bennydog

Want the wall built?

7 hours ago, Hondo said:

Also the cost of construction (materials, labor, machinery, taxes, permits, etc etc) has increased a little. If you average the cost from 1972-present compared to 2018 bid estimates it is drastically different. 

build the wall i dont car about the price . but if you do the math its about 4500 a foot for 250 miles sounds like a good job

On 1/26/2019 at 11:20 AM, Hondo said:

Also the cost of construction (materials, labor, machinery, taxes, permits, etc etc) has increased a little. If you average the cost from 1972-present compared to 2018 bid estimates it is drastically different. 

Plus where they have to build it. How would have liked to have build the fence thru Buttercup. And that didn't happen until a boarder patrol got killed by a illegal near Buttercup. Ran over him in a H2 Hummer and fled back to Mexico. DON~~~

Yes.....build the wall. Peace

DON~~~

image.png.690d03844d4465afd47f7ecf21b6dcd5.png

Edited by donparscale

Ok, here's a thought...and I'm just thinking out loud here...

I agree we need that wall...but in the meantime, CUT ALL Money/benefits/DL's/Wellfare/Food stamps...etc to illegals!

Why the EFF are they getting shi*t when they aren't even citizens?

Simple...cut it off!!! NO MORE! EFF you, you don't deserve SH*T!!!! GTFO!!!!

:simrak:

Rant over!

:dbart:

11 hours ago, dbart said:

Ok, here's a thought...and I'm just thinking out loud here...

I agree we need that wall...but in the meantime, CUT ALL Money/benefits/DL's/Wellfare/Food stamps...etc to illegals!

Why the EFF are they getting shi*t when they aren't even citizens?

Simple...cut it off!!! NO MORE! EFF you, you don't deserve SH*T!!!! GTFO!!!!

:simrak:

Rant over!

:dbart:

An Illegal cannot walk into the SSA and get benefits. What they do is have a baby here and that baby by the constitution is a citizen.  The child gets the benefits it doesn't matter who the parent is. That's the loophole that needs to be addressed and in order to change the constitution to prevent this is going to be a hard sell. It's just like term limits , pension medical benefits for members of congress and there pay.  It was written in 200+ years ago and even though lots of fraud and abuse is going on getting them to change it would be like your boss asking everybody to vote for a deduct in pay.  Sure he can ask but nobody is going to vote for it even if it means they will be jobless in 6 months. 

3 hours ago, MWB said:

An Illegal cannot walk into the SSA and get benefits. What they do is have a baby here and that baby by the constitution is a citizen.  The child gets the benefits it doesn't matter who the parent is. That's the loophole that needs to be addressed and in order to change the constitution to prevent this is going to be a hard sell. 

Those are a couple of common misconceptions. The 14th amendment has absolutely nothing to do with immigration. We had NO immigration policies in 1868. The 14th Amendment was written to secure the rights of native born slaves after the Civil War.

The immigration act of 1965 is the legislation that gives citizenship to children of illegal aliens who are born on US soil. It's far easier to repeal that, than an amendment.

As for illegals walking into an SSA office and getting benefits, sure they do. They do it all of the time. I took my mom to the SSA office in Chula Vista and we were the only english speaking people in there. As a matter of fact, all signs were in Spanish, with English written below, like English was the foreign language. All the illegal has to do is get false documents. Because of them, forging documents is a HUGE industry. They can easily buy fake SSNs, DLs, birth certificates, passports, green cards, you name it.

As for welfare, section 8 housing, EBT, etc. apparently that's easy to get as well. I met a guy at GDS who told me how his illegal alien employee was getting all of that 3 times over for his son. The baby mama got the whole package - food, housing, medical; the father took him in and got the whole welfare package as well, then the illegal grandparents took the kid in and got food, housing and medical as well. This was all through the Yuma office.

I don't think illegals should get any welfare services, but they currently do.   

So why aren't the republicans running heavy TV ads that show all the dems with walls and fences around their homes/houses/estates, and running the videos of them stating, for the record, that border security and a wall are needed.

Pelosi, Clinton, Obummer, and many other leading dems are all on tape stating this.

Why aren't the republicans taking advantage of this during all this wall discussion ??????

Once again, the republicans shoot themselves in the foot.

Oh wait a minute....they don't like Trump either.....

11 hours ago, old flatty said:

So why aren't the republicans running heavy TV ads that show all the dems with walls and fences around their homes/houses/estates, and running the videos of them stating, for the record, that border security and a wall are needed.

Pelosi, Clinton, Obummer, and many other leading dems are all on tape stating this.

Why aren't the republicans taking advantage of this during all this wall discussion ??????

Once again, the republicans shoot themselves in the foot.

Oh wait a minute....they don't like Trump either.....

I agree. DON~~~

WOW!!! Good point!

DON~~~

image.png.671e6c1db520a58a6d3a5c8e77b60c1a.png