded to lead a one hour dune run.  I could go full throttle on right turns and didn't make many left turns but it was s blast. We all had fun that run

Edited by John@Outfront Mtrsprts

Funco ATC...yore trying to be different!

:lmao:

You are trolling us and will never come back to the thread?

You are using the front tire for energy for the flux capacitor on the back to have enough energy to get home.

Haha I figured everyone would have fun with this. Actually tacoed wheels on two cars. Two of us drove back on three wheels. Yes loaned my wheel to another car because they had two people in another Funco . Never did this before with my car and it was interesting. Had to drive it quite a ways. Went across one Ridge at an angle and piled three inches of sand on my front floorboard

Thanks for helping us out. 

50E87225-4E35-4EE4-9EB3-6C8179E80979.jpeg

wow, how hard do you have to hit to do something like this?

Been there done that

15448060411223860034938695959675.jpg

Mmmmmm Tacos!

12 minutes ago, rampster said:

wow, how hard do you have to hit to do something like this?

3 factors. Number one nasty lip. Number two wet sand with little give. Number three that wheel was very thin and sure looked to be defective.