bennydog

Want the wall built?

Make Shutdowns Great Again!

President Trump has now topped both Osama and Clinton. And the trigglypuffs just don't get it.

I don’t notice a lick of a difference with the government shut down. I hope the idiots who keep voting for more government control notice that all they do is cost you money with no really impact on quality of life. 

On 1/12/2019 at 9:47 AM, Rockwood said:

I don’t notice a lick of a difference with the government shut down. I hope the idiots who keep voting for more government control notice that all they do is cost you money with no really impact on quality of life. 

Some of the new democrats really take the cake. I don't think they have been or worked in the real world.  No common since. College doesn't teach common since. DON~~~

Edited by donparscale
bad spelling

Dude, thats cold! There's places down south you'd be running for your life after posting that. But it is funny.

1 hour ago, RK Racing said:

BFA1D7B3-BA20-4FFE-9F29-9F0FE26206B9.png

low blow ......

2 hours ago, nickman123 said:

Dude, thats cold! There's places down south you'd be running for your life after posting that. But it is funny.

1 hour ago, I'm Sorry said:

low blow ......

It was a tough call whether or not to post it. I hope good old Dale was a Republican and he would have wanted to support trump.....  and yes, I did and still do respect the guy.  Comedy guys, loosen up.

There are places where a wall will work, places where a wall will not. Let's build it where it will and not waste time and money to build one where it doesn't.  It still will not stop everything and everybody but it is a good start. 

On 1/12/2019 at 12:55 PM, donparscale said:

Some of the new democrats really take the cake. I don't think they have been or worked in the real world.  No common since. Collage doesn't teach common since. DON~~~

What? :blink: