Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CRUSTY

Social Media Liberal Agenda and the massive following of misguided youth..

Recommended Posts

On Facebook? Like or Follow Vice (Alternative News Media).

Slightly disagree in a respectful and inoffensive manner and watch the shit show unravel so fast you'll not be avle to keep up...

I weep for America and our future. So much rhetoric being spewed with little to no thought. 

Ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its no different than its always been. Social media just makes it everywhere. Serious research it, this crap has been going on since before 1776. As far as vice i have no clue. Gd.com is the extent of my social media. I seriously change thee radio when idiot dj’s talk politics, i dont watch tv. I listen to armstrong and getty in the am and enjoy dennis prager. I keep an open mind and do my own research, which is usually reading the whole text/context rather than digest only what media or politicians want you to hear/see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, i have remained fairly sheltered by sticking to offroad related pages....I'll never mock that guy asking for coordinates to the Swing Set again...LOL.

It was entertaining for the first few hours,  then came the threats, personal msgs and such.

These folks were triggered by all definitions of that term.

Yikes.

 

It was an article on abortion. The viewpoint was how the morning after pills were not really killing an actual life, etc.

I agree these folks should not procreate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CRUSTY said:

I agree, i have remained fairly sheltered by sticking to offroad related pages....I'll never mock that guy asking for coordinates to the Swing Set again...LOL.

It was entertaining for the first few hours,  then came the threats, personal msgs and such.

These folks were triggered by all definitions of that term.

Yikes.

 

It was an article on abortion. The viewpoint was how the morning after pills were not really killing an actual life, etc.

I agree these folks should not procreate. 

A wall is immoral, so is capitalism. But you should be able to murder a child because thats womens rights. Same people that say men and women are no different, but claim men are a scourge on society. They are beyond reasoning with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This type of discussion makes my blood boil because of how stupid and unreasonable as well as overly offended people are.  I will stick to my motor and Offroad inlet because let’s be honest, there is no changing anybody’s minds that already think like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m praying for a giant comet to wipe us all out. 

Edited by FAMILY OF 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was a kid, my grandpa and great-grandpa were the old guard of the family. My grandfather was a WWII pow. Theses guys never said much. Even as a kid, I figured out they didn’t say anything that was important enough to be said. Like the old school idea, it’s better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone wonder if you’re an idiot, or open your mouth and prove you’re an idiot. The new generation has absolutely NO idea of this concept. It’s utterly amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've had to stop communicating with some of our past friends for this very reason.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, quaddaddy said:

When I was a kid, my grandpa and great-grandpa were the old guard of the family. My grandfather was a WWII pow. Theses guys never said much. Even as a kid, I figured out they didn’t say anything that was important enough to be said. Like the old school idea, it’s better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone wonder if you’re an idiot, or open your mouth and prove you’re an idiot. The new generation has absolutely NO idea of this concept. It’s utterly amazing.

My wife had a childhood friend disappear two years ago. They found his body last week near my shop on a hiking trail. By all appearances he killed himself.  He was dishonerably discharged a number of years ago for going awol. And from what im hearing (didnt know him) had all the classic signs of a depressive person crying out for help, seems no one he knew recognized it. Anyway we were watching a show on saipan and iwo jima a few days ago and she brought up ptsd and how they dealt with it better back then and it must be different. This is something i’ve thought alot about and people had different mindsets in that generation. Life was still the struggle to survive then. There were no paved or graded roads east of san diego or los angeles. Hell in the 1920’s the population of julian was larger than the downtown san diego, and people were still traveling on stage route roads to get to yuma. They weren’t backwards then. We are backwards now. The people in the amazon today living in wood huts arent backwards. We are. The world is not a safe place.  Life is not fair. Raising your child gender neutral isnt wise parenting. Its not parenting. Fate deals a tough hand to some people. That is why we have friends and family. Socialism and social justice always leads to evil acts in the name of the greater good. Lets not forget germany was a socialist utopia on the rise in the 1930s, as was russia under stalin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is such a rabbit hole of a topic...

Few people on here actually know me.  A lot know of me...  I will say, the truth in that is I seriously feel the only way out of this is a civil war or a heavy-handed dictatorship.  I seriously do not give a shit about the rest of the world and feel no responsibility to it.  With everyday that this idiocy continues where people think the entire world only exists to take care of them, I become more and more disconnected and hope for absolute anarchy and chaos to breakout so this cancer can be purged.  We seriously need a plague of Biblical proportion to get rid of this crap, teach people to work together for a greater good and start over. 

I could continue but dark side will only come out more.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I wish abortion was never used, I hate to think what this country would be like if every unwanted/unplanned pregnancy was brought to term.  I have to think there would just be more misery and "takers".  Of course I think mandatory birth control if you are on the taxpayers dime is not a bad idea either.  Want to breed, then have the means to pay for your children.

Of course that is all pie in the sky and here we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mac said:

This is such a rabbit hole of a topic...

Few people on here actually know me.  A lot know of me...  I will say, the truth in that is I seriously feel the only way out of this is a civil war or a heavy-handed dictatorship.  I seriously do not give a shit about the rest of the world and feel no responsibility to it.  With everyday that this idiocy continues where people think the entire world only exists to take care of them, I become more and more disconnected and hope for absolute anarchy and chaos to breakout so this cancer can be purged.  We seriously need a plague of Biblical proportion to get rid of this crap, teach people to work together for a greater good and start over. 

I could continue but dark side will only come out more.  

