Lambro

Wtb. WW CL4005 or CR3905

Posted (edited)

Looking for a WW CL4005 or CR3905 2008-09.  Billet, cherry wood or distressed interior preferred

Matt

562 254 4353 Text is best way to get ahold of me

Edited by Lambro

Done with pulling that monster bumper pull? The billet editions are super nice

Yup..  and I have just out grown it.  Tired of playing Tetris to pack up

Bump or a 09 CR3905

This just posted 

Forgot to say I need at least 16' of garage

Neither of those models have a garage.

10 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

Neither of those models have a garage.

I think that was for my benefit. I didn’t know what the first letters ment when I posted the other ad. 

Edited by ROBERT L

1 minute ago, ROBERT L said:

I think that was for my benefit. I didn’t know what the first letters ment when I posted the other ad. 

Ah! I see! My reply was  in case he thought either of them did have a garage. To expand further on that, I don't think anyone makes a 40' 5ver that has a 16' garage. Not enough room left over for living space, I'd imagine.

It's hard to tell what people on here know or don't know. You would think that a salesman selling cars and trailers would know the difference between garage and cargo length, yet there he was, posting ads for 25' bumper pulls with "a 16' garage."

:lol: 

Lol.. Need 16' of storage or whatever you want to call it.  I said garage because that trailer had a garage

Edited by Lambro

I know its a far drive for ya but im starting a small storage lot in my back yard. $50/month for ya

on race dezert there was a ftl 4005 with a 17' garage for 28k. seemed like a decent deal. those trailers are hard to come by

2 hours ago, sandroosten said:

on race dezert there was a ftl 4005 with a 17' garage for 28k. seemed like a decent deal. those trailers are hard to come by

That has a salvage title. 

6 hours ago, hondajimz said:

That has a salvage title. 

I've never understood the point of the salvaged title in California other than letting a potential buyer know it was in a wreck. you still can get full insurance on the vehicle.

3 hours ago, BRINGENKAOS said:

I've never understood the point of the salvaged title in California other than letting a potential buyer know it was in a wreck. you still can get full insurance on the vehicle.

Seems like a pretty good thing to know 

4 hours ago, BRINGENKAOS said:

That's the exact reason. It would suck to pay full pop for a trailer only to find out that at some point in it's life span it went for a swim in Pismo and there is a video floating around of it. Its a buyer beware red flag,  personally I would never buy one due to the trouble with the re-sale. 

10 minutes ago, MWB said:

That's the exact reason. It would suck to pay full pop for a trailer only to find out that at some point in it's life span it went for a swim in Pismo and there is a video floating around of it. Its a buyer beware red flag,  personally I would never buy one due to the trouble with the re-sale. 

I will expand a tad more I guess. Sorry Matt for the thread hijack. 

Salvaged can mean 1 million different things. It's very misleading. Doesnt necessarily mean it was severely wrecked or drowned. Just means insurance didnt want to fix it. Could have been a theft with a ton of shit stolen. In that case it's all new stuff. That's a come up.

Insurance wise you still can get 100% value so I dont mind buying salvaged on some cases.

59 minutes ago, BRINGENKAOS said:

I will expand a tad more I guess. Sorry Matt for the thread hijack. 

Salvaged can mean 1 million different things. It's very misleading. Doesnt necessarily mean it was severely wrecked or drowned. Just means insurance didnt want to fix it. Could have been a theft with a ton of shit stolen. In that case it's all new stuff. That's a come up.

Insurance wise you still can get 100% value so I dont mind buying salvaged on some cases.

I also believe once someone has died in it, it then becomes a salvage title.  Doesn't matter the circumstances.

13 minutes ago, Cookie said:

I also believe once someone has died in it, it then becomes a salvage title.  Doesn't matter the circumstances.

What???!?!!

Yikes.. That trailer has been forsale for a while... So I am assuming something is really wrong

1 hour ago, Lambro said:

Yikes.. That trailer has been forsale for a while... So I am assuming something is really wrong

That might be a bad assumption. Not too many people want a garage model FTL. Everyone I know who bought one later sold it to get a non-garage trailer. If you're interested in a garage model, it wouldn't hurt to look.

Bump... Really don't want to buy a new trailer.  Fingers crossed that something pops up