Trailer side light recommendations

I used this on both my MH and trailer from RB Components. They are pretty brite. 

They also make an enclosure but I couldn't find it with a quick search on their website. You should give them a call. 

https://rbcomponents.com/products/led-exterior-utility-flood-light?variant=42638288464

• Forum Moderator

I hope this works. @Squatcher has these on his stuff and I just haven bought mine yet. (Lazy azz) His are super bright and a clean looking install  

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/vehicle-area-lights/22-rv-trailer-led-light-black-4000-lumens-50w-5700k-12v/5571/12485/

• Like 2

I bought those same exact plastic buckets, and made a little aluminum plate to mount a rigid dually LED light in the same housing, works great but sticks out into the inside of my trailer a little. The rigid scene lights are awesome Also have those, flush mount, and no bucket required

5 hours ago, Jaybird95 said:

Example81RmtfgbT1L._AC_SX679_.jpg

I'm also curious if anyone has these lights and how they compare.  Have a set saved in my Amazon cart for my WW.  

I changed the side and rear flood lights on my previous Weekend Warrior toy hauler from the original halogen to the led like the ones pictured. The halogen seemed to not spread the light as much as the led did. I have attached a picture for comparison. The led did seemed to me more of a flood type light and helped with the battery charge lasting longer. 

13957C88-494B-4A0D-B3AF-CF87BE3623E9.png

405A713D-5790-43D0-8C79-F1092E949278.jpeg

555F1B8A-4532-43C7-BEE4-E3D961F83EE4.jpeg

• Like 2