Sign in to follow this  
Latebraker

KEN MARCUS LEO PUBLIC COMPLAINTS

There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism.

-Alexander Hamilton

Edited by Latebraker

Let's just hire an  illegal to shoot em up and be done with it, right physco? I kind of hate all law enforcement especially da blm...

Whats your story

51 minutes ago, Latebraker said:

I'm sure many of you have had the unfortunate experience of having to deal with  USFS  law enforcement officer KEN MARCUS. 

Although he now works in the Angeles Forrest district I am looking throughout his career in California.

I am currently compiling public complaints against this officer to  stop his abuse of power and bring to light his long history of terrorizing California families while they recreate.

Please  email me with your Ken Marcus experiences and include any and and all dates,  locations and agencies involved.

This man is an affront to all the good men and women that serve as LEO's  in this state and the countless number of families he has harmed, and  he needs to be called on it. 

Thank you,

Johnathan

climbharder@hotmail.com

What is your story in relation to him?

!@#$%111

Edited by Latebraker

These guys with their tactical thigh rigs and vests crack me up! out there checking registration violations and making sure nobody has glass bottles.  They look like they were deployed to a combat zone. 

7 minutes ago, EMPIRE231 said:

These guys with their tactical thigh rigs and vests crack me up! out there checking registration violations and making sure nobody has glass bottles.  They look like they were deployed to a combat zone. 

The full tactical crap makes them feel like they are in a combat zone. Gotta start regulating these guys like barney fife. Give them a roscoe and one bullet and make them carry the bullet in their pocket. I have encounters with blm officials (not officers though they drive official vehicles and do all the same duties)  at areas like senators wash and they are super pleasant and also unarmed

Edited by sausage450r

1 hour ago, EMPIRE231 said:

I was told that is 'Carry Gear', not tactical gear. They tried to change the uniform to Dickies shorts and Big Belly Crew t-shirts, but it was shot down by an Act of Congress. 

someone just needs to show that man some love

3 hours ago, EMPIRE231 said:

Got to be prepared for the army of "Bro's" in the dunes!!

Flat bill, dickies and monster drinks, Oh My!!!!!

There is another thread around here that has a bunch of comments about that guy.

20 minutes ago, Kraut_n_Rice said:

There is another thread around here that has a bunch of comments about that guy.

From the same OP. 

Guys a real tool.he makes the blm guys look nice.

10 hours ago, Latebraker said:

I was riding  in a legal area in the Angeles Forest in 2013 with my then 12 year old son when we were accosted by Ken Marcus and a female Officer . After 45 minutes of verbal abuse and  threats by Marcus his partner agreed we were legal, apologized for her partner's (MARCUS') behavior and went on their way.  He actually pulled my son off his CR85 by the arm.  I did not file a formal complaint at the time and regret it.

In 2018  my 2 sons and I were riding in a legal area called Rowher Flats. Marcus approached our camp, threatened to impound a bike that had an expired green sticker (but had current registration) and arrested me when I attempted to put it back in our trailer. I was injured (broken back/ribs a month earlier MXing) at the time and we had pulled the bike in question out of the trailer to get my 2 son's bikes out. They were out riding at the time Marcus arrived.

It's really sad that an idiot like this reacts that way over a green sticker, when he could have probably just written a ticket.  I think many of these guys are right on the borderline of becoming violent criminals themselves.  I've had problems with officers in my hometown exhibiting extreme aggression when it wasn't necessary.  I believe a lot of them use steroids.

There is a lot that comes up over a lot of years if you google "officer Ken Marcus".

Would there be documentation  of prior complaints on file and available thru the Freedom if information act. 

I'm no lawyer but I did stay at a Holiday Express.

Officer kenny powers at Usfs and blm training camp

https://m.facebook.com/556006271204116/posts/1209483955856341/

Edited by sausage450r

26 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Officer kenny powers at Usfs and blm training camp

https://m.facebook.com/556006271204116/posts/1209483955856341/

OMG that looks like Dumb and Dumber goes to police training camp!!

Edited by Phoenix7

14 minutes ago, Phoenix7 said:

I gotta find some of those tactical sweatpants. Anyone catch the steven segall one  finger on end of the barrel press check @22 seconds. 

Edited by sausage450r

27 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

I gotta find some of those tactical sweatpants. Anyone catch the steven segall one  finger on end of the barrel press check @22 seconds. 

https://www.galls.com/fox-tactical-army-star-sweatpants?PMSRCE=GAPLA&msclkid=c0333211853b120565db6e51204bd517&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=IM-Shopping&utm_term=4577335627680820&utm_content=PLA

Fox Tactical Army Star Sweatpants

2 hours ago, sausage450r said:

A0D767BE-7A88-4200-8F39-754513B1154F.jpeg

6 minutes ago, B0NES said:

A0D767BE-7A88-4200-8F39-754513B1154F.jpeg

Haha. Nice pull. I guarantee these are standard federal wannabe issue

4 hours ago, Phoenix7 said:

The running and shooting behind him while the gun is upside down at the end had me laughing pretty good.  The flinch shot at :05 was nice too.

I was at the drags last weekend, nice BLM guy stops and talks with us saw my Army and NASA flags wanted to know why I had them. We got talking, spoke about what is valid and he said the HP wars and all the non registered vehicles is what got the impounding going, He stated there was a question on one of those cars or one in the camps that was marked stolen. So now they are just going with Expired registration is impounded and owners has to go get it back with proof. Something about BLM being sued for Not doing that correctly one time? Unsure of the "complete" story but very nice guy and nice conversation

21 hours ago, Kraut_n_Rice said:

The running and shooting behind him while the gun is upside down at the end had me laughing pretty good.  The flinch shot at :05 was nice too.

:9mm: Yeah. Pretty funny. "It's like watching the Dollar Store version of John Wick."