BCannon

Ryder's on the storm!

Got my oldest boy Ryder out on the trail on his 50 for the first time today. Man, what a great feeling as a father! Just had to share. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Bob

IMG_3967.JPG

Love the picture!

Good job dad A+........

Awesome! So are you liking the desert action here in Az? The Boulders at mile marker 11.5 on highway 74 near Lake Pleasant is pretty close to you I think.

Edited by fortyfour

Awesome! Trying to teach my 4 year old how to ride his 50cc quad. 

Awesome! My boy (4 also) wants to try a motorcycle. He has come a long way in the last year. Not sure he is ready for two wheels though. We did do a 20 mile round trip ride new year at plaster city on his lt50. Proud dad day for sure

So cool man!  Congrats...I just got mine on his quad for the first time last trip too!  He just turned 5.  So much fun watching them learn to ride.  I still remember riding my friends 70cc around the berm track for hours at Buttercup.

~jw  

It's awesome teaching your kids how to ride. And watching other kids in your camp learn to ride. Then they grow up confident and independent. Peace

Christina Dad Danielle.JPG

21 hours ago, fortyfour said:

Awesome! So are you liking the desert action here in Az? The Boulders at mile marker 11.5 on highway 74 near Lake Pleasant is pretty close to you I think.

Man! We love it out here. I'm at the end of Lone Mountain and 137th. It's awesome being able to get to endless trails from my driveway. I used to have to load up the truck and drive an hour. I could ride to the Boulders from my house! I'm trying to plan a route from my house up to Lake Pleasant. It's only 14 miles one way. 

18 hours ago, jwest2sh said:

So cool man!  Congrats...I just got mine on his quad for the first time last trip too!  He just turned 5.  So much fun watching them learn to ride.  I still remember riding my friends 70cc around the berm track for hours at Buttercup.

~jw  

That's awesome man. My boys are doing the same thing when we're in Glamis. Just wearing a hole in the desert!

Train them about the kiddie tracks in the washes and in the flats. They cause serious damage to those who don't know! Collarbone snapage. Seen it done. Peace