Mac

CBD oil

28 minutes ago, spize909 said:

Interesting..........that planters thing just started up in my left foot. Mother F'r it can hurt. We are neighbors........where can I find this Papas & Barkley stuff?

I ended up taking a shot in the foot and physical therapy to get mine under control.

12 minutes ago, Mac said:

I ended up taking a shot in the foot and physical therapy to get mine under control.

My wife got some shots in her foot and it helped. I'm trying the foot bender brace at night for now.

hmmm, indica or sativa?

My Ex-cousin In law sells the CBD oil at one of the largest dispensaries in OC...

I should ask him about it.

@bababouy "man behind green curtain "...and he's pretty good at this job...lol

1 hour ago, Mac said:

Woke up with pain in my left foot about 4 months ago. Doctor said it was Planters. Gave me some arch supports and told me to stretch ? been 4 months and still hurts like a mutha !! Does it go away ? Some days it feels like glass poking into the arch of my foot ! Ouch

11 minutes ago, i8sand said:

Woke up with pain in my left foot about 4 months ago. Doctor said it was Planters. Gave me some arch supports and told me to stretch ? been 4 months and still hurts like a mutha !! Does it go away ? Some days it feels like glass poking into the arch of my foot ! Ouch

Buy different work shoes or boots. My Bro got it back when he delivered for FedEx change of shoes fixed it. I had similar issues with my foot after a new pair of boots. Tossed them and ordered another same pair as I have worn the same last 10 pairs and problem gone in a day.

14 hours ago, Southbayrhino22 said:

Buy different work shoes or boots. My Bro got it back when he delivered for FedEx change of shoes fixed it. I had similar issues with my foot after a new pair of boots. Tossed them and ordered another same pair as I have worn the same last 10 pairs and problem gone in a day.

I wish it was that simple. I wear a variety of different shoes. So not the same pair every day. I am mostly in flip flops and the doctor thought that was the issue as there are no arch supports. So no flip flops for a month and there was no change, bought a good pair of Nike's and no change, normally I wear a pair of Doc Martins for work. 

3 minutes ago, i8sand said:

I wish it was that simple. I wear a variety of different shoes. So not the same pair every day. I am mostly in flip flops and the doctor thought that was the issue as there are no arch supports. So no flip flops for a month and there was no change, bought a good pair of Nike's and no change, normally I wear a pair of Doc Martins for work. 

Get a good pair of inserts, mine are custom and it makes a huge difference.  Stay out of flip flops as much as you can.

14 hours ago, i8sand said:

I use Pro Care inserts.  They work great!

https://www.amazon.com/POWERSTEP-PROTECH-Length-Orthotic-11-11-5/dp/B01FRF9ZGW/ref=asc_df_B01FRF9ZGW/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309752499804&hvpos=1o4&hvnetw=g&hvrand=7424477801013741035&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031265&hvtargid=pla-574138109652&th=1

This may be the ticket @mac

No one would know you had it in ya.

Screenshot_20190201-130227.png

2 hours ago, i8sand said:

There's your problem. Nike's are for kneeling not walking.

My neighbor is in the process of opening a large extraction facility in desert hot springs. Supposed to be the only one of it's kind ? something to do with the process of extracting the oil. He swears by it for his arthritis. Maybe I will see if he has some samples and report back.

1 hour ago, Grease Monkey said:

This may be the ticket @mac

No one would know you had it in ya.

Screenshot_20190201-130227.png

Bastard!

Strength and source is key.

10 drops of 500mg and 10 drops of 1500mg will be different.

Pressed CBD oil from seed and stalks is pure bullshit. It has to be whole plant extract. Some people will say if it's not from  high grade cannabis,  it will not work. Not true. Most CBD is derived from "hemp" but hemp is cannabis just the same. The bottom line is CBD plants are breed for higher CBD concentration. Nobody's taking high THC  cannabis and extracting CBD from it. If the oil does not have testing attached to it, pass on  it. Any reputable CBD oil with have lab paperwork with it. 90% of the crap on Amazon is just that, crap.

The problem is, a good theraputic dose for pain is too expensive. To get the maximum benefit, it's 1-5mg per 2lbs bodyweight. Less is fine but it's one of the reason people say it doesn't work.  Everyone has their own theraputic level though.

Go to medmen in Kearny Mesa and get the trident concentrate or the 1000mg oil and give it a shot. Just like smoking weed, it's works differently for everyone. You may want to try the 1:10 or 1:5 CBD/THC if you can tolerate it. It works much better the more equal the two are and you use less. I used it for my neck and shoulder injury because I refused to take pain meds. It didn't make the pain go away but it makes it manageable.  The .03% CBD should not cause a positive test, but I would not bet money on it.  Absolutely no "weed feeling" or effects at all though.  I like the topical lotions the best. Always helpels my arthritic hands. Would take the swelling and joint pain away. 

Edited by Legit Duner

I was with 2 of the top Guys earlier. I am there GC worked with them forever. Everyone claims the best and only one doing it there way. Was sitting there with the top Chemist on speaker phone with them. End of the month there website will be up and running. I will post details to this thread. Everything lab tested from there warehouse that is top of the line.  They are targeting every aspect of the market now that it is legal. Trying to get me back in the industry I left to start my Construction business.

Here are a few samples that you use in a cartridge pen. Instead of THC they are CBD cartridges. Over 500mg they  crystallize. I checked out the sample website and every form of CBD they will have and I guarantee no B.S. additives only the best. 

