Mac

CBD oil

Anyone here use CBD oil or are willing to share their experience with it?  If you don't feel like posting about it the thread, but have some valuable input, feel free to PM me.

Just looking for no kidding, it did this for me or...it's snake oil...don't believe the hype.  I'm reluctant to ask this question on any cannabis related websites/forums because of course they will support it.

Any one particular brand good?  Brands to stay away from?

Thanks.

I tried the vape, and can honestly say that for me, it was not worth the money, I did not feel any real calming effect, but I definitely felt a crash about 8 hours after. I tried it a few times to make sure I wasn't making it up. 

We tried the spray with our spazoid dog, and she gave us the hang loose sign and went on being a spazoid, so our personal experience is snake oil, but I do not want to discount the product. There is too many stories of it doing great things. 

CBD oil works great for people that don't like the high that regular cannabis has to offer.  Brand wise I cant be of any help :lol:

CBD lotion works great for back/shoulder/ almost all pains

They even make a powder to add to water now

Edited by GlamisGreengo
more wording

We have been looking into this for my daughter, it's claimed anti-epilepsy and muscle spacisity properties are what have us interested. The main concern shared by her doctors is the fact, this is unregulated manufacturing process at this time.....how do you know what your getting is consistent and safe.

"Subscribed"

Never tried the oil but I have the balm.  I put it on my foot and it works better than the topical ibuprofen ointment I was using.

Yesterday I went to the Phx. Open and had to do a lot of walking, before I left i put the stuff on my foot and I didn't have any issue at all.  This morning when I woke up it was fine so I didn't put any on.  8 hours later my foot is pretty angry with me.  I will put some on when I get home and it will be fine with in an hour. 

Just now, CRUSTY said:

We have been looking into this for my daughter, it's claimed anti-epilepsy and muscle spacisity properties are what have us interested. The main concern shared by her doctors is the fact, this is unregulated manufacturing process at this time.....how do you know what your getting is consistent and safe.

"Subscribed"

And for this, they have scientific studies proving it helps.  

I'm looking for pain relief, insomnia, couple other things.

One of the things I'm seeing now is "Hemp Oil".  Is that the new "non-offensive" name of CBD now?

2 minutes ago, Mac said:

And for this, they have scientific studies proving it helps.  

I'm looking for pain relief, insomnia, couple other things.

I have chronic arthritis and bad tendonitis is my elbows. I havent been able to get rid if it with rest antininflamatories and even steroid injections. I wouldnt mind trying this lotion. I doubt it could hurt. 

I battle insomnia too. Try cherry concentrate. It works

I get a massage at a spa on the regular (don't judge me lol) the girl at the front desk asked me what I thought if they started using it. I think if it's got their attention then it's gotta be worth trying. 

I tried it only to see if it did anything. I have not tried it for pain, I have a knee/leg acting up on me, VA hasn't found what is going on yet. 

I have no personal experience with CBD oil but when I give my wife a shot of Dr. Johnny’s Homemade Two Ball Root Juice she sleeps like a baby.......

Sorry, seriously though my 23 year old niece was diagnosed with an inoperable tumor on her brain stem. She has been trying different alternative treatments and the best relief she has gotten so far anyway from the pain (terrible debilitating headaches which cause confusion and lose of some motor function), and insomnia has been from CBD oil. She uses the butter on toast or crackers.

Funny, she was reluctant to tell some of the family about it. I explained to her I have personally known more people whose lives got destroyed from addiction to prescription drugs given by doctors pushed by the pharmaceutical manufacturers than I have from marijuana use. Then after reading that CBD oil doesn't have THC in it I told her it would be the first thing I would try if I had any condition to merit its potential use/benefit.

As an aside the best thing my wife and I have done for our health was give up the soda pop, stay away from sugar and processed food as much as possible, and learned to eat only as needed rather than as a luxury.

Kind of funny everybody this site is getting older and the topics and comments have changed somewhat over 15 years.

Good luck to you finding something that will help. There is no silver bullet that works with everyone. Being apprehensive about the claims of the CBD oil to cure all problems is wise, but it is certainly worth exploring to see if they work for you and your problem.

I have taken CBD for the last two years on a pretty consistent basis. I suffer from mild anxiety and I felt like it help greatly. The only brand I really liked to use was Charlotte's Web. I feel like they have been doing it the longest and really have there process in order. Its really hard to trust a lot of the other companies because it is an unregulated industries and there are so many manufacturers out there. 

https://www.cwhemp.com/

Works great!!! Please use this referral code if you purchase! https://thoughtcloud.net/ref/britpayne/  (its my wife's referral code, she gets a couple bucks back if you purchase, click the link, dont leave the page and place your order, thanks!)

