Grease Monkey

It's Saturday 12/22/18 what are you doing this weekend?

Merry Christmas everyone. 

Last min things to get for family and friends. We will be running around all day.

Then prep for Glamis after xmas

You all be safe and have fun.

:gd:

:sail:

Family and friend events till wed. then heading to OW for a week (Glamis new years ) . Scratching my items off the list one at a time.  

Happy Holidays GD.com and please return home safely.  I heart you!

- The Dee's

Happy Holidays everyone.

Enjoying grand kids and family visiting from east coast. I'm making pies today, pecan and pumpkin. 

Edit for finish photo

IMG_1376.JPG

Edited by Richard H

Get ready for the holidays, then clean up the RZR and trailer do we Han head to ocotillo Thursday. 

wishing I was in Glamis with my :yarder:

start/finish xmas shopping

Getting thing ready for glamis so I can bounce after work wed

We have the grandson this weekend so we’re going to open presents with him.   Taking him to see the lights at California Speedway after the Rain Forest restaurant.  Sunday having Christmas at my parents.  And it only gets busier after that. 

Everyone have a great Christmas and be safe. 

Working dammit! Hoping to have next week free to play Grand tourismo Glamis with my newly constructed a arm front end!

15454971515487786583735155767638.jpg

Been sick the past couple of days. Glad we cancelled our Glamis trip for other reasons cause I would have been miserable. 

I did pick up some OT shifts when we cancelled so I’ll have to suffer through those. 

Christmas festivities start Sunday evening with different families. 

Andrew

Working.

Playing with polyurethane.

20181222_081617.jpg

40 minutes ago, endobear said:

Working.

Playing with polyurethane.

20181222_081617.jpg

Damm, very nice!

I slipped and fell, jacking up my knee. Confined in bed for now. Had to cancel my Glamis Xmas-New Years trip. Hope everyone has a Merry Xmas and happy New Year

Picked up my wife's new car this morning. Still looking for that deal on my new truck!

Like a fool, I went to the grocery store..

Nuff said..

Ordered a Ho Ho for tonight ...... 

Tore into the kids car to remove blown airbags and control module. Looks like I need to put it back on the road so ordered some parts and will be sending the module in to get cleared and reset. I still need to check on the sensors up front but considering their location (fenders) and the lack of damage my understanding is that they should be fine. It was all pretty easy except the passenger side.....getting a new one in will be fun.

Now not doing shit.......IT shopping for a 2.4 ecotec and researching putting a turbo on my 2.2 (now that I know that my ecu is a mefi and not the unprogrammable one I thought i had).

Glamis may or may not happen next week :(.  It depends on my wife.......might go to Ocotillo instead and that's ok too.

Finishing up the deck with Stugots , and sipping some suds 

67F4EBC1-05BB-4A1C-B006-9CD7604961E2.jpeg

0D9C4D50-6181-4138-B861-9BCDF3D2FC71.jpeg

98414D7F-F0EA-40B3-8D9D-A42C1B6B8BD4.jpeg

Getting things ready for the Family to come to my house for Xmas Breakfast and Loading the Trailer for New Years at the Desert

The wife’s excursion always had “sinking” brake pedal while at lights. Replace master cylinder and system.  Still sinking. They dont lose pressure or anything. Just wierd, my f350 doesnt do that 

2 hours ago, sausage450r said:

The wife’s excursion always had “sinking” brake pedal while at lights. Replace master cylinder and system.  Still sinking. They dont lose pressure or anything. Just wierd, my f350 doesnt do that 

Id check the ABS. If its electric, try unplugging it and see if it still does it. I had lots of ABS issues on my 08 Explorer.

32 minutes ago, nvusone said:

Id check the ABS. If its electric, try unplugging it and see if it still does it. I had lots of ABS issues on my 08 Explorer.

Thanks. I will check that next. 

My ADD has gotten the better of me and before i knew what was going on i had ripped the tv out of my motorhome. I bought a 32” sanyo roku  tv at walmart. Cant believe how effin light weight the new one is. Literally 5lbs

C6F7BBE3-F74D-4897-8259-6E2D87AD64DC.jpeg

6DD29C04-8AA3-4D67-AEFB-9E254C7EE239.jpeg

Edited by sausage450r

Changed oil/filter in the buggy. Did a little shock adjusting and looking over the car. She needs some more love this summer. Not more HP though. She's just fine in that dept!:igar:

Bought a lean shed and moved it to the side of my house.  I thought me and 1 buddy could move  it ?.   I ended up needing 3 of the Gardner’s and 2 buddy’s.   But got it in. ??    Serviced the Honda 2000 gen and cleaned the traeger for New Years trip to glamis  

Built a battery cut off switch mount for my prerunner. Wiring up tail lights and battery switch today.  Maybe install the paddles also 

568A6B83-A951-4E68-9E59-2E5580B84C9B.png

69F2725C-DF4E-48DE-BFF0-214634DF467F.jpeg

364A15BC-C789-4537-8C65-16A7D4993B98.jpeg

E00CB5AD-ED4E-44D2-92EE-8DEAB24C2445.jpeg

Cooking up a storm! Did a 10lb ribeye roast, elk backstrap and potatoes in cast iron all on the egg. Duplicate it on tuesday for the other 1/2 of the family. 

Cleaning up a $300 offer up score

8261C601-4B9F-4D46-B378-B0D57BC9D44C.jpeg