Sign in to follow this  
Punchdrunk Monkey

moped

1 hour ago, MWB said:

Why the hate.......If you want to attract 11 year old Asian girls you have to use the correct bait........

Hey, she was 19 when I met her...

18 hours ago, Punchdrunk Monkey said:

Did Joe write that for you??

Sounds like it huh!

On 2/6/2019 at 11:25 AM, Punchdrunk Monkey said:

What is a DWI bike?

In AZ  if you get a DWI and lose your license  you don't need a license or insurance to ride a motorcycle under 50 cc.  A lot of people with suspended licenses ride bicycles with 50 cc engines on them.  So we call them DWI bikes. DON~~~

You guys must of forgot that I am the guy who brought a gas powered shopping cart out to wash 13.5. Moped is a step up! I might of given the shopping cart to @Bansh88??

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 12:07 PM, Punchdrunk Monkey said:

You guys must of forgot that I am the guy who brought a gas powered shopping cart out to wash 13.5. Moped is a step up! I might of given the shopping cart to @Bansh88??

Not me.  I recall the thread on that thing.

My father in law gave me a Pabst rideable beer cooler a couple years back.  Very realistic drunk feel driving it whether you were sober or not.

Edited by Bansh88

17 hours ago, Bansh88 said:

Not me.  I recall the thread on that thing.

My father in law gave me a Pabst rideable beer cooler a couple years back.  Very realistic drunk feel driving it whether you were sober or not.

I have a feeling it was one of Pimpshack's friends that got that thing.  I remember that thing in camp. Even with nobody in it and the engine running you couldn't even move it :lol: .  It just sank like a shopping cart in a sand box :lmao: 

4 hours ago, MWB said:

I have a feeling it was one of Pimpshack's friends that got that thing.  I remember that thing in camp. Even with nobody in it and the engine running you couldn't even move it :lol: .  It just sank like a shopping cart in a sand box :lmao: 

That's too funny! It was one of Pimpshacks buddies. At the time, I lived a couple blocks away from Pimpshack. The old shopping cart just wasn't setup for the dirt. I should of sold it to Johnny Knoxville.

Just now, Punchdrunk Monkey said:

That's too funny! It was one of Pimpshacks buddies. At the time, I lived a couple blocks away from Pimpshack. The old shopping cart just wasn't setup for the dirt. I should of sold it to Johnny Knoxville.

Big Dopey eyed guy who drank way to much and would get loud and out of control.... Still don't know how you mixed him and Bansh up though