Picklefork24

Bunk Model-2015 Jayco Seneca 37FS

I have a 2015 Jayco Seneca 37FS that I am considering parting ways with.  Current mileage is 20,392 but we’re still planning on using so it will move up a touch (nothing crazy). The 37FS is about 39’ bumper to bumper.  It has a Cummins  340HP with a 10k hitch.  It tows incredibly well.  I tow my 26’ Sport with it...the Freightliner truck chassis tracks straight as an arrow.  It has dual slides - one is in the living room and the other is for the bunks and master bedroom.  Master has a king bed, bunks are really long and pretty wide (I am 5’11 and have plenty of room), over-cab has a queen, sofa and dinette can convert...it can sleep a ton!  It has the “Hollywood” upgraded paint scheme (looks awesome).  I’ve included some links to the 2015 Jayco page with all the specs here:  

https://www.jayco.com/tools/archive/2015-seneca/standards-and-options/

https://www.jayco.com/tools/archive/2015-seneca/37fs/

Everything on it is “as it should be” and is all stock.  I am the second owner of it.  The story on the first owner is that he bought it in the south (Alabama I think...I have the original bill of sale and can look if that matters) and drove it to AZ then decided he wanted something else.  It was almost perfect when I purchased it (could little nicks and things here and there).  I have owned it for the past 2.5 years and have maintained it with an open checkbook including 2x year details/waxes.  There is ZERO sun fade/damage...full body paint is glassy smooth.  Just before my last Glamis trip I had it at Cummins Rocky Mountain for a generator service and engine service.  It was kept in well-covered storage for a while and most recently has been in a fully enclosed / climate controlled garage.  It was never just stored “outside without a roof or in the sun/elements” for clarification.

I know I should put like 100 more pictures on.  I’ll probably roll it out this weekend since I don’t seem to have pics of the driver side or interior on my phone but it all looks nice.  This time of the year it’s dark when I go to work and dark when I get home LOL.   That said, I figure if someone is actually in the market I can get better pictures via DM or text or whatever.

I don’t NEED to sell it...in fact my wife and kids think I’m a little nutty but I would for the right deal for me to make my next move.  I have a loan on it through Chase bank, but they are very easy to work with so transferring the title to a new owner will be easy.  I sold my last moho (gas class a) to a buddy and worked with my bank and his lender and it was a snap. 

I’m looking for $147k-ish to make it happen.  Remember it’s a private party sale...so no sales tax in AZ either.   It’s located in Chandler, AZ.  You can text or call any questions to me (Matt: 480-290-8731).

D8C9B194-D73D-48F0-A5A3-F576D1832EBA.jpeg

00D23F53-7B5C-45E5-B848-CD37A7A7770A.jpeg

C0163C60-4DDA-4443-92F4-3C5D7CA74217.jpeg

5D3BFF11-6E08-4AE2-9BF6-66B669474278.jpeg

CF6CE6E2-F83D-45E7-BCFB-D2678B02AB75.png

Edited by Picklefork24
Changing title of post to update information

This rig is so nice!! Oh who built that garage cause that thing is sweet 😜😎

seriously though Matt is a straight shooter and the rig is exactly how he describes it. Glwts buddy

Thanks Elwood.  I figure nobody has time to BS so yup...straight shootin’ as always LOL.  PS...if anyone needs a garage, call @Elwood45.  Turns out he built the one in the pics 😜.

Priced right in the ball part for a sweet RV. I just purchased a 2016 37RB with 13k miles for about the same price.

A little less but I had to really beat them up to get the price.Resale for Super C's is great and they hold their value.

Good luck with the sale beautiful rig!

Such a nice rig!!  Wish I had that bunk set up! 

Oh my!

Thanks for the compliments on the rig! Havasushadow I think I priced it accordingly as well so it’s nice to hear from someone else to verify...so thanks!  I listed it as $147-ish aka I’m open to reasonable offers.  Buying and selling things (to me) is about all parties thinking it makes sense.  We’ll see if anyone wants to make some offers.  I just know it’s a heckuva lot cheaper than buying a new one no matter what and this thing is pretty much new!

That rig is badass! Someone will be stoked for sure.  GLWTS

Curious about the overhang behind the rear axle. I have a 26' enclosed as well, do you get a bounce or pogoing when towing?

Have you encountered a steep driveway or roadway where the ass end drags?

Considering a rig like this but I also go hunting and will go down dirt roads and some have some pretty good dips.

No pogo.  It has air ride suspension that keeps the ride height good.  It’s a lot taller than it looks.  If you put it next to a diesel pusher those cargo boxes are quite a bit higher.  You would need a heck of a dip to drag it.  It’s more of an optical illusion than anything.  I have it parked next to my sport in the garage and the sport has about the same length of overhang past the rear tires and is like 8” or more lower.  Thanks for the compliments.  Looking for some offers before I release this thing into the wild on RVtrader and all that.  Offers considered!  Thanks.

4 hours ago, Picklefork24 said:

No pogo.  It has air ride suspension that keeps the ride height good.  It’s a lot taller than it looks.  If you put it next to a diesel pusher those cargo boxes are quite a bit higher.  You would need a heck of a dip to drag it.  It’s more of an optical illusion than anything.  I have it parked next to my sport in the garage and the sport has about the same length of overhang past the rear tires and is like 8” or more lower.  Thanks for the compliments.  Looking for some offers before I release this thing into the wild on RVtrader and all that.  Offers considered!  Thanks.

Thanks for the info, good reference too. Gives me a better idea. There is another 37fs local to me (2016 w/38k miles) so talking to the wife about both.

On 1/23/2019 at 6:25 PM, matt86m said:

Oh my!

Thinking the price will likely wind up more in the $140-ish range.  Listed it in the “open wild” on the internet...here we go 🤣

**New price.  Now listed at $139,995** 😀😀🇺🇸🇺🇸😀😀

Great rig, super cool!!

Very Sweet rig, I f I was gong Moho I would definitely think about this.

I agree with your wife, you're nutty! Keep it Matt 😀

Thanks for the compliments everyone 😀

On 1/27/2019 at 6:07 PM, matt86m said:

Thanks for the info, good reference too. Gives me a better idea. There is another 37fs local to me (2016 w/38k miles) so talking to the wife about both.

YES!!! Do it...get both!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, dbart said:

YES!!! Do it...get both!

:lmao:

His & Hers!

👆I completely support the idea above LOL.  His and hers would definitely be something to see.  Wives could have girls night out....boys drinking beers in the other.  There is a play here 🤔🤣

We have a his/hers arrangement.  That’s why my enclosed trailer has a couch. 😂.  

Put a few more miles on it this weekend.  Great trip to Glamis for Prez day weekend.  Seneca will get it’s professional post-trip detail tomorrow.  Let me know if you want to make an offer, had lots of interest but nothing serious.

Sometimes ya just go get your wheels polished (yes they all look at that good).  Bling Blang!!!  Next trip is St Pattys unless someone makes me motor-homeless 😜

AE6F039E-E123-4636-AD15-B4FE39C14721.jpeg