Jump to content

Recommended Posts

When buying the gallon and spraying how much do you reduce and what do you reduce with? Is clean up difficult or use a cheap gun? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, T Frog said:

When buying the gallon and spraying how much do you reduce and what do you reduce with? Is clean up difficult or use a cheap gun? 

Says don’t reduce. 

Edited by Rockwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 6:06 AM, Richard H said:

You can make a rattle can look like it's not with it, just takes a little practice. Me coming from auto refinish back ground found it to be one of the best of rattle can finishes I've seen.

IMG_1379.JPG

How has it stood up there? Probably the highest wear spot on a buggy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

How has it stood up there? Probably the highest wear spot on a buggy. 

Tie down in trailer by one tube being wrapped with tie down and one sand trip with no sign of wear. I will add, no primer either. In most cases sealer primer is used to hold any surface contaminates from reacting with paint. A light dust first coat will show you if there is any reaction going to happen. 

Edited by Richard H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Richard H said:

Tie down in trailer by one tube being wrapped with tie down and one sand trip with no sign of wear. I will add, no primer either. In most cases sealer primer is used to hold any surface contaminates from reacting with paint. A light dust first coat will show you if there is any reaction going to happen. 

Nice. Going to go with this then. Was waffling between this and powder. Ease of maintenance for this wins. Can also use real cleaners (brake clean, purple power, etc). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rockwood said:

Nice. Going to go with this then. Was waffling between this and powder. Ease of maintenance for this wins. Can also use real cleaners (brake clean, purple power, etc). 

The easy repair thing is a big plus for me, just pull out the can and spot if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.