kingkong

need to do new exhaust

Anyone running the flow master outlaw shorty mufflers im going to be redoing my set up and was curious what sounds good? I have the doug thorley headers now but im trying to put some panels on the rear cage and would like to do custom exhaust and not just straight pipe it off the header. post your pics thanks or sound tests

40 minutes ago, kingkong said:

Anyone running the flow master outlaw shorty mufflers im going to be redoing my set up and was curious what sounds good? I have the doug thorley headers now but im trying to put some panels on the rear cage and would like to do custom exhaust and not just straight pipe it off the header. post your pics thanks or sound tests

Just add the mufflers to what you have. There are cheaper alternatives, like vibrant, but they look cheaper.

https://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1527_1032_1257&products_id=271&osCsid=3a687c425f4eb03eb5479947bec28766  

If it were me; I would v-band it at the headers and add your mufflers. 

Are you going to merge your outlets? Or leave it duals?

9 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Just add the mufflers to what you have. There are cheaper alternatives, like vibrant, but they look cheaper.

https://vibrantperformance.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1527_1032_1257&products_id=271&osCsid=3a687c425f4eb03eb5479947bec28766  

This. And merge it if you can. 

Unless you go to Pismo a lot, Vibrant 304SS would be the way I’d go. 

13 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Gonna leave it duals. And thats the plan header muffler pipe

53 minutes ago, kingkong said:

Gonna leave it duals. And thats the plan header muffler pipe

Talk to israel at polishing proz in santee and coat the headers after, leave the stainless secondaries raw. 

Edited by sausage450r

Contact jugernaut on the board here. He owns Hot Head headers and does nice work.