arch stanton

Vatican decry's souther border wall

The vatican, the pope, and the catholic church as a whole are a joke  now. Its crazy to me how wide beliefs vary within the group of people who call themselves catholic. i remember my mom telling me growing up how the pope talks directly to god. Now she’s like; ah he’s out of his mind. I think the problems the church is facing is 100% leadership. 

As a person born and raised catholic; im curious how people that consider themselves catholic feel about the church today. I dont associate myself with it. I see way too much hipocracy

Edited by sausage450r

12 hours ago, arch stanton said:

2oxtq0.jpg.8ff2a12dd416c6b32714ca41809b2197.jpg

WOW.................you went there!!!! :lmao: 

I went to catholic grade school for 6 years at Saint Treasa in Palm Springs and had nuns for teachers some of kids were alter boys I have been wondering if any of them were raped by the priest . I no longer attend church and will not give money to them . I bet I'm a better man than they are as a whole they as a group have covered up their sins and crimes and the pope as leader needs to expose all the perpetrators if not they are just an organization sex crime mafia 

About 18 years ago I left the Catholic church. I am a Christian and this path, much more personal and less "Church,  Structure and Political " has been a great experience. 

Don't blame God for the sins of Man....be that your local Preacher, etc. All men have the potential to sin, title and position means nothing.

My cousin was part of the issue in Pico Rivera, LA Cardinal Mahoney himself was part of that cover up....shameful what happened to alter boys, lives ruined.

4 hours ago, sausage450r said:

The vatican, the pope, and the catholic church as a whole are a joke  now. Its crazy to me how wide beliefs vary within the group of people who call themselves catholic. i remember my mom telling me growing up how the pope talks directly to god. Now she’s like; ah he’s out of his mind. I think the problems the church is facing is 100% leadership. 

As a person born and raised catholic; im curious how people that consider themselves catholic feel about the church today. I dont associate myself with it. I see way too much hipocracy

When I was a youngster we walked into Catholic Church with my mother and three sisters,  we were quickly approached by a priest after being a member for many years and were told “we were no longer welcome”.  Later found out it was because my parents divorced and it was unacceptable at that time.  

Crazy how that works just as he probably just finished off a lil boy.

im still a believer but.......

thats how I feel, and I haven’t stepped into a Catholic Church since. 

23 minutes ago, mike dee said:

When I was a youngster we walked into Catholic Church with my mother and three sisters,  we were quickly approached by a priest after being a member for many years and were told “we were no longer welcome”.  Later found out it was because my parents divorced and it was unacceptable at that time.  

Crazy how that works just as he probably just finished off a lil boy.

im still a believer but.......

thats how I feel, and I haven’t stepped into a Catholic Church since. 

Interesting. I kind of get the same thing within my own family. Im wasnt married in the catholic church so in their eyes im not REALLY married. So my wife and i are living in sin and my little bastard children are going to hell. My mother even informed me at thanksgiving that she doesnt get to go straight to heaven because of my premiscuous lifestyle of living with and getting down with several women before marriage and that she will be punished for not raising me better. 

Religion was created as a means of control. Be good go to the good place, be bad go to the bad place, and of course a select few are in charge and need your money. As governments came about and taken over the control of people, religion still tries and control it's followers for the purpose of getting money from them.  They are all after money and power some world domination. 

35 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Religion was created as a means of control. Be good go to the good place, be bad go to the bad place, and of course a select few are in charge and need your money. As governments came about and taken over the control of people, religion still tries and control it's followers for the purpose of getting money from them.  They are all after money and power some world domination. 

Agreed, well said but what is good and bad?  Depends on what part of the universe your from I guess

I’m catholic and I’m a believer. I rarely go to church though. Mahoney should be lynched for all the coverups. 

I'm not religious, but always thought religion=good person. As I grew up, I learned different. Religious people can be just as ugly as regular people.

I'm just talking about everyday people not big news stories.