Sign in to follow this  
suzukiriderx199

Trumps response to Pelosi wanting to move the state of the union address

Looks like the war is heating up. 

Wouldn’t you have loved to been the guy that delivered the message to her......

Meh, bitch will just take her trusty broom.

F Pelosi. she can do everything but attend meetings with trump to work on getting the government open. she ignores families that want to talk to her who lost loved ones to illegals. doesn't talk to secret service or homeland security before she says its not safe for the state of the union. 

Buck that Fitch. All I got, now back to business at my Gubment job!

1 hour ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Meh, bitch will just take her trusty broom.

Well she would have to sneak up on it, I can’t imagine anything willingly getting between her legs........

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Would love to hear her screech when they told her........”ah ya, no plane today”.............

How does this woman still have her job? Peace

Just now, CHEFF said:

She runs for office in grape nut country the state that not only elected Gov Moonbeam but is so screwed up they did it twice.  She couldn't get elected to the PTA in the free world.

3 minutes ago, MWB said:

She runs for office in grape nut country the state that not only elected Gov Moonbeam but is so screwed up they did it twice.  She couldn't get elected to the PTA in the free world.

4 times, 2 terms in the 70's and the last 2. I think CA is the test bed for election fraud. They see how far they can push it here. Then they move to other states. 

54 minutes ago, CHEFF said:

Because Kalifornia politics be Kray Kray. I know. I'm from there. My parents were Democrats. They loved Moonbeam's dad. But I really think my dad was a voting booth Republican. He just didn't want to piss  off mom.

Nancy-Pelosi-gavel-Associated-Press.jpg

I'm really sorry I posted that picture. After the post came up, I looked at it, and regurgitated some coffee into my throat.  :burpy:

LEGEN... WAIT FOR IT... DARY!!!!

she should buy the book the art of the deal

1600 Daily

Dear Madame Speaker...

Today, President Donald J. Trump sent a letter to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), informing her that her planned taxpayer-funded travel abroad would be postponed until after the Federal Government is reopened.

“We will reschedule” her excursion when the Shutdown is over, he writes.

The President hopes Speaker Pelosi will remain in Washington, and he made clear that there is a standing invitation to continue negotiations at any time. If the Speaker chooses to leave the country, it would only guarantee that 800,000 American workers will continue to go without pay for at least another week—and possibly longer. 

President Trump explained that Speaker Pelosi is still welcome to make her trip by flying commercial. His letter today simply directs that U.S. Military resources not go toward this international trip while Federal workers wait for Congress to negotiate with President Trump and reopen the Government. 

Since the Shutdown began, the President has canceled planned travel and stayed in Washington, ready to make a deal. On the other side, Speaker Pelosi took a vacation to Hawaii days after the Shutdown began, and over 30 Democratic Members of Congress took a chartered flight to Puerto Rico for a retreat with lobbyists and corporate executives.    

See President Trump’s full letter to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.