Retired

Raider fans

Why so much hate towards the Cowboys?  Losers shouldn’t be haters.  It’s like the illegals that couldn’t make the climb over the wall hating on those who made it. :coocoo:

COWBOYS!! Peace

The hate for the Cowboy's is rooted in their marketing from long ago.

They were America's team, so if you don't like the Dallas Cowboy's you were Un-American,  They would even boast that they left a portion of the roof off their old stadium so God could watch his favorite team play football......... Then Jerry Jones bought the team.

Then there is the fact that if you grew up in the 70's and lived in New Mexico, Arizona or Utah you had two choices for football on TV it was either  Dallas and who ever they played or the Bronco's and who ever they were sucking off.

20 minutes ago, MWB said:

The hate for the Cowboy's is rooted in their marketing from long ago.

They were America's team, so if you don't like the Dallas Cowboy's you were Un-American,  They would even boast that they left a portion of the roof off their old stadium so God could watch his favorite team play football......... Then Jerry Jones bought the team.

Then there is the fact that if you grew up in the 70's and lived in New Mexico, Arizona or Utah you had two choices for football on TV it was either  Dallas and who ever they played or the Bronco's and who ever they were sucking off.

Then there was "that guy" in school who was the self designated biggest Cowboy fan.  Wore all the gear (Danny White jersey being his favorite). I hated him, so the Cowboys could suck balls as well .  He later became a racist cop . . .

1 minute ago, South Bay said:

Then there was "that guy" in school who was the self designated biggest Cowboy fan.  Wore all the gear (Danny White jersey being his favorite). I hated him, so the Cowboys could suck balls as well .  He later became a racist cop . . .

LOL, for me it was the douche canoe that wore the Bronco's gear the Smellway jersey's just make me want me to :vomit:  

I have bee a Dallas COWGIRLS fan since 1977

Cover-11.jpg

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

I have bee a Dallas COWGIRLS fan since 1977

Cover-11.jpg

I had that poster. Never liked the team but they own the #1 cheerleader spot

Is that John Travolta???

whats funny is the Raiders need a place for 1yr and SD is an option,  I am laughing that if it happens the chargers will have to play 1 game here as the AWAY team :elaugh:

2 hours ago, aceisback said:

Is that John Travolta???

John travolta wishes

24 minutes ago, Esco said:

whats funny is the Raiders need a place for 1yr and SD is an option,  I am laughing that if it happens the chargers will have to play 1 game here as the AWAY team :elaugh:

I will buy a raiders jersey and rock it during that game. Eff dean spanos :EffU: