Jump to content
chappy

decided to keep

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by chappy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn………..so I can start dreaming about this one again?  How could someone walk away from this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BW Willy said:

Damn………..so I can start dreaming about this one again?  How could someone walk away from this!

Hey Babe...I just bought a sand car for $95K...you're cool with that right?

Oh No you didn't! :nag: You just march your sorry a$$ back over there and get your money back! My She-Shed isn't finished yet!

You can get one of them dune buggies some other year!

:simrak: 

 

:lmao: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dbart said:

Hey Babe...I just bought a sand car for $95K...you're cool with that right?

Oh No you didn't! :nag: You just march your sorry a$$ back over there and get your money back! My She-Shed isn't finished yet!

You can get one of them dune buggies some other year!

:simrak: 

 

:lmao: 

 

LMAO !!!  That's exactly what happened with this guy.   He went home after he bought it(paid for it no less) and his wife sent him right back begging for his money back.   He didn't even pick it up !!!

After buying it back I was going to just keep it but I just don't have the time to use it.

Someone will be getting a  great car at a great price.   

Edited by chappy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super clean and amazing car🙌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So..............you gave him $95,000 and he gave you the Funco  and  his Man-Card..........right?

You did that guy a solid. Please don't forget to shred the card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been saving up to pay cash for new windows a master bath and kitchen. I'm almost there, this would be a nice way to take my account back to zero 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badgas said:

I've been saving up to pay cash for new windows a master bath and kitchen. I'm almost there, this would be a nice way to take my account back to zero 😃

Windows, baths and kitchens are overrated!

You need this car. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, badgas said:

I've been saving up to pay cash for new windows a master bath and kitchen. I'm almost there, this would be a nice way to take my account back to zero 😃

Yeah like Rampage said...all that stuff is overrated!

Plus this has all of them wrapped up in one neat package!

Windows, check!

Will scare some bad enough for them to crap their pants...Check! (Kind of like a bathroom)

It's so clean you could eat off it! (Kitchen like)

:lmao:

:dbart:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish I could upgrade. I love my Funco but can only imagine what the newer ones drive like. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A great opportunity for someone to do the right thing for Valentine's Day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump for a killer car!

:cheers:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ready for Presidents !!

Edited by chappy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not into the heavier V8 Funcos,   however I will say that this thing is gorgeous !!!

Great package!!!

GLWTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a few more dollars I will have a new S4D installed.  I know some are afraid of the PBS so wanted to offer this as an option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now were talking! glwts chappy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chappy said:

For a few more dollars I will have a new S4D installed.  I know some are afraid of the PBS so wanted to offer this as an option.

I ain't scared...……...just can't steal enough money fast enough ………...the damn money truck keeps getting away.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BW Willy said:

I ain't scared...……...just can't steal enough money fast enough ………...the damn money truck keeps getting away.  

what about the tree in the back yard, or the goose in the garage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a tree that produces gold, but that gold is in the form of a Meyer's Lemon tree!

That wouldn't do the trick would it?

:lmao:

Anyways...bump to the top. Can't believe this thing is still around.

Would love to be a fly on the wall of the guy who "Thought" he bought it!  :simrak:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many hours are on the hour meter in the tach? Funco's have hr meters.  I read that the trans and motor are fresh but how many hrs are on the chassis? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sscism said:

How many hours are on the hour meter in the tach? Funco's have hr meters.  I read that the trans and motor are fresh but how many hrs are on the chassis? Thanks

350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.