Insomnia!!! Oh yeah dude, get the CBN. 10 drops under the tongue, hold it for 90 seconds and you will have the best sleep ever. I've tried everything and nothing works better. Thought cloud is one of the only places that has CBN and it is super high quality.

CBN is the part of hemp (or marijuana) that makes you tired. All the people who smoke pot to go to bed, its only the CBN that is helping nothing else.

I use CBN everynight, sleep like a baby. I use the full spectrum CBD for headaches or any other inflammation or aches. We also bought the pet CBD which we give to our older small dogs when they aren't feeling 100%.

Edited by DTA

My 81 year old mom with a variety of ailments swears by it . . .

My 81 mother uses a cream on her knee that is bone on bone and awaiting a replacement.  She says it helps with pain and stiffness we ALL know that anything that helps is better than popping the pills they prescribe. 

Watching 

I tried it for anxiety, not convinced it worked. Was the dropper of oil under the tongue.

And it was expensive, a little bottle of it was like $50.

For insomnia I would recommend something else ;)

I deal with Inflammation in my ankles and feet, I tried everything that has come out over the past 10 years.  Sometimes I wake up and it is swollen like I broke my ankle.  MRI's, physical therapy, steroid shots, it always comes back.  Tried the Sensi oils and such as well.  Tried the CBD oil, nothing.  And then someone told me to take Turmeric, one pill a day, haven't any inflammation in over  a year.  Everyone is different, and this is working for me.

I am cynical now,  it just seems every couple years there is this new MLM "cure all" movement. 

3 minutes ago, Cookie said:

I deal with Inflammation in my ankles and feet, I tried everything that has come out over the past 10 years.  Sometimes I wake up and it is swollen like I broke my ankle.  MRI's, physical therapy, steroid shots, it always comes back.  Tried the Sensi oils and such as well.  Tried the CBD oil, nothing.  And then someone told me to take Turmeric, one pill a day, haven't any inflammation in over  a year.  Everyone is different, and this is working for me.

I am cynical now,  it just seems every couple years there is this new MLM "cure all" movement. 

I tried turmeric for a while.  It did nothing for me.  

You're right in saying not everything works, for everyone.  There just has to be something that will work for me other than prescription meds.

The balm = 3:1 is 3 parts thc/ 1 cbd. 

Its great for topical pain relief especially burning pain from over active nerve endings. Or joint pain. 

The 1:3 ( 1 thc) (3 cbd) under the toung stuff  is great for relaxing and calming. About 1/2 dropper. Helps you get a better sleep too. 

All of these psycho active ingredients are at a micro dose level and far from a high or impairment feeling. 

Edited by Sand tourS

Wife uses a product called "Elixicure Pain Relief Cream"  100mg Hemp Extract on her shoulder/neck and left knee. Doesn't eliminate all the pain but sure helps her be more mobile. Neighbor lady uses it on her feet and swears by it. As for the CBD oil she uses it but no noticable relief affect.

"HJ"    :ex:     :cheers:

The CBD needs to be in coconut oil.... if not it will not absorb or something.. It does help.. wife bought one that taste like pot.. nasty taste but she swears by it.. I took it and I felt like I smoked something.. I hate smokers..

Worth a shot but buy from a quality supplier.. and again watch for the coconut oil mixture..

I’m super intrested in this as well. Unfortunately I get drug tested at work and although I hear you won’t test dirty from CBD I can’t risk it. Good luck

4 hours ago, ahipara 55 said:

CBD............................ Like drinking Odouls

Do you like Odouls?

THC is your friend for a good night sleep. You just need to figure out if you are an indica or sativa person. Indica for sleepy. Snoop Dog approved.

Wife uses Papas & Barkley CBD for her planters fasciitis.

Interesting..........that planters thing just started up in my left foot. Mother F'r it can hurt. We are neighbors........where can I find this Papas & Barkley stuff?

37 minutes ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

I’m super intrested in this as well. Unfortunately I get drug tested at work and although I hear you won’t test dirty from CBD I can’t risk it. Good luck

Yeah.  And me being me...I called a couple drug labs in San Diego.  They both said you WILL pop positive for "Cannabis" if you use CBD oil.