Damn, must be lots of bad people around..............

5 minutes ago, Romans9 said:

Damn, must be lots of bad people around..............

Haha  funny thing is i’d probably more nervous driving through that than driving through south central la  probably more likely to be robbed at gunpoint too :rotf:

Yep, they are out in force as usual. I got lit up today and after 20 minutes no ticket issued. Complete waste of time. The beef jerky sales guy got lit up as he was pulling into our camp tonight. A little over an hour later they cut him loose with no ticket written. Another complete waste of time.

Very dangerous place it is...........All u criminals out in G try to keep outta sight this weekend, OK?

21 minutes ago, L.R.S. said:

Yep, they are out in force as usual. I got lit up today and after 20 minutes no ticket issued. Complete waste of time. The beef jerky sales guy got lit up as he was pulling into our camp tonight. A little over an hour later they cut him loose with no ticket written. Another complete waste of time.

Sounds like a case of racial profiling. Stopping white ,old, fat, bald guys .... haha : Hope you guys have a great trip. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I was harassed on Wednesday left the day the Vedio of the assclown convention was filmed.

maybe its just me but i used to stay on the pads off gekco and dont realy miss it.past 3 years been in the washes and i dont see them half as much and i have never had one come into our camp in the washes.i atculy perfer the washes now a days.small dunes for the kids to play on close to camp,all my stuff in in glamis storage so just a quick pull across the street.and i find it easy access into the dunes.

9 hours ago, hondajimz said:

Sounds like a case of racial profiling. Stopping white ,old, fat, bald guys .... haha : Hope you guys have a great trip. 

Cool. Not me,  I still have some hair!

Crap....there goes my plans............

2 hours ago, realbadlarry said:

Crap....there goes my plans............

They would stop you just for being ugly .... 

Pretty sad when the worst part of being in Glamis and what gives you the most concern is the BLM. If you go mid week you won't see one. Off weekend maybe one or 2 but not enough for the cowardly bitches to get out of thier truck and mess with you.

They would stop you just for being ugly .... 

They always pull my wife out of the car to make sure I didn't kidnap her......

Barely Alive . . .

1 hour ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Pretty sad when the worst part of being in Glamis and what gives you the most concern is the BLM. If you go mid week you won't see one. Off weekend maybe one or 2 but not enough for the cowardly bitches to get out of thier truck and mess with you.

Was there Thursday to Sunday last week and didn’t see any until last day in beach store area

#loveoffweekends

Tuesday through Sunday next week  I'll see few rangers

Furlough is over. 

Knock on wood, but we've never been approached by any LEO at the dunes, ever. 

I went out Friday.  HOLY CRAP the BLM was out in full force.  

I was reluctant to go over the Gecko Friday night to see a friend and then realized...I've done nothing wrong....hadn't drank a drop.  Screw'em...all my stuff is in order...why am I afraid to move about in my country?  So I went.  They had people pulled over left and right on wash road, the 78, the flats, gecko...

I made it to Gecko and back without issue.  

But seriously...20 years and this was one of the worst weekends I have seen with BLM going out of their way to mess with people and make their presence known.

help suport blm ...thx

Lots of LEO action in the washes, and Gecko was being patrolled like the border.

I saw so much stuipid chit, couldn’t imagine they had time to harass the good citizens ****holy chit

I can't wait until April 15th when the season ends!!