Sign in to follow this  
aceisback

Somebody hook a Brutha up!

Any members here going to see KISS tomorrow night and have an extra pair of tickets available? Usually when two or three couples go to these things together one of them backs out for whatever reason and leaves the other guys to get rid of their tickets for them. If you or any one you know is in this predicament then hit me up. I have some comp time that I need to burn and after seeing some of the videos of this show I now kind of want to go. I've seen these guys a couple of dozen times, in all of the different line ups, but still wouldn't mind catching them this one last time for old times sake. If the price is right.lol

Prefer hard tickets over those e-ticket things if possible. One of only four shows I can get my wife to go to, Alice Cooper, Elton John, and Rod Stewart being the others.

1F74E25D-AF36-4553-BB59-2ECDE04AC92E.jpeg

9B5284D1-B213-4739-A491-F6849B4827DB.png

895D51ED-548E-4088-93B1-4F52DD191D77.png

Edited by POULE43

5 minutes ago, aceisback said:

Any members here going to see KISS tomorrow night and have an extra pair of tickets available? Usually when two or three couples go to these things together one of them backs out for whatever reason and leaves the other guys to get rid of their tickets for them. If you or any one you know is in this predicament then hit me up. I have some comp time that I need to burn and after seeing some of the videos of this show I now kind of want to go. I've seen these guys a couple of dozen times, in all of the different line ups, but still wouldn't mind catching them this one last time for old times sake. If the price is right.lol

Prefer hard tickets over those e-ticket things if possible. One of only four shows I can get my wife to go to, Alice Cooper, Elton John, and Rod Stewart being the others.

After seeing the video's you want to go ? After seeing the video's I will wait for the Pay-per-view is on Netflix. The one where Eric screws up the intro and he already triggered the samples of Paul singing are all over the internet. So if you want to see KISS just throw on Kiss Alive II  you will get about the same % of live.

All my friends that went, all loved the show...said it was better then most.

Good luck on the hunt for yore tickets.

Poule - who was the opening act for the SD show?

They were giving way the tix for the PHX show.

The Rock morning show (that doesn't even play KISS) had TONS of them.

You get free KISS tix!

You get free KISS tix

EVERYBODY gets free KISS tix!!!   :laugh: