Grease Monkey

It's Saturday 1/19/19 what are you doing this weekend?

Hello :gd:

Work day for me. Sea trial out of Long Beach, then back to Newport to check on the skipjack. Have a buyer this coming Wednesday. Fingers crossed.

Sunday funday.

Be safe and have fun. 

:sail:

Big day today celebrating the Mother in laws 90th birthday.  

Everyone of :gd:  be safe and have a great weekend. 

Last night went and saw Sammy Hagar and the Circle at the PGA West Desert Classic. Tonight is Bad Company. Taking my daughter then we're going to jet over to Fantasy Springs for the Temptations/Four Tops show. BadCo kicks off at 5 so plenty of time to get to Indio...

Eating a gut buster chorizo burrito.

tonight got some killer comped seats for some motorcross event thing at Anaheim stadium. :dunno:

Just finished putting our 4runner back together (airbags, module, etc) so my son can wreck it again. It's in his name now as is his separate insurance policy. I guess this is his last chance.

Fixin' to put the engine back in the buggy. Should be able to fire it up today....maybe. I still need to figure out what to do with the DBW pedal.

Cleaning up the garage, replacing Tranny pan in the Commando, dinner in Vail tonight with some friends (of my wife) that are in town skiing.

Tomorrow. Putting the Commando in storage and bringing the rail home to get it ready for Glamis.

Just put a brisket in the smoker, so I'm baby sitting today.  Mine isn't one of those fancy automatic contraptions..

In. Beautiful palm springs for Sandstorm lacrosse tournament with my son

great times for sure!!!!

0410A8E7-1E87-4EC1-AD70-B8420176DE16.jpeg

0A62CB17-AE08-4C85-A628-3FD18565EA3A.jpeg

09A097A9-D237-4937-9378-7FA44E58810D.jpeg

3FE75A5B-9E5E-4490-984B-146166C5CC79.jpeg

I went Grocery shopping..Then changed the Battery and New Front Brakes on the Ole ladies Car along with rotated the tires...Got my Kid some snacks b4 he left for his First SX tonight at Anahiem...Went and Got even MORE stuff for the Golf Tourney coming quick....I need to MOP the floors in the House and do laundry but its so nice Outside and the  Beer is cold so I will see about that Part..

Today have two kids birthday parties, gotta swing by the shop and pick up some bends and tubing tomorrow i finish out a 3 seat truggy exhaust i started. Tonight might pull the lt50s apart and mill the heads monday and build some pipes  daughter (5) and son (4) are racing their first flat track race in april.  Gotta give them an edge up on the competition

D4FFBD31-0912-4E9C-B389-E17AFD46D4C0.jpeg

CBCF5E91-48E3-46B6-B2B1-17E1D7CEC9D7.jpeg

02B12331-3230-4593-9A3D-CFF510F301EC.jpeg

Edited by sausage450r

Getting the roof installed on my 24x20 patio. Then having friends over to teach them how to cook killer salmon

15479380633305307856711609318030.jpg

Spec'd out and ordered one of these little guys. I'll pick it up in Rice, Texas in about a month. I've gotten entirely too lazy this last year so the goal is to get out, hike, camp, and explore like I used to do.

casita_007.jpg

Drove to Bakersfield to get some of my sons stuff, he’s moving back in with me to finish out high school. Then put some exhaust hangers on the 5er generator exhaust. Pulled the front of the sand car apart and inspected for cracks bent parts etc. then repacked the bearings and put it all back together!! Getting ready for Glamis in a couple weeks.!!!! Probably more of the same tomorrow!!

Getting details finished for G, cleaned goggles, leatt,  charging pump, new camel back, looking to get new camera, new trailer tires, adjusting race sag on quad, getting ready to watch A2. 

Spend the morning getting the bikes ready for our trip super bowl weekend. Son’s Blaster got a new set of paddles and my 450 needed the paddles and Mohawks swapped out. 

Cooking some tri tip now before Supercross. I need a root canal done and couldn’t get an appointment until next Tuesday so I’m in a considerable amount of pain. Gonna call on Monday and beg for an earlier appointment. 

Andeew

1 hour ago, WaPaWeKkA said:

Spend the morning getting the bikes ready for our trip super bowl weekend. Son’s Blaster got a new set of paddles and my 450 needed the paddles and Mohawks swapped out. 

Cooking some tri tip now before Supercross. I need a root canal done and couldn’t get an appointment until next Tuesday so I’m in a considerable amount of pain. Gonna call on Monday and beg for an earlier appointment. 

Andeew

I just had a root canal friday. I had the same issue of no available appt’s. My dentist went ahead and prepped the tooth and gave me a medicated cap in the mean time and i had zero pain.  Not sure if this is an option for you 

Monster jam with my kiddos

15479592441494623414387881959111.jpg

15479593272631807680273611610795.jpg

Working on this junk all weekend ,

8EF7B7C7-A646-4B92-8131-48BF8F4E74E9.jpeg

Edited by davyjones

Working on the coach, wash and detailing. 

Changed all the tie rod ends on the buggy, changed the oil and ready for Super Bowl weekend at G. 👍🏼

Honeys dos Saturday, then downtown for dinner. Today change left inner CV boot on the sandcar, and help buddy with blown 900 rzr motor

18 hours ago, sausage450r said:

Today have two kids birthday parties, gotta swing by the shop and pick up some bends and tubing tomorrow i finish out a 3 seat truggy exhaust i started. Tonight might pull the lt50s apart and mill the heads monday and build some pipes  daughter (5) and son (4) are racing their first flat track race in april.  Gotta give them an edge up on the competition

Very nice looking headers. Always nice work coming out of your shop. 

I'm going to install the $960 worth of 300m 930 cv parts that Kartek sent me. I know my car won't make it but a few hours running 930s and it might even burst into flames according to some, but it's what I got ya know.

I might try to determine why the electric awning on the moho doesn't work. 

20 hours ago, sausage450r said:

Old school SBC, contrary to popular belief they will still work for off road use. Sweet!