Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bennydog

Want the wall built?

On 12/20/2018 at 2:46 PM, Rockwood said:

Yessir.  From little things like continually getting stuck behind sulfur-burning cars with gutted cats doing 50mph in the fast lane to big things like headless corpses showing up, rampant drugs and associated petty crime (theft, vandalism, vagrancy, etc).  But hey, policy makers and political grandstanders on cable news living in comfy all WASP neighborhoods in Connecticut and DC Metro don't have to deal with it, so not a problem for them! 

The policy makers enjoy their lifestyle, which includes landscapers, maids, nannies, cooks and housekeepers. If thy sealed off the wall, they would lose a valuable source of cheap labor. The hot Russian versions cost a lot more. Plus campaigning against the wall is a popular method of virtue signaling. That's much more important than reality.

6 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

The policy makers enjoy their lifestyle, which includes landscapers, maids, nannies, cooks and housekeepers. If thy sealed off the wall, they would lose a valuable source of cheap labor. The hot Russian versions cost a lot more. Plus campaigning against the wall is a popular method of virtue signaling. That's much more important than reality.

You are such a cynic! That doesn't mean I think you are wrong...... 

There is actually one of these signs in an area a long way from the border about 15 miles east of Gila Bend on the 238.  It is so bad in that area that they shut down camping and off-roading.  To get to that area the smugglers either go thru a large Indian Reservation, who's gangs are partners with the Mexican Cartels or thru the Goldwater bombing range.  Once thru that area they are on another reservation. They have them in a pinch point and they still struggle to prevent them from running rampant.

illegal-immigration-warning-sign-sonoran

50 minutes ago, MWB said:

There is actually one of these signs in an area a long way from the border about 15 miles east of Gila Bend on the 238.  It is so bad in that area that they shut down camping and off-roading.  To get to that area the smugglers either go thru a large Indian Reservation, who's gangs are partners with the Mexican Cartels or thru the Goldwater bombing range.  Once thru that area they are on another reservation. They have them in a pinch point and they still struggle to prevent them from running rampant.

illegal-immigration-warning-sign-sonoran

But sir! Those are simple, poor and hard working migrants! Why would they be a problem?!?

7 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

But sir! Those are simple, poor and hard working migrants! Why would they be a problem?!?

I don't have a problem with hard working people. But if they vote Democrat, send 'em off to Syria!

2 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

I don't have a problem with hard working people. But if they vote Democrat, send 'em off to Syria!

Sarcasm sir. Sarcasm. 

34 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

Sarcasm sir. Sarcasm. 

Yeah, I know. That's why my reply was also sarcastic.

DON~~~

image.png.ac3de6398ceab133a751a0ad476ef158.png

Yes, build it, build it and build it already.  While we’re at it let’s make employers prove they hired legal citizens too. I know elitists left an right are making a crap load of money off this. Haven’t we had enough of our border, city streets and welfare systems bastardized by Mexico’s poorest? That’s not bad enough though, so now we HAVE be compassionate enough to take in Guatemalans or whoever or we’re racist a-holes.  If we HAVE to take in all the worlds problem folks, why are we sending aid? They will never fix the problems in these sh!t hole countries so let’s stop all the madness already! 

go fund me is making out like bandits on this one i guess. 2.9% plus .30 per transaction

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, DuneTrack-N said:

what about canada, eh? no talk of northern wall....

and yes, all those people putting funds in the account just got took for believing a go fund me account could build a wall on federal lands

if there was a wall on the Canadian side the Canadian would pay for it to keep the Americans out

Nobody noticed this dude and his wife and kids are receiving death threats?

9 minutes ago, Ocotillo Boy said:

Nobody noticed this dude and his wife and kids are receiving death threats?

Saw the post. That’s insane like everybody on the left.

I bought my little piece of the wall....17 mil and climbing.  :td:

~jw

Now there is a go fund me to raise money to build ladders to get over the wall. 

DON~~~

image.png.c1937952a579e4e7a6cc7590ea8d0cf7.png

DON~~~

image.png.8ec6cd7539d7d3817c2e4bfd25aa7e49.png

image.png.1c5d8bfd426c0fbc312a688deddce88e.png

DON~~~

image.thumb.png.d4f084492260e4941ab90fb28292f073.png

DON~~~

sound walls.jpeg

Bouy used to be my hero.  Mr. Trump is now my hero.

F9F2675DF0174A966A7EB9C1718CFFF2D59991A6

DON~~~

image.thumb.png.20b44b20b923466b6d6b279d0ca81cd9.png

On 12/26/2018 at 5:20 PM, quaddaddy said:

Yes, build it, build it and build it already.  While we’re at it let’s make employers prove they hired legal citizens too. I know elitists left an right are making a crap load of money off this. Haven’t we had enough of our border, city streets and welfare systems bastardized by Mexico’s poorest? That’s not bad enough though, so now we HAVE be compassionate enough to take in Guatemalans or whoever or we’re racist a-holes.  If we HAVE to take in all the worlds problem folks, why are we sending aid? They will never fix the problems in these sh!t hole countries so let’s stop all the madness already! 

You must be Native American. 

15 hours ago, donparscale said:

DON~~~

image.thumb.png.20b44b20b923466b6d6b279d0ca81cd9.png

Starting with their sewer river. 

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.