I will ask him for a variety of samples so I can hand them out.

20190201_101729.jpg

20190201_101723.jpg

Just now, Southbayrhino22 said:

I was with 2 of the top Guys earlier. I am there GC worked with them forever. Everyone claims the best and only one doing it there way. Was sitting there with the top Chemist on speaker phone with them. End of the month there website will be up and running. I will post details to this thread. Everything lab tested from there warehouse that is top of the line.  They are targeting every aspect of the market now that it is legal. Trying to get me back in the industry I left to start my Construction business.

Here are a few samples that you use in a cartridge pen. Instead of THC they are CBD cartridges. Over 500mg they  crystallize. I checked out the sample website and every form of CBD they will have and I guarantee no B.S. additives only the best. 

I will ask him for a variety of samples so I can hand them out.

20190201_101729.jpg

20190201_101723.jpg

Are they adding terpines? Been reading that they are as beneficial as well

23 hours ago, CRUSTY said:

My Ex-cousin In law sells the CBD oil at one of the largest dispensaries in OC...

I should ask him about it.

@bababouy "man behind green curtain "...and he's pretty good at this job...lol

Which one ? 

49 minutes ago, Legit Duner said:

Are they adding terpines? Been reading that they are as beneficial as well

I heard them talking about Terpines but not sure why.  He said the CBD that he had tested was 99.5%.  Did not realize how big the market was for CBD compared to THC. He had another sample CBD that was selling $700K a month and just got in the market. They are growing and selling hemp with no THC to my surprise. 

On 1/31/2019 at 6:57 PM, FAMILY OF 4 said:

I’m super intrested in this as well. Unfortunately I get drug tested at work and although I hear you won’t test dirty from CBD I can’t risk it. Good luck

My brother was taking the under-the-tongue drops for awhile. He is subject to randoms at work. During his physical at Kaiser he asked his doc to test his blood for thc.

It did show up. He decided the "benefit" is not worth the risk of losing his job.

Been using 1:3 (CBD:THC) tincture a couple of hours before bed to sleep thru the entire night.  It’s worked for me.

ive also used topical for bruises and soreness after exercise.  Again, good results.

My old man is 73 and suffers from major arthritis and previous injuries causing him tons of pain. He swears by the topical stuff. Says he feels the best he has in years. Im blessed with his genetics and arthritis and have tried some lotions and spray but it doesn't do squat for my pain.  

Any Updates?

We spent an hour at a New CBD shop that opened by my house, they sell SunMed CBD products.

Anxiety and Pain from inflammation seem to be what it works best for. Yes, its pretty clear that you need to find the right type and dosage for you. Lots of choices without THC, the THC versions were for worst case, if the other stuff didn't work.

Wife and I sampled a water soluble, she felt mellow and me nothing :dunno:

$90 a tincure bottle that was 1000mcg or 750mcg if I recall.

They did give us some doggy treats and I used them yesterday, dogs snoozed right thru the worst of the M80's last night, for them it worked well.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:36 PM, Mac said:

Yeah.  And me being me...I called a couple drug labs in San Diego.  They both said you WILL pop positive for "Cannabis" if you use CBD oil.  

I know a guy who just got fired after a positive test from cbd oil use 

2 hours ago, CRUSTY said:

Any Updates?

We spent an hour at a New CBD shop that opened by my house, they sell SunMed CBD products.

Anxiety and Pain from inflammation seem to be what it works best for. Yes, its pretty clear that you need to find the right type and dosage for you. Lots of choices without THC, the THC versions were for worst case, if the other stuff didn't work.

Wife and I sampled a water soluble, she felt mellow and me nothing :dunno:

$90 a tincure bottle that was 1000mcg or 750mcg if I recall.

They did give us some doggy treats and I used them yesterday, dogs snoozed right thru the worst of the M80's last night, for them it worked well.

Scott

I have a bottle of CBD you can have.

My wife needs it but it's still unused.

No use letting it go to the dump..

I tried CBD oil for three weeks. Here's my take on it-

I did my research on the web, YouTube and various other sources including a few pod casts that covered CBD oil.  I found a brand I was comfortable with- made in California and 100% natural (supposedly).  It was one of the more expensive brands I had found, $79 shipped.  I started off twice a day with 5 drops under my tongue and held it for 30-45 seconds.  First dose was after I woke up and the second was before I went to bed.  The first couple days I didn't really feel any thing 'different'.  I increased my drop by one each day until I was at 10 drops twice a day.  I felt nothing physically different, no pain relief (I have plantar fasciitis and need foot surgery soon).  The one thing I did have were some really weird dreams and I could remember them vividly.  I was really strict and took my 10 drop twice a day for the next two weeks.  Still felt nothing physically different but the vivid dreams did subside every few days.

I gave it a go and it didn't work for me.  I've had several friends say it was a miracle for their depression, anxiety and insomnia.  I don't have any of those bull shit made up white people "diseases".  I gave the bottle to my wife.  She has all three of those.

On 1/31/2019 at 8:07 PM, spize909 said:

Interesting..........that planters thing just started up in my left foot. Mother F'r it can hurt. We are neighbors........where can I find this Papas & Barkley stuff?

simple stretching got rid of mine.  hurts like a bitch

As far as CBD  it has changed my mothers life for the better.   She had server muscle spasms pain level 15 down to a 2.  she also uses the lotion but she gets better results with 2% thc rest cbd. I know many many people that it has reduced there anxiety by 50 to 80%.  for some it is a life saver.