Jump to content
Mac

CBD oil

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Squatcher said:

simple stretching got rid of mine.  hurts like a bitch

 

As far as CBD  it has changed my mothers life for the better.   She had server muscle spasms pain level 15 down to a 2.  she also uses the lotion but she gets better results with 2% thc rest cbd. I know many many people that it has reduced there anxiety by 50 to 80%.  for some it is a life saver.   

 

mine also subsided with stretching........thank God.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in Maui last week and that crap was in every supermarket in several different aisles and at the counter. They even had it in the water section near the regular water. 

BE89D7FA-DB7C-45E3-9260-2B484EB440D0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, L.R.S. said:

I tried CBD oil for three weeks. Here's my take on it-

I did my research on the web, YouTube and various other sources including a few pod casts that covered CBD oil.  I found a brand I was comfortable with- made in California and 100% natural (supposedly).  It was one of the more expensive brands I had found, $79 shipped.  I started off twice a day with 5 drops under my tongue and held it for 30-45 seconds.  First dose was after I woke up and the second was before I went to bed.  The first couple days I didn't really feel any thing 'different'.  I increased my drop by one each day until I was at 10 drops twice a day.  I felt nothing physically different, no pain relief (I have plantar fasciitis and need foot surgery soon).  The one thing I did have were some really weird dreams and I could remember them vividly.  I was really strict and took my 10 drop twice a day for the next two weeks.  Still felt nothing physically different but the vivid dreams did subside every few days.

I gave it a go and it didn't work for me.  I've had several friends say it was a miracle for their depression, anxiety and insomnia.  I don't have any of those bull shit made up white people "diseases".  I gave the bottle to my wife.  She has all three of those.

 

Jeff,

      I fought a battle with plantar fasciitis that lasted over a year.  It was crippling.  I ended up taking an injection, months of physical therapy and now wear good shoes and most of all, good inserts.  My flip flop days are over.  Let me know if you have any questions.

I highly recommend these insoles...

https://www.powersteps.com/shop-products/protech-orthotics/protech-full-length.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cannabis industry really planned on people using it more than they projected.   States overtaxed, over-regulated, made it too restrictive.  Producers are sitting on years worth of product and are trying to find ways to use and sell it.  CDB is easier for them to market and get around the government regulations.  The biggest problem I see is i do believe there is some goodness in CBD, but the quality and the "trendiness" of it in everything has already watered it down and the public is losing interest.  Cannabis plants that produce CBD aren't grown to get you "high".  They are strains that focus on high concentrations of CBD and low THC.  The bulk of the market producers grew and grow high THC products because that's what they planned on being their biggest market.  So now, as they scramble to make money off their stock piles, the CBD products aren't what they could be or should be, because they aren't the quality of plants that best suit the CBD market.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Squatcher said:

simple stretching got rid of mine.  hurts like a bitch

 

As far as CBD  it has changed my mothers life for the better.   She had server muscle spasms pain level 15 down to a 2.  she also uses the lotion but she gets better results with 2% thc rest cbd. I know many many people that it has reduced there anxiety by 50 to 80%.  for some it is a life saver.   

 

My wife used a golf ball for 5 minutes each time, every two hours. The doctor told her it has to hurt while doing it. After a couple weeks she hasn't had any more problems with it. DON~~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mac said:

Jeff,

      I fought a battle with plantar fasciitis that lasted over a year.  It was crippling.  I ended up taking an injection, months of physical therapy and now wear good shoes and most of all, good inserts.  My flip flop days are over.  Let me know if you have any questions.

I highly recommend these insoles...

https://www.powersteps.com/shop-products/protech-orthotics/protech-full-length.html

Thanks @Mac.  I had plantar faciitis in my right foot in 2009.  After a few months of agonizing pain I opted to have the surgery.  It was a quick out patient procedure and they cut whatever tendon was bound up and injected bovine hormones in the area.   I was back on my feet in a few days and have never had a problem with that foot since.  I recently changed careers and was now on my feet for 6 hours a day and my left foot started giving me the same issues.  It hurts like a MF when I get out of bed or when I stand up after sitting for a while.  Once I'm walking for a few minutes I totally forget about it.  I'll probably have the same surgery, just have to wait till I build up some leave time at work.   In the mean time I bought  really good pair of Redwing work shoes (don't have to wear steel toe boots anymore) and inserts they measured me for.  I'll check out the pink you posted too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, L.R.S. said:

Thanks @Mac.  I had plantar faciitis in my right foot in 2009.  After a few months of agonizing pain I opted to have the surgery.  It was a quick out patient procedure and they cut whatever tendon was bound up and injected bovine hormones in the area.   I was back on my feet in a few days and have never had a problem with that foot since.  I recently changed careers and was now on my feet for 6 hours a day and my left foot started giving me the same issues.  It hurts like a MF when I get out of bed or when I stand up after sitting for a while.  Once I'm walking for a few minutes I totally forget about it.  I'll probably have the same surgery, just have to wait till I build up some leave time at work.   In the mean time I bought  really good pair of Redwing work shoes (don't have to wear steel toe boots anymore) and inserts they measured me for.  I'll check out the pink you posted too.

I wore boots for 25 years.  A good pair of boots and insoles will really make a difference.

I know a lot of people really like Redwings.  I swear by Belleville boots. These are the best boots I have ever worn.  A little spendy though, but worth every penny if you're on your feet a lot.

https://uspatriottactical.com/belleville-800st-waterproof-steel-toe-flight-and-flight-deck-boots-black/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, L.R.S. said:

Thanks @Mac.  I had plantar faciitis in my right foot in 2009.  After a few months of agonizing pain I opted to have the surgery.  It was a quick out patient procedure and they cut whatever tendon was bound up and injected bovine hormones in the area.   I was back on my feet in a few days and have never had a problem with that foot since.  I recently changed careers and was now on my feet for 6 hours a day and my left foot started giving me the same issues.  It hurts like a MF when I get out of bed or when I stand up after sitting for a while.  Once I'm walking for a few minutes I totally forget about it.  I'll probably have the same surgery, just have to wait till I build up some leave time at work.   In the mean time I bought  really good pair of Redwing work shoes (don't have to wear steel toe boots anymore) and inserts they measured me for.  I'll check out the pink you posted too.

Maybe these could help you.  I bought these for my wife and they arrived yesterday.  We're trying to avoid the $375 orthotics that my wife's Podiatrist creates.  It was still good to go to the Podiatrist to verify she didn't have a broken bone, and we will go  back for his orthotics if the WalkFit's don't work, but you can see in the link that the WalkFit's have great reviews from many customers.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002675TYM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...