:hmm:   Trying to figure out two weekends in a row... :coocoo:

But more importantly leaving for a Cruise that Monday too... sooo  I gotta pick my battles..  my poor Liver better hang on for dear life!! :rotf: :lm77:  :wh: 

Edited by Lil'Moni77

23 hours ago, Mac said:

WHHHHAAAAAAA.....I can't touch Glamis because I'll have to buy a pass...

You're dead to us.

:dunno: Never said anything about that but okie dokie :lol: besides efffer, how many times have I been in yOre hood and called for lunch or dinner and Yore tooo buuuusy :joe:     

Trying to figure out a way to get there sooner! Gotta watch the Dallas Supercross live first! Peace

Winner Again.jpg

chEFF.PNG

RT Golfing.JPG

Dune Group.JPG

Edited by CHEFF

3 minutes ago, CHEFF said:

Trying to figure out a way to get there sooner! Gotta watch the Dallas Supercross live first! Peace

Winner Again.jpg

chEFF.PNG

RT Golfing.JPG

Dune Group.JPG

Supercross Saturday night, Leave Sunday morning for Glamis. 24 hours with a steering wheel in your hand should put you there by sundown on Monday.  For you that's early you don't normally get there until Wed at some point.

Now get into the garage and get them toys ready to ride. 

It's the 24hrs of steering wheel that's the problem. Breaking that into 2 1/2 days now! Getting old sucks! Peace

1 hour ago, CHEFF said:

It's the 24hrs of steering wheel that's the problem. Breaking that into 2 1/2 days now! Getting old sucks! Peace

Might need to start leaving the rig at GDS from November to February and flying back and forth..... Cheaper and more dune time that sounds like a win win to me.

6 hours ago, CHEFF said:

Make one trip at the beginning of the season leave your stuff across the street at the storage then fly out to Rent-A-Car so much easier and a lot of people do it works out pretty well just my opinion of course  And of course your last trip of the season if you drive it back just an option

I am doing More Prep for this tourney this weekend..I Got over 50 New Tennis balls so Far and a Bunch of Sharpies so Y'all can Tattoo Your Balls..Come see the Mrs in the Morning to get Your Shirt and scorecard and etc...

Should take everyones opinion and store my stuff there! That's the problem...………….leaving it in Mother G! I like seeing my stuff daily. Kind of like fondling my gun.  Peace

My small group is planning to go that weekend. We usually go to wash 10/11 but we will probably come hang out with y’all. Sounds fun and would be nice to meet some fellow duners. 

19 hours ago, CHEFF said:

Should take everyones opinion and store my stuff there! That's the problem...………….leaving it in Mother G! I like seeing my stuff daily. Kind of like fondling my gun.  Peace

I got a idea take pictures of your stuff in the dunes then hang the pictures up in your garage just a thought .

5 hours ago, DEV'S RZR said:

I got a idea take pictures of your stuff in the dunes then hang the pictures up in your garage just a thought .

Scratch and sniff?! HA! Peace

Looks like greatness. Jeni Rips the ball!! Peace