Problem is, the end game of the left is to purge you and your ilk.  Now get back to work for the greater good you filthy serf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those purge movies I love so much would be welcomed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

While I wish abortion was never used, I hate to think what this country would be like if every unwanted/unplanned pregnancy was brought to term.  I have to think there would just be more misery and "takers".  Of course I think mandatory birth control if you are on the taxpayers dime is not a bad idea either.  Want to breed, then have the means to pay for your children.

Of course that is all pie in the sky and here we are.

Talk to some of the board members desperate to have a child and cant. The adoption process in this country is beyond *****ed.  The unwanted/unplanned pregnancy issue boils down to the root issue. The lack of personal responsibility brought on by society/govt. there are lots of people unwanted and unplanned in my life. I cant just kill them

Edited by sausage450r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many people view abortion as birth control. I like the old days, when you knocked some chick up you  “did the right thing” weather yuu married her or payed the child support , you did the right thing.  Now the guy just says fuggit I’m outta here and the chick says no way I’m keeping this baby.  

I don’t really have the words to describe my feelings on the evolution of this whole abortion deal  and where it’s headed but I’m sickened with the direction we are headed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are many inner cities and urban areas that need something added to their water supply to sterilize the population. Nature will eventually correct itself if these effers would quit reproducing.

Been studying up on Antinatalism recently and while I don't wholly buy into it it does have some very valid points that would be worth considering for many.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sausage450r said:

My wife had a childhood friend disappear two years ago. They found his body last week near my shop on a hiking trail. By all appearances he killed himself.  He was dishonerably discharged a number of years ago for going awol. And from what im hearing (didnt know him) had all the classic signs of a depressive person crying out for help, seems no one he knew recognized it. Anyway we were watching a show on saipan and iwo jima a few days ago and she brought up ptsd and how they dealt with it better back then and it must be different. This is something i’ve thought alot about and people had different mindsets in that generation. Life was still the struggle to survive then. There were no paved or graded roads east of san diego or los angeles. Hell in the 1920’s the population of julian was larger than the downtown san diego, and people were still traveling on stage route roads to get to yuma. They weren’t backwards then. We are backwards now. The people in the amazon today living in wood huts arent backwards. We are. The world is not a safe place.  Life is not fair. Raising your child gender neutral isnt wise parenting. Its not parenting. Fate deals a tough hand to some people. That is why we have friends and family. Socialism and social justice always leads to evil acts in the name of the greater good. Lets not forget germany was a socialist utopia on the rise in the 1930s, as was russia under stalin. 

Small world. I think this guy is a friend of my business partners son.

We were just talking about him yesterday. guy just disappeared from their group and nobody knew where he went (should have been an alarm ).

Just found him recently and his end didn't sound pretty.

the wife and I have had a lot of talks about this type of thing too. People don't work their way through problems anymore-either solve it in 5 minutes or ignore it until it disappears.

The PTSD issue back then was still there just dealt with differently.

Mac is on to something too. End of Days would be welcome in a lot of circles.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny thing about Facebook is most people have their families, friends, co-workers etc in their Social Circles. It really surprised me what folks will say in an open type setting, the personal attacks, sharing of personal issues etc.

I'm just glad my profile is locked from public view unless your a friend. These idiots immediately went into attack mode trying to get personal information to use in their spewing of hate.

 

Majority were college age student types, millennial or older somewhat bitter old lesbians  :lol:

I HIGHLY recommend that you go "Like" VICE News" for some fun online reading  :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

working our way to this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aceisback said:

There are many inner cities and urban areas that need something added to their water supply to sterilize the population. Nature will eventually correct itself if these effers would quit reproducing.

Been studying up on Antinatalism recently and while I don't wholly buy into it it does have some very valid points that would be worth considering for many.

can they really do a retroactive abortion? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aceisback said:

There are many inner cities and urban areas that need something added to their water supply to sterilize the population. Nature will eventually correct itself if these effers would quit reproducing.

Been studying up on Antinatalism recently and while I don't wholly buy into it it does have some very valid points that would be worth considering for many.

Planned parenthood was originally founded on the basis of quelling the innercity population

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sausage450r said:

Planned parenthood was originally founded on the basis of quelling the innercity population

It still is. I read awhile back that in 2013 black women had 29,000 abortions in New York that same year black women gave birth to 24,000 babies. Also in 2013 42% of abortions were giving to black women. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2/7/2019 at 6:48 AM, Mac said:

This is such a rabbit hole of a topic...

Few people on here actually know me.  A lot know of me...  I will say, the truth in that is I seriously feel the only way out of this is a civil war or a heavy-handed dictatorship.  I seriously do not give a shit about the rest of the world and feel no responsibility to it.  With everyday that this idiocy continues where people think the entire world only exists to take care of them, I become more and more disconnected and hope for absolute anarchy and chaos to breakout so this cancer can be purged.  We seriously need a plague of Biblical proportion to get rid of this crap, teach people to work together for a greater good and start over. 

I could continue but dark side will only come out more.  

Just saw this thread, and I had basically typed out a response something like this a while back in some other theead ..never hit “post”..I have thought about what effect a pandemic might  have.. Given the fact that when you look at a voting map, and how a plague spreads by traveling people in densely populated areas, I dare say the “left” as we we know it would be decimated, as 90+% of them are slammed in metropolitan areas, same as which would be hardest hit in a pandemic.. While the rural areas& “flyover” states, which are typically pretty conservative, would hole up, ride it out and probably survive on a much higher percentage.. not hoping for it, but have thought about it.. we definitely live in a broken world.

Edited by SCHMIDTY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 1:05 PM, sausage450r said:

Planned parenthood was originally founded on the basis of quelling the innercity population

By a eugenicist.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post
Sign in to follow this  

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...