Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bennydog

Want the wall built?

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall 

Started by Brian Kolfage, a Purple Heart Recipient triple amputee veteran.

6.5 million in 3 days!

Crazy I did say that Every American would gladly PAY $100 for a personalized Brick with your Family Name and dedication on it.  I'm just saying... I would want my name on that wall!!  :thumbup: 

Now as for this Go Fund me??  Well I don't know the legitimacy of it... but I do know that if Trump Administration created a true place to buy a brick...  we would have that fund in a matter of no time!!! 

Its up to $7.5 mill in an hour.

I don't understand what the controversy is here: we've had a wall for decades now:

20090321_0220-M.jpg

This is just to finish the damned thing so we don't have easy crossing areas that end up with shit like this:

AZtrash4-thumbnail-e1427831781720.jpg

border-trash-600.jpg

trash.jpg

And signs warning US Citizens that they're not safe in their own country due to foreign invaders:

Screen-Shot-2015-08-18-at-12.35.39-PM.pn

maxresdefault.jpg

illegal-immigration-warning-sign-sonoran

There is no logic being used in this debate, on both sides.  Trump could easily just get on the lectern and show these photos and not say a word other than ending with "that's why we're finishing this wall" before walking off the stage, and the opponents are using emotions to dictate policy.  

5 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

I don't understand what the controversy is here: we've had a wall for decades now.  This is just to finish the damned thing so we don't have easy crossing areas that end up with shit like this:

AZtrash4-thumbnail-e1427831781720.jpg

border-trash-600.jpg

trash.jpg

And signs warning US Citizens that they're not safe in their own country due to foreign invaders:

Screen-Shot-2015-08-18-at-12.35.39-PM.pn

maxresdefault.jpg

illegal-immigration-warning-sign-sonoran

There is no logic being used in this debate, on both sides.  Trump could easily just get on the lectern and show these photos and not say a word other than finishing with "that's why we're finishing this wall" and the opponents are using emotions to dictate policy.  

I dunno. I kind of like having cars, bikes, and powertools stolen by those just looking for a better life. Or my daughter comming home from school everyday with notes asking for extra water bottles and food for the illegals in her class. The only reason one could be against a border wall is simple. They dont live near the border and have no effing idea how illegals effect the day to day near the border. Maybe if they sealed the border i wouldnt have to wait in lines in govt checkpoints on the  “free”way and sideroads 

1 minute ago, sausage450r said:

I dunno. I kind of like having cars, bikes, and powertools stolen by those just looking for a better life. The only reason one could be against a border wall is simple. They dont live near the border and have no effing idea how illegals effect the day to day near the border. Maybe if they sealed the border i wouldnt have to wait in lines in govt checkpoints on the  “free”way and sideroads 

Yessir.  From little things like continually getting stuck behind sulfur-burning cars with gutted cats doing 50mph in the fast lane to big things like headless corpses showing up, rampant drugs and associated petty crime (theft, vandalism, vagrancy, etc).  But hey, policy makers and political grandstanders on cable news living in comfy all WASP neighborhoods in Connecticut and DC Metro don't have to deal with it, so not a problem for them! 

from what I understand the president can not spend money unless congress approves it. and go fund me takes a chunk of it. so unless this is going to get paid to a private company I think all these people are wasting their money, where is all this money going to go.

8 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

I dunno. I kind of like having cars, bikes, and powertools stolen by those just looking for a better life. Or my daughter comming home from school everyday with notes asking for extra water bottles and food for the illegals in her class. The only reason one could be against a border wall is simple. They dont live near the border and have no effing idea how illegals effect the day to day near the border. Maybe if they sealed the border i wouldnt have to wait in lines in govt checkpoints on the  “free”way and sideroads 

I think that is the big problem, these bleeding hearts don't think it affects them so they don't care. they don't live near the boarder and see what it does. they think out of sight out of mind why are we so heartless for stopping someone from coming to this country. and then of course you have the dems in power that know that these people are their ticket to stay in power.  

2 hours ago, Lil'Moni77 said:

Crazy I did say that Every American would gladly PAY $100 for a personalized Brick with your Family Name and dedication on it.  I'm just saying... I would want my name on that wall!!  :thumbup: 

Now as for this Go Fund me??  Well I don't know the legitimacy of it... but I do know that if Trump Administration created a true place to buy a brick...  we would have that fund in a matter of no time!!! 

I agree. DON~~~

Here is the wall (what wall) in parts of Arizona. Yes you can step over it. DON~~

Pete & Ann 001.JPG

Here is fat Albert, he will take your picture but by the time the Border Patrol gets there they are gone. DON~~~

Trip on Wednesday 011.JPG

what about canada, eh? no talk of northern wall....

and yes, all those people putting funds in the account just got took for believing a go fund me account could build a wall on federal lands

This one blew up good on the fb page...LOL.

@Rockwood is right, just finish it. But thats not as dramatic or grandiose,  everything these days is a bartering chip.

Am I the only one that looked up the wifey!!?? :rbj:

Trump (I'm a big supporter) is being an ass about threatening to shut down the gov't if he doesn't get $5b.  Pretty sure Trump told Pelosi: 'See U Next Tuesday'

CGS ?

4 minutes ago, TD said:

CGS ?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that :lol: 

$8.5 Million and going   WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, DuneTrack-N said:

what about canada, eh? no talk of northern wall....

and yes, all those people putting funds in the account just got took for believing a go fund me account could build a wall on federal lands

Im all for it.  Once we get the southern border done, we can move on to the northern trash spewing over our northern border like dan aykroyd, celine dion, justin bieber.

Just build the wall, or the Steel slat thingy, whatever it takes !. WTF just build it !

The wall does work.  They used to run drugs right through buttercup daily.  Jump off the 8 into the parking area for buttercup and straight shot into mexico.  Little harder now with that giant wall in the way.  Sad it took the border patrol officer to get run over to get it built.  Much like water, people will cross where the path of has the least amount of resistance. 

Yes.....build it! Peace

3 hours ago, r3meyer said:

The wall does work.  They used to run drugs right through buttercup daily.  Jump off the 8 into the parking area for buttercup and straight shot into mexico.  Little harder now with that giant wall in the way.  Sad it took the border patrol officer to get run over to get it built.  Much like water, people will cross where the path of has the least amount of resistance. 

They never prostituted the guy that killed the border patrol officer also, one of many got off free. DON~~~

17 hours ago, ladsm said:

$8.5 Million and going   WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

just under 12 now :scared: 

Apparently this guy is getting death threats over this deal. Not cool. 

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.