RZR07

RZR Rental

Hello everyone.  I have been a long time member but lost my login info.  So I'm not a newbie at all. 

I would like to offer up my 2015 XP4 1000 RZR for rent.  This RZR has lots of extras so your family can enjoy the wknd without worries.  Custom PRP Seats with Upgraded Walker Shocks all the way around.  Aftermarket Clutch Kit.  Stereo system you can plug your iPod or phone into.  I will provide spare tire and drive belt in case something happens and you're not stuck in case it breaks.  Machine has been really reliable for the past few years.  I have paddle and dirt tires.  Pricing includes insurance but you must book through the below link.  Prez Wknds is already booked but feel free to enjoy it during less crowded wknds.  I am located in Riverside, CA.  Fee is $300/day.

https://urentme.com/items/item_details/2459

IMG_20190103_162154535_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190106_120505505_HDR.jpg

I have a couple buddies that tried to make a run at renting their sxs. The thought was to make a few bucks.. . THEY LOST THEIR you know what,  and their machines in the end. Both were totaled  at least a couple times over, before they were unsalvageble. People just thrashed them. They were constantly repairing them, after people mindless destroyed them... Yeah they had insurance, but insurance is not going to replace everything you have done to it ,WHEN it gets totaled.  All I can say, is you better have some "large" iron clad deposits up front.. Again I really can't express the part, that it likely isn't going to turn out like you think it will.. It will likely end up like the two rental cars in the "Days of Thunder" movie , when Rowdy , and Cole take them for a spin on the way to the restaurant.  Just say'n. Seriously, I wish you luck.

5 minutes ago, SCHMIDTY said:

I have a couple buddies that tried to make a run at renting their sxs. The thought was to make a few bucks.. . THEY LOST THEIR you know what,  and their machines in the end. Both were totaled  at least a couple times over, before they were unsalvageble. People just thrashed them. They were constantly repairing them, after people mindless destroyed them... Yeah they had insurance, but insurance is not going to replace everything you have done to it ,WHEN it gets totaled.  All I can say, is you better have some "large" iron clad deposits up front.. Again I really can't express the part, that it likely isn't going to turn out like you think it will.. It will likely end up like the two rental cars in the "Days of Thunder" movie , when Rowdy , and Cole take them for a spin on the way to the restaurant.  Just say'n. Seriously, I wish you luck.

so true 

Thanks for the concern guys. Here's where I stand. It's either rent it out or get rid of it. I can't use it enough to justify the payment right now. Also, the renter must purchase the insurance. I am covered by the insurance they pay for. I also expect the renter to drive it like they stole it. It's bulit for it. But if it gets totalled, then it gets totalled. 

Good for you.  I rented a 2019 Can Am xrs turbo that had already been put on it's side in it's first trip out.  The renter has three xp1k turbos and all three were put on their side in one weekend.  He says the renters always pay and he makes his money off the rent.  If it works for you, great.  Good luck, the guy I rented from has his Can Am booked every weekend into April and the Fire Department rents his rzr's out weekly for fire road patrols.