Jonesin'

New upholstery or covers

I have these suspension seats that came in this car of mine and they are completely shot. Is there any company that can

reupholster these things or do I need new seats? I ae been told that Race Craft is a company that is no more. I've been

told by numerous companies that no one makes a cover that I can use for these frames. I'd be willing to ship the foam and

remaining fabric to a shop or person that can help me out if possible. My local upholsterers have told me nothing can be

done because there is no fabric to "trace a pattern." So, I'm stuck in a hard spot.   

buggyseat1.jpg

buggyseat2.jpg

buggyseat3.jpg

PRP is a compnay that makes the almost exact same style seats, there are always seats for sale here and on Craigslist, find a nice used set. Would be almost as cheap as getting them reupholstered. 

Have heard that even if prp  recovers them there aint much price savings.I think new ones are about 300 each now.Prob find a deal on some used ones if your patient.

Local supplier here can get Race Trim suspension seats for about $450 for the pair and $450 for the bench...