ggjpguy

Chinese Lanterns

Yeh that race gas must be more explosive lol. 

Truth is it's slower burning vs 87 octane  must have seen too many episodes of chips. 🔥🔥

4 hours ago, Rockwood said:

As for complaining, it’s a thread about everyone’s take on these.

No sorry Rockwood, that was in no way directed towards you or this thread, I had been reading on Facebook a while back people complaining and ranting about trash, and those rants just bring negative attention, as opposed to actually  doing something about it, like picking up trash.  

44 minutes ago, mike dee said:

Ive been connected for years.... unfortunately those were with braclets owned by the blm for detainment for an unnecessary investigation over a ketchup bottle in camp in the dirty washes

Plastic bottles save lives.

1 hour ago, 77charger said:

Yeh that race gas must be more explosive lol. 

Truth is it's slower burning vs 87 octane  must have seen too many episodes of chips. 🔥🔥

I've tried to explain this countless times to people 

2 hours ago, B0NES said:

No sorry Rockwood, that was in no way directed towards you or this thread, I had been reading on Facebook a while back people complaining and ranting about trash, and those rants just bring negative attention, as opposed to actually  doing something about it, like picking up trash.  

For every person that posts a picture of them picking up trash in glamis on Facebook, there are at least a dozen that hate on it or just troll.

Kuddos to the folks that take time out of their day to pick up trash, they earn the right to post cool pictures for others to see how its actually done.

So MikeDee likes the Chinese Lanterns huh? :moof::bomb:  @mike dee

2 hours ago, BaBaBouy said:

Plastic bottles save lives.

Only if you have straws.

45 minutes ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Only if you have straws.

Sorry, straws are illegal in CA now, and I am too pretty to smuggle them in from free America.

3 minutes ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Sorry, straws are illegal in CA now, and I am too pretty to smuggle them in from free America.

The jury is out, pictures please...

1 hour ago, CRUSTY said:

For every person that posts a picture of them picking up trash in glamis on Facebook, there are at least a dozen that hate on it or just troll.

Kuddos to the folks that take time out of their day to pick up trash, they earn the right to post cool pictures for others to see how its actually done.

Huh? Definitely kuddos and that’s great that they post pictures of them cleaning up trash. That’s a great thing to publicize.   That wasn’t my point.

Its the people that constantly complain about seeing trash, but that’s all they do, complain.

6 minutes ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Only at restaurants unless you ask for a straw. Libtards are that stupid. Where else would they ban plastic bags and make you pay 10 cents for a thicker stronger never going to break down plastic bag!?!

2 hours ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Only at restaurants unless you ask for a straw. Libtards are that stupid. Where else would they ban plastic bags and make you pay 10 cents for a thicker stronger never going to break down plastic bag!?!

Unless you are too poor to pay the 10 cents, then they are "free".  I guess if you are poor the bags you throw in the ocean and landfill do not matter.

3 hours ago, BaBaBouy said:

The jury is out, pictures please...

Somebody better tell Del Taco !, 

DA0D0932-D882-493C-B6A7-93E47F38CE93.jpeg

Fast food is exempt. Only applies to full service restaurants. 

10 hours ago, punkur67 said:

I've tried to explain this countless times to people 

I thought race gas was illegal on BLM land?

5 hours ago, 310kick said:

I thought race gas was illegal on BLM land?

Not at the drag strip..... at least thats what I say when I buy mine. 😁

I always laugh when people use $12 a gallon race fuel to get a fire started expecting some nuclear explosion.

They're trash.  Paper with a wire frame.  Trash.  Paper with a  bamboo frame?  Trash. 

Bamboo is "biodegradable"?  Almost anything is, with enough time.

8 hours ago, aceisback said:

Fast food is exempt. Only applies to full service restaurants. 

You just have to ask for them now. They can’t just give them to you. 

11 minutes ago, Bansh88 said:

They're trash.  Paper with a wire frame.  Trash.  Paper with a  bamboo frame?  Trash. 

Bamboo is "biodegradable"?  Almost anything is, with enough time.

Hell, cheap ass Chinesium is probably more “biodegradable” than bamboo...

15 hours ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Unless you are too poor to pay the 10 cents, then they are "free".  I guess if you are poor the bags you throw in the ocean and landfill do not matter.

The real hassel is having to driver to the beach, park, walk out to the end of a pier so I can throw my used straws and plastic bags in the ocean. If you don't go out on a pier the surf just washes it back up on the beach. 

Same thing with used needles. They wash right back up on the beach. At least that's what my friends have told me.

2 hours ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

The real hassel is having to driver to the beach, park, walk out to the end of a pier so I can throw my used straws and plastic bags in the ocean. If you don't go out on a pier the surf just washes it back up on the beach. 

And then I like to shoot the dolphins with my 12 gauge as well just for fun.  Theyre assholes, they deserve it. 

36 minutes ago, B0NES said:

And then I like to shoot the dolphins with my 12 gauge as well just for fun.  Theyre assholes, they deserve it. 

That's a little aggressive. I just throw a few dozen plastic six pack can holders at them. It's funny watch them try and get thier noses out of them. 

Have to add I save my shotgun shells for spotted owls.

Edited by SANDPSYCHO

1 hour ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

That's a little aggressive. I just throw a few dozen plastic six pack can holders at them. It's funny watch them try and get thier noses out of them. 

Have to add I save my shotgun shells for spotted owls.

5DED6DBF-F372-4059-874D-EDFB85B50250.jpeg

3 hours ago, B0NES said:

7 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

That’s about right